secretcash
    secretcash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manu

I think ManU will beat Barca. This is like a home advantage to play in London.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

They could play this game in their living rooms on the xbox and still lose by 2 goals. barcelona is too much for Man U

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Don't think Man Utd can win the Champions league this season. They may end up with a draw within 90 mins but Barcelona will win.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Ignore the win/draw/win and go for the UNDER.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

barca would have to have a real off day , its barca's to throw away

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by secretcash View Post
    I think ManU will beat Barca. This is like a home advantage to play in London.
    Home advantage? Have you seen Utd's record at New Wembley? Lol

cj1356
    cj1356's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, for sure it will be a tough game. Can't wait to see them playing on grounds. Who ever wins...Cheers!!! :-)

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

saf has the new montra of team without all the stud players and he is showing he can win like That. .. however barca is also showing they can win being loaded all over the pitch So Its 2 contrasting styles in every dimension of the game. .. should be a Good one and I'm looking forward to It

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by samus82 View Post
    Home advantage? Have you seen Utd's record at New Wembley? Lol
    Played there 9 times...5 wins, 4 losses (2 of those losses by penalties, 3 of their wins by penalties). Why is that laughable? Just curious...how many times have Liverpool played at new Wembley?

samus82

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    Played there 9 times...5 wins, 4 losses (2 of those losses by penalties, 3 of their wins by penalties). Why is that laughable? Just curious...how many times have Liverpool played at new Wembley?
    In 90 mins Utd have only won 3 out of 9 times at new wembley. That to me is a pretty low record. If you think it goes to pens then bet a draw for 90 mins.

Lol at the jab at me being a liverpool fan. This is a discussion about your team not mine, I know there is very little to support Utd's case in this game but to at least try and keep it on topic.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

In 90 mins Utd have only won 3 out of 9 times at new wembley. That to me is a pretty low record. If you think it goes to pens then bet a draw for 90 mins. Lol at the jab at me being a liverpool fan. This is a discussion about your team not mine, I know there is very little to support Utd's case in this game but to at least try and keep it on topic.
    forget the record... game against Man City is good example of not giving a shit... this one they will try - dont know if theyll win, but surely the record is useless..

samus82

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    forget the record... game against Man City is good example of not giving a shit... this one they will try - dont know if theyll win, but surely the record is useless..
    Special One I've seen a lot of your posts on here and you talk sense so surely you can back me up here. Fair enough that record isn't relevant due to the nature of some of those games, but you must appreciate that playing at New Wembley is nowhere near the same thing as Man Utd playing at home.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Special One I've seen a lot of your posts on here and you talk sense so surely you can back me up here. Fair enough that record isn't relevant due to the nature of some of those games, but you must appreciate that playing at New Wembley is nowhere near the same thing as Man Utd playing at home.
    That's all you had to say then. By saying 'have you seen United's record at Wembley? lol' you're implying United have been absolutely shite at Wembley without indicating records/scenario. Like you've said, it's meaningless...I agree it's not Old Trafford and not even close. The only advantage is that they'll be more familiar with the pitch and perhaps winning it on 'home' soil may give them some added incentive. But, no one with any football knowledge will argue that this game is Barcelona's to lose.

samus82

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil11 View Post
    That's all you had to say then. By saying 'have you seen United's record at Wembley? lol' you're implying United have been absolutely shite at Wembley without indicating records/scenario. Like you've said, it's meaningless...I agree it's not Old Trafford and not even close. The only advantage is that they'll be more familiar with the pitch and perhaps winning it on 'home' soil may give them some added incentive. But, no one with any football knowledge will argue that this game is Barcelona's to lose.

Err no my statement was right, Utd have been shite at New Wembley, but it is fair to say some of those games were Carling Cup etc. Still doesn't change the fact the record is bad. Ferguson isn't going to walk onto the Wembley pitch and say "yeah I've owned this pitch before, I'll make it mine again."

And yeah plenty of people with footballing knowledge will say its Barcelona's to lose. Anything can happen in 90 minutes of football sure, but Barca are the better team and if they show up and play their best game, Utd are done. Hence, it is Barca's to lose.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Manchester has Chicharito, that will be the difference this time around.

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Barcelona wins it imo.

samus82

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Manchester has Chicharito, that will be the difference this time around.
    To be honest I think he is more of a threat than Rooney in this game. But if Man Utd decided to play 5 in midfield then I doubt he will even start.

The Special One

yes it is not the same... but the fact that there will be less Barca fans due to the weather troubles may be an influence..

samus82

yes it is not the same... but the fact that there will be less Barca fans due to the weather troubles may be an influence..
    Lol come on man, there are other ways to get from Spain to England (train and ferry). A lot of tickets come through travel agencies and you buy them as joint package. They are insured against these kinds of things and alternate transport is provided. Even those who bought their tickets seperately have plenty of time to arrange alternate transport to the game. There is no way there are going to be empty seats on Saturday.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do people keep going on about home advantage and all that? you do realise that the stadium will be filled up with utd AND barca fans almost equally right? and when it comes to records at certain stadiums you people should all know that the club is all about rewriting history e.g, first win at san siro last year or the year before, winning in spain for the first time in 20 games this season, being the first english team to win at porto in 2009, a tough must win away game at juventus in 1999 which they won after beig down 2 - 0 in the first 15 minutes and people seem to have forgotten that they have lost away from home in the champions league this season!!!. So forget about about records, as long as the pitch has grass and goal posts no matter where it is you'l be a fool to write man utd off

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    why do people keep going on about home advantage and all that? you do realise that the stadium will be filled up with utd AND barca fans almost equally right? and when it comes to records at certain stadiums you people should all know that the club is all about rewriting history e.g, first win at san siro last year or the year before, winning in spain for the first time in 20 games this season, being the first english team to win at porto in 2009, a tough must win away game at juventus in 1999 which they won after beig down 2 - 0 in the first 15 minutes and people seem to have forgotten that they have lost away from home in the champions league this season!!!. So forget about about records, as long as the pitch has grass and goal posts no matter where it is you'l be a fool to write man utd off

noone is writing utd off, but even utd fans have to face facts, the barca team is better than utd's team.

all the football pundits fancy barca and if your a smart gambler your money goes on barca.

utd do have a great record in the cl but these utd records mean fukk all as barca would beat all these teams.

this wont be a tanking at all but i think barca win 2-0.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt i jus read on another thread you saying that utd have not won away in the league against top 6 opposition and now you are agreeing with me that records dont mean anything in games like this? im sure i also read YOU writing utd off, didnt u say things like " barca will murder those dirty mancs" and "anyone that think it will be anything other than a barca win is stupid and a plank of wood"? short memory huh? it make me think that you're the plank wood

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please Man U!

The Special One

ok forget the weather and forgot the home advantage... forget the EXTRANEOUS FACTS!!!! wait for the lineups and then you can debate properly... why dont you guys put some time into bets for next few days instead of worrying about the final..??

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

ok forget the weather and forgot the home advantage... forget the EXTRANEOUS FACTS!!!! wait for the lineups and then you can debate properly... why dont you guys put some time into bets for next few days instead of worrying about the final..??

cj1356
    cj1356's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope this can help analyzing both teams...

From the past histories, Barcelona have certain advantages. Barcelona have only conceded 6 goals in this season. As for Manchester, they have lost away 1-3 to Liverpool, 1-2 to Chelsea, 0-1 to Arsenal, the worst away results in fixtures against the traditional leading teams that they have ever had. However, Manchester have more experience in playing with all the strongest club in the region as compared to Barcelona. The continuous encounter with Real Madrid have reduced Barcelona chances to play with other teams.

Taking account data from respective League and UEFA, Barcelona have a more impressive performance. Barcelona have scored 89 goals and conceded 19 goals whereas Manchester have scored 71 goals and conceded 33 goals. During UEFA, Barcelona have scored 27 goals and conceded 8 goals whereas Manchester have scored 18 goals and conceded 4 goals. Manchester have 9 wins, 3 draws with no losses whereas Barcelona have 8 wins 3 draws and 1 loss. Barcelona are better in their attacking whereas Manchester are better in their defense.

UEFA final for the season 2008/2009 is also Manchester VS Barcelona. At that moment, Manchester is the defending champion and C. Ronaldo is still in the team, yet Manchester lost 0-2 to Barcelona who eventually won themselves a ‘triple crown’. This would be a factor to be included for the outcome of this match.

Before the match begin, the chance of winning will always be equal and the score will always start at 0-0. However in terms of public expectation, Barcelona are currently leading at the moment.