Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Possible fix in Beta Ethniki?

Just an FYI, have no time to check this out myself unfortunately.

Veroia - Doxa Dramas:

Odds on Doxa Dramas ML started at around 4.00, but the game has been taken off board everywhere. Still being traded at BetFair, but the odds on Doxa Dramas have dropped to 2.08.

Any info you have on this game please post here.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

not sure why the odds changed, but looking at stats/formDoxa Dramas definitely look the better team so maybe they were just too high to start off with

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

It is fixed for sure judging by how the markets have reacted, but it would be better to know more about this match up before placing a bet I think. I took a look around google for more info, can't find much.

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

4.00 for Doxa Dramas was definitely a wrong price.I suppose the reason was that they had some problems with the license of the team to play for the promotion playoffs. That would mean that Veroia had chances to be in those playoffs. But everything is ok now with Drama's license so no reason for veroia to fight for the win. Prices have adjusted now as Drama is a better team and Veroia have important defensive absences.
    Points Awarded:

Sanka gave pouroupoupou 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

Thanks for the info pouroupoupou. Still seems fishy though that the line has been taken down everywhere, instead of adjusting it.

Doxa Dramas ML has dropped to 1.64 now on Betfair btw.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by pouroupoupou View Post
    4.00 for Doxa Dramas was definitely a wrong price.I suppose the reason was that they had some problems with the license of the team to play for the promotion playoffs. That would mean that Veroia had chances to be in those playoffs. But everything is ok now with Drama's license so no reason for veroia to fight for the win. Prices have adjusted now as Drama is a better team and Veroia have important defensive absences.
    Thanks for giving your insight.

Drama took the game 3-1, I couldn't watch it so I really can't tell if it was fixed or not.