Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIG!!! BIG!!! I Hit BIG ODDs!!!!

Today was the best day I've had with gambling.
    Let me share with some friends from the forum, with whom I learn more about betting every day.

Yesterday I had studied a game in Cup Finland; game between FC Lahti vs JJK Jyvaskyla, and had originally decided that I would choose FC Lahti-ML and Over 3.5.
    It happened that there were some unexpected and could not make the choices before you start the game. The moment I got to have some spare time, the game was the first full-time and the score was 0X0.

I thought, "I would choose FC Lahti-ML before the game starts. Why not put some units, in FC Lahti ML-live ??!!!
    Ok! I put some drives in FC Lahti-ML before starting the second half.

And I thought: "I would choose over 3.5 before the game starts. Why not put some units; in Lay under 4.5 with a liability of 1.02!?
    Ok! I put some units in lay under 4.5 on live.

Now for the game: The second half begins and the visiting team makes a goal to 48'minutos makes the second goal on 51 'minutes and make the third goal after 63' minutes!
    At this point I think: "WTF ???!!!" I was disappointed to be losing FC Lahti, ML. But I was glad that was almost hitting the lay under 4.5, and at worst, if not more goals happen in the next 10 minutes, I could close the trading with a small profit because it was time available for approximately 30 minutes and remained game.

I keep thinking: "The game is extremely busy and fast, I had decided to choose FC Lahti-ML before the game with a low odds, statistics show that the visiting team has a negative record against the home team, there were games that I witnessed incredible reactions (Example: Arsenal x Newcastle .. if I'm wrong Arsenal won 4-0 and gave the draw, correct me if I'm wrong, do not remember the name of the team, but I'm sure it was in the premier league. ) ... continues: Why not put some units in the FC Lahti ML@1000?!"

But I thought it just wanting one or two goals from FC Lahti-ML to make a lovely trading very profitable.
    Ok! I put some units in FC Lahti ML@1000, but has not been matched. The odds were offered varying greatly, ranged from 200, 350, 400, 500, etc..
    Quickly modified to FC Lahti ML@500 and immediately was returned with @ 550. At the same time it was matched, the market was suspended and there was a goal from FC Lahti.!

Cool! I was pleased because it could make a small profit, and because I lay under 4.5 needed only one goal, this time the game was 3-1 for the visiting team.

I opted to wait a few minutes and see if any more goal happen. The chances of happening one more goal, and I earn my lay under 4.5 was too big because of the pace of the game.
    Consecutivamentes created many chances and 10 minutes later, it happens a second goal from FC Lahti! The game is 3-2 to the visiting team.

Wowwww! I got won my lay under 4.5 and I'll make a good profit by closing trading at FC Lahti ML @ 550 .!!!!

I wait a few minutes to stabilize the odds, I am preparing my trading to close with a good profit, suddenly: Goal!! the third goal from FC Lahti happens 2 minutes after the second goal and the game tied at this 3x3 with about eight minutes remaining, including the extra time!
    Right now I'm really very happy, very very very ... and start trading with the lay @ 5.80! What a dream!

Before dividing equally the profit of trading, I choose to leave part open in the initial odds of @550 because the FC Lahti was looking for another goal, and now I'm totally happy with the good profit and I got to wow lay under 4.5 gain .

5 minutes later, Goal!! Goal! Goallllllll fvcking FC Lahti and I had just hit a 550-odd, no doubt, the biggest ever hit in my life.
    I was already happy to have won the lay under 4.5, imagine the feeling that it is an odd set of this size!

I do not know paste image here in the forum. But the choice was this:

2011-04-29
    12:54
    14XXX2XXX1 2011-04-29
    12:26
    29 Abril Lahti v JJK / Probabilidades / Lahti
    Apostar a favor
    550,00 XXXXX Ganho XXXXXX

If I knew this picture put on the forum, I would put here a copy of the ticket with the odds of 550.
    Sorry for the long text. I just wanted to share this wonderful day with some friends on this forum and I respect much.
    Know that with this fact, today in my city, there are beverage distributors who are no sad and there are no poor bitches!!
    And obviously I'll try to buy a shirt FC Lahti's glorious!
    I love finland!

Btw, this is the third or fourth odds over who hit 50 in less than a month!
    A few minutes ago, I was hitting an odd La serena @ 55, but could not do lay because the O'Higgins tied the game one minute after the goal of La Serena.
    2011-04-29
    22:22
    XXXXXX 2011-04-29
    21:43
    29 Abril Union Espanola v La Serena / Probabilidades / La Serena
    Apostar a favor
    55,00 XXXX Perdido XXXXX

Ok! Now I may have to go to hell with my rotten little life. Even so, I will continue to respect and admire many of you because they taught me a lot about this subject.

Thanks and sorry for this post "a little drunk. "

GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW so so so sick. Congrats

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

Nova0387
    Nova0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 616

I don't really understand can someone translate for me?

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

tldr

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Great job! Congrats dude

Jididii

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Nice hit, I understand you ween't expecting it to win since you were trading but that's that happens sometimes. Sometimes you bet on 100.00 odds expecting ti to drop to like 50.00, but suddenly the team with 100.00 scores 2-3 goals and wins. I love betfair... wish I had more time to trade on it.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Cowabunga dude.

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Well done.Nice odds on that lay

Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks and excuse me for the horrible English.
    Maybe now I'll invest in some intensive language course.