JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

MLS fans: injury info

How important are these players to New England: http://www.examiner.com/pro-soccer-i...houston-dynamo

Odds dropped heavily on Houston, does anyone know if this injury list is important?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

2.00 to 1.75

now 1.70/1.65

New England without their 2 'leaders'. The only problem is this would by Dynamo's first B2B win in more than a year I think.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

take it.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I already did for 2 units, but wondering if I should put more on it. Probably do that live if I see it's worth it.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I already did for 2 units, but wondering if I should put more on it. Probably do that live if I see it's worth it.
    From a New England perspective Joseph is their leading scorer and Phelan was a solid player along side. New England will definitely be weakened and will have their hands full. Houston missing Ching is also a important miss, but not as much as Joseph. Houston favored is warranted just because of the players missing.

If you're a stat freak...I looked up the series record and New England is 6-1-3 overall and 4-0-1 at Houston. So NE has never losted at Houston.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    From a New England perspective Joseph is their leading scorer and Phelan was a solid player along side. New England will definitely be weakened and will have their hands full. Houston missing Ching is also a important miss, but not as much as Joseph. Houston favored is warranted just because of the players missing.

If you're a stat freak...I looked up the series record and New England is 6-1-3 overall and 4-0-1 at Houston. So NE has never losted at Houston.

Thanks for that insight on the players.

Usuaully I'd bet more than 2 units if a team is missing that many players, but NE is technically a better team I think, even if Houston has player advantage.

Dirty Sanchez

I'm going to watch this Portland game to see what they have...incredible crowd. When Portland scores they have a guy with a chainsaw that cuts a slice off of a huge log and gives it to the goal scorer....interesting tradition.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

sagarin ratings have houston with a .5 advantage..and that is with the home edge..This game smells like a DRAW to me with the missings for NE and the good NE record career at houston..

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    sagarin ratings have houston with a .5 advantage..and that is with the home edge..This game smells like a DRAW to me with the missings for NE and the good NE record career at houston..

I think you were spot on.....Houston wins on a handball...bettors won't complain I'm sure the ref will definitely get called in on that one

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

New England did well to battle Houston without their 2 key players, IMO they were never winning the game though.