Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Serie A Italia ~ 9.24 ~ 4th Fixtures

Well, I may be A New Yorker, but ive been following Italian Futbol since 1983 or so, I Was a Soccer player growing up, to the extent of being ranked #2 in the State of NY my Jr and Sr High School years, won the Naia Championship with My Juco team in 1987 (Post Jr College, CT) Look it up if ya think im shitting ya, the Championship game was in Arlington Texas, we won 1 - 0, trust me I got the ASSIST i should know!! LOL

Good stuff, point is, When Chinaglia and Beckenbauer and Pele were in NY ? i was watching it live in person, got to see 4 Cosmos games, blah blah am i boring you yet? Well damn, im trying to let ya know why i follow italian soccer, so shut your pie hole and let me finish lol (Ahh im kiddin, i like to type and writing up is fun if im in the right environment, i mean i could just post a play and Run and say GL TODAY?!)

Wont happen, SO Even then, to me, Italian Serie A was the league everyone knew about in Europe, atleast for me being Italian in New York, i knew, so Seire A has always been in my realm, and i have FSC and I wish Goltv didnt go down, but i still get to see 3 or 4 of the games each week, and im a Big Proponent of watching games to handicap, i hate quoting Stats and trends! I know what I SEE, Numbers are part of it ofcourse, but there are so many damn aspects of capping its ridiculous, and one or two stats really isnt a reason to post a play, some people dont know how serious this shit is, <<< eewwww Stinky!! LoL

Ok lets move on ok!
    Sorry, been known to do that lol

Whats great about the American Books and Italian Futbol?

I use Oddsmaker.com for my Soccer stuff here, and look at Bologna Game with Udinese in town? Look at the lines!

You know how we have -110 and +105 and theres more often than not a Chalked Fav and a + Dog on our U.S Stuff?

How about the lines for this game?
    +169 for the road team
    +150 for the home team

Talk about not concerned with juice? How about getting paid! I mean when we find a +150 Dog in NHL or MLB? THIS YEAR ESPECIALLY in the Juiced Up baseball season its been for Favs and winners? Hard to catch dogs in MLB this year if you didnt notice?!

SO having two ML's of that kind of +juice? Priceless Mang!!

Trick is? Draws! As you may or may not know, and if youre reading this in a soccer section? ill assume you know, Draws are a great find too, almost always at 3.0 or +200 whatever, so Its alot easier to cap knowing that even if youre .500? I mean you hit +150's enough? And dont play -165 and crap like that? I most often wont post -145; -150, or higher unless my C0ck is hard and i cant shake the hard on long enough to post the play! LOL

Listen, Grab this Under in Bologna Today in Italy
    It Sits at a Straight 2 and its +125 on the under

Both teams opened the season scoring 3 and 2 goals, Bologna being the biggest upset of week one in mosts opinion having walked into San Siro and beating AC, but since week one?
    And now Were Deep into September? Neither of these two teams have scored a goal in September, and both have given up 1 goal in each game and lost

So meeting up? i dont see them BOTH getting goals, much less one of them finding the net twice, so that Under is a play today IMO

The side is tough because i honestly do see a draw here, 0 - 0 or 1 - 1 obviously, which could push me, but thats ok, I hope neither can find the net again!

Ude / Bologna ~ Under 2 ~ +125

Well if youre wondering why my ID is Magica10? look up ASRoma at wikipedia or something, youll see why i use the ID Magica, Love em! My team beyond, has been for 25 years! F. Totti is my hero, as is Mark Messier, Bernie Williams, i mean those 3 guys ? Heroes of mine till i die!!

And im not sure if Francesco is ready, as he hasnt been active so ill lay off until i get some confirmaton on how he feels

Here we go again with the Lines, Fiorentina at Lazio

Fiore +183 on the road
    Lazio +153 at home

I mean its so hard to lay off home teams when you actually get them at +150? How sick is that Mang!

The "Other" Roman Team, Well hey there my rival and that Derby is always nuts, its Yankees Red Sox type stuff ok! lol

Lazio at home? TOUGH!! Has been for so long, i dont think Fiore has the chops to walk in here, theyre struggling scoring and lost to Napoli on the road 2 week ago? Lazio is not much easier!!

Lazio Aquilotti ~ ML ~ +153

Um, and the "Shake my head at the WTF IS THIS" Line of the day?

I Just mentioned that i dont get into the Juice of -145 or higher much?

Figures i have to bust one out in the same Post i mentioned it !? ?! LoL

Should i go erase that quick? i mean the post is long enough, no one would notice lol

I'm Sorry but Cagliari?

Here let me put it this way

Remember the Dolphins last year? Howd they do? When Cagliari is demoted to Serie B? And you saw some guy with the ID Magica post it in week 4 that they would be the worst team in Serie A and be demoted?

Get back to me in May and let me know How Cagliari did! LoL

WORST!!

TEAM!!

IN!!

EUROPE!!

Why Juventus didnt walk in there and completely dismantle this team and didnt hand them their ass? Unfortunately that was one of the games i got to see last weekend lol, i say Unfortunately because um, do me a favor! Go paint your Kitchen, Like a Deep Blue for me! Now F*cking sit there and watch that paint dry!! When you think its good to go? Grab a Tomato and throw it into the wall!! And watch that Run down the wall in a conglomerate Mess!

Kinda looks like Cagliari on the Pitch ! A Red and Blue Mess !! CLueless Rossoblu, and those poor people at S'ant Elia have to pay to sit and watch it all year!! LoL

GOOD LUCK!! or should i say like i have it in my Signature box, BUANO FORTUNA!! Aint gonna happen!!!

Atalanta Nerazzuri ~ ML ~ -150

And the Phrase Goes..........

The Juice dont hurt, when you know what the Hell youre talkin about!

Buano Fortuna on the Pitch Wednesday, May your Hump be full of Italian Loot! Mafia Style!! LOL

Ciao!!
    Last edited by Magica10; 09-24-08 at 12:41 AM.

Western
    Western's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL magic

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Thanks for the plays!

Magica10

2 Outta 3

Ude / Bologna ~ Under 2 ~ +125 = Loss

Lazio Aquilotti ~ ML ~ +153 =

Atalanta Nerazzuri ~ ML ~ -150 =

2 of 3, Taint bad i spose!

Posted Calcio Record @ SBR
    2 - 1 ~ +1.53 Bones (Hate the word Units lol)
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-20-15 at 01:47 PM.

Magica10

That was entirely too long ago for me to believe I put that up... talking 12 years or so? Man, where did that time go?!! LoL