p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

You won't find a better bet for today than mine.

Ok guys, i found one of the bests bets of the year. I is part of the Villareal - Barcelona game today at 22.00 gmt+1. If you look at the schedule of the rest of the league, you will see that in two weeks there is the most important game of the season for Barcelona and for Madrid, the great Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona. This means that both teams will like to perform at 120% and they will need the best players of their squads to play. Where I try to go, is that Barcelona's players Victor Valdés (goalkeeper), Javier Mascherano, Sergio Busquets and Lionel Messi have 4 yellow cards cumulated from other games. This means that if they see a 5th yellow card, they won't be able to play next match. And they won't risk to miss the "Clasico", so they will most surely force a yellow card in todays match against Villareal.
    So, you could try to bet at single players yellow cards with good odds (from 2.5 to 5 odds depending on the player and the bookie) but Which I like the most is:
    Barcelona over 2.5 yellow cards @ 1.83 (bwin odds).

What do you think?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Nice way of thinking..Could happen!

Nyphra
    Nyphra's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it was Mourinho it would be gold. Guardiola doesn't play like that, believe me. But there are too many downsides to this bet.

First of all Barcelona has defensive problems he will at least need either Busquets or Mascherano for the Almeria match. So even if he instructs it won't be both. Probably Busquets in that case since he will play in el classico, Masch will be on the bench if Puyol returns.

Second of all, Messi has 3 yellow cards.

The goodside is that it is going to be a heated match if Barcelona fail to lead in the first half... And Mascherano might be bound for a card without instructions haha.

p3re

Quote Originally Posted by Nyphra View Post
    If it was Mourinho it would be gold. Guardiola doesn't play like that, believe me. But there are too many downsides to this bet.

First of all Barcelona has defensive problems he will at least need either Busquets or Mascherano for the Almeria match. So even if he instructs it won't be both. Probably Busquets in that case since he will play in el classico, Masch will be on the bench if Puyol returns.

Second of all, Messi has 3 yellow cards.

The goodside is that it is going to be a heated match if Barcelona fail to lead in the first half... And Mascherano might be bound for a card without instructions haha.
    Spanish media are saying that messi has 4 yellow cards :S

Nyphra

Hmm I'm going to double check.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

You say that many players of barca have 3 or 4 yc.So the right pick for me is under 2.5 y.c. Couse they ll keep their shelf clean from y.c so that to take part at el clasico.

Nyphra

Valencia, Atletico and Real he got yellows. If checked at soccerway and Espn. I suppose you are reading Sport right? They need to fill up a whole paper on daily basis about Barça, therefor the quality isn't that good.

Edit: Marca is saying 3

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Nice way of thinking..Could happen!
    I really like it too.

Nyphra

HAHAHA that was the biggest middle finger to mourinho ever. Nice bet sir.

Rip Guardiola the saint

p3re

Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Barcelona over 2.5 yellow cards @ 1.83 (bwin odds).
    Easy Winner

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Lol nice last minute winner
    Also a winner for the most arrogant thread title haha..good hit tho

p3re

Quote Originally Posted by steviec27 View Post
    Lol nice last minute winner
    Also a winner for the most arrogant thread title haha..good hit tho
    Thanks. But forced yellow cards alwasy occurs at last 5 minutes of the games, they won't risk forcing a yellow card at minute 10 when they could see another one and get out of the game...

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Quote Originally Posted by p3re View Post
    Thanks. But forced yellow cards alwasy occurs at last 5 minutes of the games, they won't risk forcing a yellow card at minute 10 when they could see another one and get out of the game...
    I know..hence nice winner and well thought out

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mascherano and Busquets to get booked is always a good bet regardless! Same with guys like Van Bommel, Felipe Melo, Scholes etc..!

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Mascherano and Busquets to get booked is always a good bet regardless! Same with guys like Van Bommel, Felipe Melo, Scholes etc..!
    Yep and that worked here, nice call!

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nice bet.

Busquets on the goalkick... LOL