Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

More little blue arrows on the right!

I just learned that the little arrows on the right allow you to turn off sections of the forum. Is it possible to have this function for each forum, instead of for sections? For instance, I'm interested in the think tank and state of the industry, but not at all in players talk. Would be pretty neat if we could select exactly the forums we wanted.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Hmm, I'm not sure we can as it's set up right now, DH, but that is an interesting idea. We're limited by what vBulletin will allow us to do, naturally, but it's worth at least a little bit of thought to see if it's possible to allow a user to black out forums they don't have any interest in. I know of a way to do it in the current version without any plug-ins or major mods, but it would make it pretty ugly and cumbersome for those who want all of them open. Give us some time, maybe Ganch has some ideas on this.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

We will have better ways to organize your forum interests on MySBR. You will be able to pin links to the forums you use as well as track threads you started or have posted in.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds great. When or where is MySBR?

(and where did the little blue arrows go? They were much appreciated).