20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Posts in Multiple areas

OK, I go to State of the industry and click on a thread. I read the thread maybe respond to it. It's also in the players talk area, when I go to the top to click state of the industry to get back to the other threads it's not there I get the players talk one. So now I got to get out completely and back into the state of the industry thread. Is there a way around this as I am finding it quite annoying. Sorry for the ramble I just woke up and it's pissing me off.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good morning sunshine.

I've issued a similar complaint, but I was satisfied with Bill's response. Basically, the new system isn't set in stone, so the feedback helps. I must admit though that it has grown on me. I don't mind my threads reaching a wider audience. For instance you may post a politics thread in Players Talk, and it can slip to the bottom quick but if someone browses in Politics forum it's usually at the top, then as soon as they reply it's bumped on both.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good points. At first I was frustrated by it, but I also realize it can help to draw attention to solid sections that often don't receive the attention they should. I do wish, however, that they didn't get double bumped. Cheers

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    OK, I go to State of the industry and click on a thread. I read the thread maybe respond to it. It's also in the players talk area, when I go to the top to click state of the industry to get back to the other threads it's not there I get the players talk one. So now I got to get out completely and back into the state of the industry thread. Is there a way around this as I am finding it quite annoying. Sorry for the ramble I just woke up and it's pissing me off.
    Threads should never be "not there." The State of the Industry forum should include all threads from all sections that are relevant to the industry, including ones that were started there.

What might have happened is you clicked the little blue error that represents the last post in that thread. Doing that brings you to the last post in the original thread. Often this relocates the user. This is our biggest issue right now with the new organizing method.