TFC
    Update your status
    TFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

CFL Forum

Why is there no CFL sub-forum in the SBR Forums? I know a few people are trying to get something going in the NFL forum and the "More sports" forum (I just found that today and it's week 4 of the league), but for obvious reasons, it's not an ideal situation for those of us interested in Real Gridiron football .

I realise you can't have a thread for every sport and that SBR is mostly frequented by Americans, but the CFL (without a forum) seems to be at least as popular as some other sports on offer here. For instance, from a quick peak, I can see that CFL posts hidden the NFL forum often get between 400 to 900 views each. The CFL thread that I just discovered today in the "More sports" forum has about 2,500 views. Meanwhile, over at the easy to discover "Arena football" forum there are very view threads with over 300 views.

I'm new, so pardon me if this has already been discussed or tried, etc.

bettingonsports
    bettingonsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Totally agree - would it be possible for the good folks at SBR to archive the CFL odds as well ? If I check the Betting Odds dropdown menu there are no CFL historical odds which is too bad since the SBROdds site does seem to check for current ones.

Other than that, great site