louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Question: Statfox

does SBR not get the Statfox stats for NCAAB? all the pro leagues stats pop up, but nothing for the match-ups in college B-ball. its not that big of a deal, hell, its free, but i was just curious if SBR doesn't put it up or if my computer is not showing it for some reason.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Ok Louis, I asked around and found a temporary fix for you. Until they can get it fixed.

On the URL's it pops up, change the NCAAB to CBB, and you will be all set.

Here is a example:
    Scroll over to see the difference in your status bar at the bottom of your browser. I think the links will be cut short on here.
    http://www.sbrodds.com/?q=statfox&pa...007&rotnum=547

Change it to:

http://www.sbrodds.com/?q=statfox&pa...007&rotnum=547

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

thanks looker, what ever they did it works now. i can just move the mouse over the arrow beside the game i like and that bar will pop up and then i click the statfox and it will open up for that game. before i just got error messages, but only for NCAAB. but like i said it works fine now. thanks again.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    thanks looker, what ever they did it works now. i can just move the mouse over the arrow beside the game i like and that bar will pop up and then i click the statfox and it will open up for that game. before i just got error messages, but only for NCAAB. but like i said it works fine now. thanks again.
    Thanks to you for pointing that out. They got the heads up when I was asking about it, so we all worked together to get the problem solved.