trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Hearing enough about this Rittenhouse case it’s worth a shot on AXON, DGLY & WRAP in case the shit hits the fan

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Market a son of a bitch

Just buy and hold long term

No other strategy effective

Buy also on dips

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Hearing enough about this Rittenhouse case it’s worth a shot on AXON, DGLY & WRAP in case the shit hits the fan

trobin31

Almost time to open up your wallets , VIX looks ready

homie1975

Almost time to open up your wallets , VIX looks ready
    Touched 18 for a minute then some buying started.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17915

Any reason to hold on to magi-lube at this point?? Nothing left but thought maybe worth taking the loses by end of year.

homie1975

Big Nazzy bump in after hours...

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Seems like the market is due for a dip. When is the next round of partisan negotiations on the debt ceiling?

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Beast View Post
    Any reason to hold on to magi-lube at this point?? Nothing left but thought maybe worth taking the loses by end of year.
    Yeah Magi-Lube is a big loser for me as well. It turns out people don't like the salmon flavored gel I guess. Once it went below a buck I dumped it, and it looks like it is on a march to 0. If you still have it, how much value could you possibly have left?

Slurry Pumper

The full moon effect is on the docket today. The tin foil hat wearing crowd is winning the day so far. This happens often enough to make me wonder how it happens.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

SIGA TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (SIGA) Spiking on Smallpox News

Up to Approximately $113 Million of Oral TPOXX® Targeted for Delivery to the U.S. Government in the Fourth Quarter - Form 8-K

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...-the-36908708/

"Looking forward to the fourth quarter of 2021, we are coordinating with our supply chain to deliver up to approximately $113 million in total of oral TPOXX® to the U.S. government, almost 30% of which was delivered in October. This progress highlights the strong and growing revenue base of TPOXX, as well as its continuing importance in orthopox health security preparedness."

Over the past decade, the U.S. government has procured, or has current orders for, approximately $705 million of TPOXX for national preparedness. The oral formulation of TPOXX was approved by the FDA for the treatment of smallpox in 2018.

'Smallpox' Vials Found in Pennsylvania Facility's Freezer Did Not Contain Virus: CDC
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...cdc/ar-AAQUgvf

Frozen vials labeled as "Smallpox" that were found in a Pennsylvania vaccine research facility's freezer did not contain the virus that causes smallpox infection, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I went a bit more to cash, made a shopping list in case things get ugly next week

top of my list is CPNG, a massively growing South Korean E-commerce company...pretty sure I’ve mentioned it several times...the CEO is brilliant, the growth here will be throughout East & Southeast Asia...they have piles of cash and can see them going into cloud or fintech services as well. So, basically see this as a Sea limited potential company and we all know how that turned out.

I am still 100% long IWM/Small caps in my TSP retirement account...this should test 300 going into Jan/Feb.

my price target for BTC this month is 90k, so any dips on HUT MARA HIVE COIN VYGVF are for buying.

penny stocks....
    KULR..may take out my cost basis around 5 bucks. But this feels like CLSK 2.0
    CFMS...pretty good buy point here...
    GSTX...graphene, trades in a really solid range for swinging, intraday, but the trend is up. Only drawback its OTC.
    FCUUF...uranium, I’d look for this to test <0.60 and buy from there

Uranium...spot price is flagging and I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet from UUUU URG CCJ, these are the ones I am invested but there are several miners, developers and refiners to choose from...I haven’t heard anyone mention.
    No love for the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (SRUUF)?

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    No love for the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (SRUUF)?
    I don’t have a problem with SRUUF, the only perceivable problem is liquidity with OTC stocks...I see very clearly almost 6 years of accumulation in UUUU, so that’s be my top recommendation for mid cap. If I have an overall sector thesis, like I did with uranium, then I will pick a large, mid & small cap and just keep adding to them. There is just no technical chart data to rely on for SRUUF, so the margin of safety is better in the others...I have no doubt SRUUF won’t moon....along with rest of sector

trobin31

As far as Uranium, I am looking at adding more CCJ <24, UUUU <8.5 & URG <1.5

uranium futures should be pulling back here and notable past 2 week insiders sold...they usually know their market well...my approach is just accumulating on dips and not trying to trade it. I think we have at least a year long bull market ahead, China is building out, Bill gates is building out, and I am almost certain another clean energy spending Plan will include a massive amount of spending on nuclear...we absolutely cannot legit move to clean energy without uranium. This is the best opportunity I see besides blockchain and crypto.

teecee

I don’t have a problem with SRUUF, the only perceivable problem is liquidity with OTC stocks...I see very clearly almost 6 years of accumulation in UUUU, so that’s be my top recommendation for mid cap. If I have an overall sector thesis, like I did with uranium, then I will pick a large, mid & small cap and just keep adding to them. There is just no technical chart data to rely on for SRUUF, so the margin of safety is better in the others...I have no doubt SRUUF won’t moon....along with rest of sector
    I was listening to a presentation (I'll have to go back and review it) that said they'd be uplisting to an American exchange soon, in an effort to help solve the liquidity issue. I appreciate your feedback.

teecee

As far as Uranium, I am looking at adding more CCJ <24, UUUU <8.5 & URG <1.5

uranium futures should be pulling back here and notable past 2 week insiders sold...they usually know their market well...my approach is just accumulating on dips and not trying to trade it. I think we have at least a year long bull market ahead, China is building out, Bill gates is building out, and I am almost certain another clean energy spending Plan will include a massive amount of spending on nuclear...we absolutely cannot legit move to clean energy without uranium. This is the best opportunity I see besides blockchain and crypto.
    Yes, I've wanted to get into Uranium as well, but definitely waiting on better pricing in this sector of the market.

trobin31

DXY looks toppy
    US10Y is ranging in no man’s land
    IWM is right at support
    Biden just signed Bill
    First time in 2 weeks I don’t see doom & gloom on front pages
    China implementing QE should give fuel to liquidity
    I am bullish into this week
    If we get 3am pump on btc MSTR will go back to 800 quickly

homie1975

Yeah TRob doesn't appear to be anything on a macro level between now and santa claus. Any let up in supply chain pressure simply fuels us w a backwind.

The transitory nature of this inflation cycle has finally been absorbed and believed by the market makers and from where I sit this is fantastic news for the broader markets.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Bought rblx and lac this morning. Let see how it plays. Gl guys.

Slurry Pumper

I'm not seeing the markets as being in good shape here. Sure they will likely float up this week and maybe going into Christmas, but after that I see some serious storm clouds starting in the bond market with continued inflation. The supply chain maybe subside but the inflation part is here to say for a while.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Bought rblx and lac this morning. Let see how it plays. Gl guys.
    Been in LAC for the past year or more (DCA $18). Lithium has been circa 20% of my portfolio. LAC is up huge of late as most Lithium. I would consider diversifying a bit into LIACF, ALB, and there are a few others which I would be glad to share. Just a little worried LAC has seen such a significant move. BOL

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I'm not seeing the markets as being in good shape here. Sure they will likely float up this week and maybe going into Christmas, but after that I see some serious storm clouds starting in the bond market with continued inflation. The supply chain maybe subside but the inflation part is here to say for a while.
    Agreed. Much to my detriment I've been lightening since early summer. Just waiting for the slightest catalyst (Covid/Austria?) I don't know but this has to have a pause here at some point.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Been in LAC for the past year or more (DCA $18). Lithium has been circa 20% of my portfolio. LAC is up huge of late as most Lithium. I would consider diversifying a bit into LIACF, ALB, and there are a few others which I would be glad to share. Just a little worried LAC has seen such a significant move. BOL
    Got killed in liacf

trobin31

Maybe the contrarian play is a correction into the expected Santa Claus rally...get some margined positioned liquidated, we are leveraged to the

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Got killed in liacf
    I started LIACF buying < $1. Added here and there to my detriment (and sold some for profit), but it's at circa 4.30 now. There are 2 or 3 other LI stocks which have been doing great for me.

Best of luck with LAC, just wanted to point out the significant short term rise and that you may be getting at the ATH. I'm no genius, just trying to help. BOL.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Madison 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe the contrarian play is a correction into the expected Santa Claus rally...get some margined positioned liquidated, we are leveraged to the
    we are leveraged to the

Oh my don't get me going. When will one of these talking heads explain to a fool like me how they keep bumping up against a budget ceiling but continue adding trillions upon trillions isn't going to raise that very same ceiling. Doesn't one beget the other??

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

TradeSmith (Trade Stops)

Any thoughts on this service??

I was looking for a way to transform VQ (volatility Quotation) into percent stop trades but not not sure they are the answer.???

Slurry Pumper

So today they killed them into the close. Tomorrow if the SPY runs down in a quick fashion to 465-464ish, I'm a buyer for some calls and an attack to get that Christmas cash for an expected bounce, then out by Wed's close. If on the outside chance the SPY can fall to 462 461ish, not only will everyone's hair be on fire, but I would be backing up the truck to load up on the same calls that expire Wednesday. Cut and run at 460.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trobin31

chico2663

Rumor has it Tesla going to do another stock split in dec

Slurry Pumper

It's game time for the SPY bulls. Spiked down to 464.46 and the rescue operation or pivot is underway.

I bought SPY 465 Calls at around 2 bucks and I got a shit load of them too. Just looking for a bounce into the close today so above 467ish is all good for me to start to unwind. I jump out of everything on the 2nd 10 minute candle close below 464.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yeah TRob doesn't appear to be anything on a macro level between now and santa claus. Any let up in supply chain pressure simply fuels us w a backwind.

The transitory nature of this inflation cycle has finally been absorbed and believed by the market makers and from where I sit this is fantastic news for the broader markets.
    Oops!!

well, the last sell off lasted just a few days then we started heading north again so let's see what happens here..

homie1975

NAZZY dropped all the way to 15,606 only to snap back and climb back to a 15,775 close.

a 170 point climb back up the last 75 mins of the session.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

WTF is going on with DKNG??

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

NAZZY dropped all the way to 15,606 only to snap back and climb back to a 15,775 close.

VIX went too high, don't be surprised if we see a rally through the end of the month.

Slurry Pumper

OK lets go over today's action because like the QQQ's, SPY was pretty much the same setup, and this was an easy one to take advantage of for everyone. Hell I even told you all about it last night to be on the lookout. A Christmas Bone Us from the market.

Lets start with a 20 Day chart with hourly candle closes. I have $465 and $467 circled on the chart as important spots. You can see by the yellow highlighted lines that these 2 spots have been resting points or points of inflection on the way up and down. There are others to note like $470.50 (also on the chart), which I believe is tomorrows target for the SPY, and another one that I didn't mark at about the $468.70 area which is real close to today's close.

Now lets look at the action from late yesterday and today, on a chart with 10 minute candles.

I marked the same $465 and $467 levels, and the opening for today. Basically the SPY opens just above the support of $467, spikes through to around $466.30ish, rips back up to close right back at support ($466.99) then:

1. Takes off with a nice rip you a new one candle to give the appearance of a run-a-way holiday market. Giving me the left at the starting line feeling.
    2. Then it peters out at the $468.70ish level which is below the top of the breakdown candle just to the left. (The big ass red candle from yesterday's close or 2 candles to the left for the color blind).
    3. The SPY then gives the look of the floor dropping out with another break down candle with a low that is lower than the other just mentioned breakdown candle, then closes near support of $467. It hangs out for a quick beer before continuing to plunge down to the next level of support. It happened in a quick fashion which is the way I like it so I can catch that knife starting right at the top of the zone I let you know about yesterday at $465. The price spikes through but notice the candle doesn't close below the $465 level. The price chops around between the two price levels in a choppy manner for a while drinking another beer or 2, or even 3, before finally busting out of that range around 2:45.
    4. SPY then uses the $467 level as support before it creeps higher into the close. If you look closely you can see where the price crept to the $468.70ish area before falling back a little bit into the close. There are no accidents in the market everything happens for a reason. The price pulled back in the last candle of the day to be ready for tomorrows holiday grind higher floater of a tape. It will probably gap above the $468.70 level on the opening climb a little bit come back to retest before taking off to the final destination.
    5. I have to get rid of these calls tomorrow before the close, so the box is the area that I am targeting for the exit. So I bought the calls at $2.00, and now they are worth $3.17. If I can get it to close tomorrow at $470.50, that would be $5.50 over the strike of $465. Pretty good for a days work as long as you break down where the important levels are.

First ... 305306307308309310311 ... Last