KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    COVID deaths significantly higher among vaccinated individuals in Scotland

From August 21 to September 17, 233 double-vaccinated individuals, 10 with one dose of the vaccine, and 59 unvaccinated people died after testing positive for COVID.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...e4KfVc9gXgNJco
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Article ignores the age standardized mortality rate that is highlighted in the report. It's basically misleading.

See kids, this is why we can't have nice things.

LMAO, both sides so desperate to push an agenda, yet so full of ignorance.

Unreal, but sadly real.

Carry on.
    This is why SBR is a joke here, you guys post lies then call each other liars.

But you clearly don't have a clue.

And Dwight, specifically, I kind of always thought you had a clue. But you are not researched, not knowledgeable, and ripe for those bad actors passing on bad info to exploit.

Which they have.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    I would like viterd and mac the village idiots to respond to iceland banning moderna because its not safe. We all look forward to your mental gymnastics
    They have not BANNED Moderna. They have stopped its use among boys under 30 until they can do further research. The research has always been there. It's nothing new. Some males have developed Mycarditis but at a much lower level than those same males getting Covid. The rate at which they develop Myocarditis is the same for Phizer too. A lot of politics here as Scandinavian countries are probably in bed with Phizer. I made a shit load of money on MRNA. I then shorted it for more profit and I'm about to buy more call options once it bottoms. You guys should stop complaining and follow the stock thread and make some money.

In August, a U.S. study found that males between the ages of 12 and 17 — the demographic most likely to develop myocarditis — were six times more likely to suffer heart inflammation from being infected with Covid-19 than from being vaccinated against the virus.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

And Dwight, specifically, I kind of always thought you had a clue. But you are not researched, not knowledgeable, and ripe for those bad actors passing on bad info to exploit.

Which they have.

Since Covid, I have tended to fall on the same side as Dwight, but you are correct. I stayed away from this bullshit for a long time, but here I have found myself caught up again. But vitterd, and Brooks are/were faaaar worse and less reasonable than Dwight.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Since Covid, I have tended to fall on the same side as Dwight, but you are correct. I stayed away from this bullshit for a long time, but here I have found myself caught up again. But vitterd, and Brooks are/were faaaar worse and less reasonable than Dwight.
    You fall on the same side as Dwight. That is all anyone needs to know. That itself makes you stupid. He’s the biggest spreader of misinformation at sbr.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Which they have.
    Is KVB short for Knows Vaccine Bullshit? Anyways, your clever backhanded insults don't pull the weight in my neck of the woods as you undoubtedly hoped. Its a veteran tactic relying on gullible people and rookies for it's success. Your mistake is you over use it. Its kinda like going high glove side every time on a breakaway.

"The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t. When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on."

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I really am more attacking the source than Dwight, I really don't mean to hold it against the poster.

But for many we've come to expect a lot of misinfo, but from others not so much. I admit I was a bit taken back by the whole "I just posted the link" as if that absolves someone from spreading misinformation.

Some of this isn't rocket science, but sometimes it feels like the loudest voices in the room are the one's who know the least about the topic. They just keep getting fooled by the "drive by media" headlines.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I have natural immunity because I got covid last November. Good Lord, you seriously thought natural immunity meant you just couldn’t get it because you have an immune system?

You have it right here, folx.

They just don’t make em like they used to here in the US

I can’t believe you are on here posting about this like you know something when you are so grossly misinformed.

Here is a story from Reuters published yesterday

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-10-08/
    Don't make me use words like morino does. You can still get covid 2 or 3 times even after you've had it. I personally know people who had it 3 times. Same with the shot. You might not die, but you will wish you had.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Don't make me use words like morino does. You can still get covid 2 or 3 times even after you've had it. I personally know people who had it 3 times. Same with the shot. You might not die, but you will wish you had.

Bullshit. It is clear you didn’t know what natural immunity was until just now. And you absolutely do not know multiple people that had it 3 times. That is a bald faced lie.

I am done with talking to you guys, good luck

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Grease always runs or threatens to run when he starts hearing he’s full of shit.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Grease always runs or threatens to run when he starts hearing he’s full of shit.

Nah. Just no point in trying to have a discussion with liars. Waste of my time

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I had Covid last November. I haven't been hiding in my basement for the last year, and I haven't been sick since then.

It's already been proven that you don't need a shot that wears off in a few months if you have had and gotten over Covid naturally.

If you don't think that you had Covid, then by all means go get the shot so that you will at least have some resistance to the virus and feel mentally safe.

Everyone that ran out and got the shot early in the year is now in the same boat right now as anyone who never got it.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They have not BANNED Moderna. They have stopped its use among boys under 30 until they can do further research. The research has always been there. It's nothing new. Some males have developed Mycarditis but at a much lower level than those same males getting Covid. The rate at which they develop Myocarditis is the same for Phizer too. A lot of politics here as Scandinavian countries are probably in bed with Phizer. I made a shit load of money on MRNA. I then shorted it for more profit and I'm about to buy more call options once it bottoms. You guys should stop complaining and follow the stock thread and make some money.

In August, a U.S. study found that males between the ages of 12 and 17 — the demographic most likely to develop myocarditis — were six times more likely to suffer heart inflammation from being infected with Covid-19 than from being vaccinated against the virus.
    try and keep up moron
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i...lammation-risk

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

we are not joining your death cult freaks

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Which they have.
    Stay safe my man. Bay Area/Sac/Central Valley is poppin with covid cases. We just put our 8th patient on ecmo today. Sac is overflowing too. Most of the news is that covid numbers are improving and while that is prolly true, it's not true for where we live.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    ...Everyone that ran out and got the shot early in the year is now in the same boat right now as anyone who never got it.
    But remember this point is not lost on them. The older at risk folks, who were getting the shot first, were authorized a booster. Biden wanted boosters for all, he didn't get it yet.

We know there's no cure for the common cold, immunity has waned for all the "major" SARS and MERS of recent years. Nobody is really surprised here, it's not some major revelation of failure.

It simply is what it is.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Stay safe my man. Bay Area/Sac/Central Valley is poppin with covid cases. We just put our 8th patient on ecmo today. Sac is overflowing too. Most of the news is that covid numbers are improving and while that is prolly true, it's not true for where we live.
    Just don't feel too worried here. Still need masks indoors, unless you're eating, lmao, but that may lift soon.

Life is almost normal here. Hopefully it stays that way.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I have natural immunity because I got covid last November. Good Lord, you seriously thought natural immunity meant you just couldn’t get it because you have an immune system?

You have it right here, folx.

They just don’t make em like they used to here in the US

I can’t believe you are on here posting about this like you know something when you are so grossly misinformed.

Here is a story from Reuters published yesterday

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-10-08/
    JFC. it was in the very beginning of the article. In the first paragraph.

"They include research that warrants further study to corroborate the findings and that have yet to be certified by peer review."

But yeh, let's run with the narrative that it's 100% conclusive, definitive proof.

I'm constantly baffled by the amount of people that would rather want to get a nasty viral infection, of any kind - vs a vaccine that can help prevent a full-fledged outbreak and/or minimize the severity.
    I sure as f*ck don't like the sound, or idea, of the possibility of having my lungs filled with mucus and fluid making me struggle to breathe. Plus all the lingering side effects that could arise.

Even the flu sucks. But with science and society has figured out how to track the various strains and figure out which regions need which version of a new yearly vaccine/booster to help minimize the possibility of having a struggle fighting it off or getting severely sick.

Science has never been able to create a reliable vaccine for rhinoviruses. Yet most of us get a common cold every year at some point. And ever since I had my first common cold before I was old enough to remember, i still get them. Apparently being "immune" to rhinoviruses is not possible. Sort of like how being immune to ANY virus is impossible just because one had it once.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    JFC. it was in the very beginning of the article. In the first paragraph.

"They include research that warrants further study to corroborate the findings and that have yet to be certified by peer review."

But yeh, let's run with the narrative that it's 100% conclusive, definitive proof.

I'm constantly baffled by the amount of people that would rather want to get a nasty viral infection, of any kind - vs a vaccine that can help prevent a full-fledged outbreak and/or minimize the severity.
    I sure as f*ck don't like the sound, or idea, of the possibility of having my lungs filled with mucus and fluid making me struggle to breathe. Plus all the lingering side effects that could arise.

Even the flu sucks. But with science and society has figured out how to track the various strains and figure out which regions need which version of a new yearly vaccine/booster to help minimize the possibility of having a struggle fighting it off or getting severely sick.

Science has never been able to create a reliable vaccine for rhinoviruses. Yet most of us get a common cold every year at some point. And ever since I had my first common cold before I was old enough to remember, i still get them. Apparently being "immune" to rhinoviruses is not possible. Sort of like how being immune to ANY virus is impossible just because one had it once.

I am sorry it has been proven via multiple studies that natural immunity acquired via covid infection/recovery is stronger than the vaccine. I know this makes you really uncomfortable, but it is just the reality of things.

I am not necessarily against the vax. I have said this many times and am vaccinated myself.

What I am against is forced vaccination.

tommir99

And some of the trolls on the forum still keep saying it's safe to take the vaccine!?

Common sense is gone. They can take that "vaccine" but they should stop pushing it on those who don't want it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Some of you guys continue to pick and choose information. I don't think you understand the nature of Iceland's ban.

If they were short of Pfizer doses, they would still use Moderna.

Further, they are vaccinating 12-17 year olds with pfizer.

Yet you hear "Moderna was banned" because of an issue that, according (accurately) to that article, is mild and often goes away on it's own.

Common man, it's like you choose to leave out half the story.

I'm not taking a side here in this debate, but literally two links I addressed today, both being misinterpreted and used for some kind of agenda.

It kind of ruins your agenda when these health agencies are pushing to "vaccinate" the population in the very articles trying to be used, poorly, as anti jab resources, especially when you are misunderstanding the action taken.

Don't you think?

tommir99

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Never forget guys, Iceland is extrememly pro vaccination and wants to vaccinate the kids.

So pretending like choosing pfizer over moderna because of a well known side effect and no supply issues is somehow making a stand for a case that vaccines aren't safe seems pretty ridiculous; becaue it is ridiculous.

Remember to read the full article and be critical of your sources, or maybe just give up on posting links.

If any of you bet today, good luck.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Is KVB short for Knows Vaccine Bullshit? Anyways, your clever backhanded insults don't pull the weight in my neck of the woods as you undoubtedly hoped. Its a veteran tactic relying on gullible people and rookies for it's success. Your mistake is you over use it. Its kinda like going high glove side every time on a breakaway.

"The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t. When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on."
    Absolutely true. I have noticed that quite often ignorant people seem to think they're intelligent. I guess the best thing to do is to ignore them and let them believe they're intelligent and that they are right. "Be the bigger person" and let them "win"

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Some of you guys continue to pick and choose information. I don't think you understand the nature of Iceland's ban.

If they were short of Pfizer doses, they would still use Moderna.

Further, they are vaccinating 12-17 year olds with pfizer.

Yet you hear "Moderna was banned" because of an issue that, according (accurately) to that article, is mild and often goes away on it's own.

Common man, it's like you choose to leave out half the story.

I'm not taking a side here in this debate, but literally two links I addressed today, both being misinterpreted and used for some kind of agenda.

It kind of ruins your agenda when these health agencies are pushing to "vaccinate" the population in the very articles trying to be used, poorly, as anti jab resources, especially when you are misunderstanding the action taken.

Don't you think?

You are right and anyone else is wrong. The information you believe is the only truth. Shud up and listen!

Pfizer and the other pharm companies are great companies with a squeaky clean decades-long track record for putting people ahead of profits. Drug companies and/or scientists aren't able to be bought like politicians. It just doesn't happen. The fact that these companies are given an exemption by the government for any lawsuits if you happen to get sick from the jab is just common business practice. No one should read anything into these exemptions.

It makes total sense to fire healthcare workers for not taking the jab because what do they know anyways? Fired healthcare workers had a choice and the deadline passed. Replacing them immediately with less qualified the National Guard personnel who have until June 2022 to get vaccinated makes a shitload of sense. Anyone who doesn't see the logic is a wacko and probably watches Fox News.

In the summer 2021 when they banned all sorts of public gatherings but told everyone that BLM protests are ok because systemic racism is way worse that any pandemic made total sense. How have anyone not see the logic? Hello?

All the other scientists and doctors in the US and all over the planet are crazy for treating patients with Prophylactics. They should be banned from telling anyone about their successes. Thank God for Big Tech! It's way more smarter to entice people with donuts, cheeseburgers or cash to get vaccinated.

The government and their Big tech alliances should decide what is true. Why question them at all? Are you all conspiracy theorists?

Dr. Fauci is a God among us mere mortals and anyone who believes he paid for Gain of Function research in Wuhan and the virus escaped causing the world-wide pandemic is crazy.

Now let's get those kids vaccinated! Because it's science and that's all it is. Ever.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-09-21 at 05:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

tommir99 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coop-dog

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Wait, hold up.

Are the vaccines worthless because the protection they provide wears off quicker than anticipated?

If one of the new narratives is that the vaccines are a scam and fake because now they don't protect people as planned - then the magnetism, altering one's DNA, and all of the other absurd fantasies that could, or would, happen by getting the vaccine would wear off just as quick.

tommir99

Wait, hold up.

Are the vaccines worthless because the protection they provide wears off quicker than anticipated?

If one of the new narratives is that the vaccines are a scam and fake because now they don't protect people as planned - then the magnetism, altering one's DNA, and all of the other absurd fantasies that could, or would, happen by getting the vaccine would wear off just as quick.
    No. The problem is that the vaccines are not 100% safe.

https://thecovidblog.com/
    https://thecovidworld.com/

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...ke-up-america/

what up with this article?? Its at the top of most general searches

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I'm all ready for the reckoning.

I'm ready for society to crumble.

Death to this Country. All at the expense of owning the bigoted, fascist, racist dumb-f*#ktards that surround me.

I want more and more variants.
    I want hacking and coughing everywhere.
    I wanna see people coughing up blood in the streets.
    I wanna see a healthcare system so overwhelmed that it folds because of lack of doctors and nurses.
    I wanna stock market crash. In order to prove too many things to list at once. Hee hee.
    I wanna have the numbers like the Spanish flu, or better. Even better than the black plague. I wanna see shit like Monty Python "Bring out your dead!"
    I wanna see us resort back to small tribal groups. Hunt and gather. Grow small gardens and go back to canning and dehydrating one's own food supply.

Weaken the whole idea of a rational, logical society of people. Weaken the Gov. Weaken the military(because they're all on the same side as well.) Because who needs it. We have 100 million people that are ready to play out the plot of Red Dawn in real life. Well, that's if we have enough gun owners left. Most i know don't fall into the healthy-eating, gym going, clean-living, vitamin eating, type of people. But that's how you become immune to any and all viruses, or so says the internet.

Bang a gong, let's get it on!!

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Safe? They're fake aren't they? They provide no protection? Yet they do a laundry list of numerous unproven things? All in that teeny tiny amount of fluid, that is apparently fake?

I just can't anymore. The Russians - or whoever or wherever the info and memes propagate from - have won.

Mac4Lyfe

Do you know the difference between banning versus suspending/put on hold?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...ke-up-america/

what up with this article?? Its at the top of most general searches
    There is definite fake info in there, definitely, even if the PCR test is shit, which we know it is, he's wrong on basically everything. 100% agenda based, probably gaining a whole crop of gullible readers, why else would he this be out there?

Extremely laughable but that's probably one of these things that shows up, gets debunked, then shows up again. There's a lot of that going around.

Mac4Lyfe

Drinking water is not 100% safe. Do you want a fukking guarantee? Death and taxes are the only guarantees.

Covid is about over. We have defeated this pandemic and it took vaccines to do it. 15% of the population got Covid but over 67% got the jab and now we are very close to herd immunity. No thanks to the dumb, selfish, assholes who refused to be normal.

Mac4Lyfe

Too many contrarian Kylie Irving’s in this country.

tommir99

Safe? They're fake aren't they? They provide no protection? Yet they do a laundry list of numerous unproven things? All in that teeny tiny amount of fluid, that is apparently fake?

I just can't anymore. The Russians - or whoever or wherever the info and memes propagate from - have won.
    Thank you for the extremely valuable information.

First ... 55565758596061 ... Last