DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8506

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Employers are starting to mandate vaccines. If you are employed you will be required to get one, if you refuse, you'll be out on your can w/o govt assistance. Something you were wanting anyway, right? GL!
    only if you have 100 employees or more and if you work for the post office.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What’s really sad is when loved ones die and your not allowed to say goodbye to them because the hospital is only allowing 2 people and a four person total to say goodbye to someone in Seattle. Even if you have a mask wear a suit gloves ect don’t matter they just die and you can’t even say goodbye this virus has seemed to turn into a money grab at this point.

DwightShrute

COVID deaths significantly higher among vaccinated individuals in Scotland

From August 21 to September 17, 233 double-vaccinated individuals, 10 with one dose of the vaccine, and 59 unvaccinated people died after testing positive for COVID.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...e4KfVc9gXgNJco

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    COVID deaths significantly higher among vaccinated individuals in Scotland

From August 21 to September 17, 233 double-vaccinated individuals, 10 with one dose of the vaccine, and 59 unvaccinated people died after testing positive for COVID.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...e4KfVc9gXgNJco

Article ignores the age standardized mortality rate that is highlighted in the report. It's basically misleading.

See kids, this is why we can't have nice things.

LMAO, both sides so desperate to push an agenda, yet so full of ignorance.

Unreal, but sadly real.

Carry on.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Major European nations are Halting the use of the moderna vaccine to individuals under the age of 30.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Major European nations are Halting the use of the moderna vaccine to individuals under the age of 30.
    I think rightfully so. It's a strong shot, getting more heart inflammation than they'd like to see.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Article ignores the age standardized mortality rate that is highlighted in the report. It's basically misleading.

See kids, this is why we can't have nice things.

LMAO, both sides so desperate to push an agenda, yet so full of ignorance.

Unreal, but sadly real.

Carry on.
    I am not pushing an agenda. Perhaps you are?

I am just reporting what the MSM and big tech refuse to.

As one poster earlier a YouTube video, the guy said it perfectly I thought. He said something like ...

"In NY they are replacing thousands of unvaccinated healthcare workers with the National guard which they themselves are less than 50% vaccinated and have until June 2022 to get the jab. This is about making as many people get the jab as possible so we can increase the profits of big pharma and if you don't think big pharma has a stranglehold on every goddamn politician and every motherfuckking news person you are incorrect and that's why won't see it social media or CNN or from politicians."

These people went to work for months helping people who got sick. They were unvaccinated. Now, they are being replaced with less qualified mostly unvaccinated people. Sick.

oh and in Australia, 95% of hospitalized Covid patients are vaccinated.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

One day we'll all look back at this and realize it was never about the vaccine to begin with, its simply a surrogate for peoples overall distrust in big government

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Kvb

Three months ago the mainstream media was telling everyone that moderna was the most effective shot vs the delta variant.

You see this is the problem. People can't take this thing seriously because shit changes daily and we hear that science changes etc. That's fine science does change. That's why so many people don't want the vaccine right away. They want to wait because scientists discover more as we go along. Unfortunately the sheep are controlling the narrative.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave lakerboy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

it was only a few shorts weeks ago that you were even allowed to suggest on social media that the Chinese virus might have come from a Lab in Wuhan without have your account suspended or closed.

Big Pharma came out exactly one week after the election to announce a vaccine was ready. One week!

Right before the election, Kamala and Biden said they wouldn't take a vaccine because of Trump.

All Vaccine companies are exempt from lawsuits if you get sick or die if you get the jab.

And yet there are still people who just have no friggen idea why some are hesitant. None at all. Amazing.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-08-21 at 09:49 PM.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

only if you have 100 employees or more and if you work for the post office.

Not true, that's just the federal mandat, many states and private companies are mandating th vaccine as well.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

science is like the weather in new england

if you don't like it just wait a minute

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

it was only a few shorts weeks ago that you were even allowed to suggest on social media that the Chinese virus might have come from a Lab in Wuhan without have your account suspended or closed.

Big Pharma came out exactly one week after the election to announce a vaccine was ready. One week!

Right before the election, Kamala and Biden said they wouldn't take a vaccine because of Trump.

All Vaccine companies are exempt from lawsuits if you get sick or die if you get the jab.

And yet there are still people who just have no friggen idea why some are hesitant. None at all. Amazing.

The fact that the vaccine companies are exempt from any lawsuits should be enough to open people's eyes.

tommir99

LMAO! I can see this in the near future. Most people will definitely get the jab if they can get 10 or 20% off their next purchase. Even if it's something they're not interested in buying. I don't know if I should laugh or cry

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    LMAO! I can see this in the near future. Most people will definitely get the jab if they can get 10 or 20% off their next purchase. Even if it's something they're not interested in buying. I don't know if I should laugh or cry
    Some states are giving out benjamins. If that's what it takes for you to get the jab, maybe go there? On a side note, I'll bet you in here who are still bitching about the shot, got it. Trying to look good in front of your buddies that you will probably never see.

tommir99

Some states are giving out benjamins. If that's what it takes for you to get the jab, maybe go there? On a side note, I'll bet you in here who are still bitching about the shot, got it. Trying to look good in front of your buddies that you will probably never see.
    You're just babbling nonsense. This could be a sign the "vaccine" is starting to work. Interesting times ahead; watching it all from the sidelines

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I have said multiple times I got it because they said we could take our mask off at work. But I wouldn’t have otherwise because I have natural immunity which is much much better. Which I have been saying here for a couple months and now every day more and more evidence of this is coming out and the vax looks weaker and weaker.

Plus, this is ALL clearly about more than a virus. Those of you who don’t get that are unable to think for yourselves. Followers.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5457

Going to go to the gym without a mask! So scary! Covid everywhere!

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

CLAIM: 'We Do Not Have an Approved Vaccine'

In two separate interviews with Fox News, Johnson has claimed that there is "no approved vaccine" in the U.S. and that the ones that are available are under emergency use authorizations (EUA).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...aim/ar-AAPeXv0

"We do not have an approved vaccine in America. They did it for the Comirnaty; it's available, I guess, in Europe. But the Pfizer vaccine available in the U.S. is not FDA-approved; it's got an emergency use authorization."

This claim, which has been made by others, boils down to the fact that the FDA approved the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine on August 23, and said it would from that point be marketed as Comirnaty.

"They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It's not available in the U.S. They even admit it."

The FDA states that the formulation for the EUA version of the Pfizer shot and the approved version is the same, although the two are legally distinct.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Going to go to the gym without a mask! So scary! Covid everywhere!
    You hid in your apartment and didn’t work because of Covid. You collected unemployment because of Covid. Now you’re a tough guy going to the gym? Thank biden for feeding you.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have said multiple times I got it because they said we could take our mask off at work. But I wouldn’t have otherwise because I have natural immunity which is much much better. Which I have been saying here for a couple months and now every day more and more evidence of this is coming out and the vax looks weaker and weaker.

Plus, this is ALL clearly about more than a virus. Those of you who don’t get that are unable to think for yourselves. Followers.
    So, your natural immunity has stopped you from ever getting sick? I call bull. You aren't as tough as you think you are. Virus' needs a host. W/o one it dies compared to bacteria which doesn't need a host. Maybe you can fill me in on your conspiracy theory?

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4704

I would like viterd and mac the village idiots to respond to iceland banning moderna because its not safe. We all look forward to your mental gymnastics
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave coop-dog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

So, your natural immunity has stopped you from ever getting sick? I call bull. You aren't as tough as you think you are. Virus' needs a host. W/o one it dies compared to bacteria which doesn't need a host. Maybe you can fill me in on your conspiracy theory?

I have natural immunity because I got covid last November. Good Lord, you seriously thought natural immunity meant you just couldn’t get it because you have an immune system?

You have it right here, folx.

They just don’t make em like they used to here in the US

I can’t believe you are on here posting about this like you know something when you are so grossly misinformed.

Here is a story from Reuters published yesterday

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-10-08/

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I am not pushing an agenda. Perhaps you are?...
    No, I have no agenda but to combat misinformatin. You posted a link with a headline that misrepresents a report for sole purpose of pushing an agenda.

I said we can't have nice things because you clearly couldn't discern that, you think the link is credible.

That link and the info was designed to target you, and it worked.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Kvb

Three months ago the mainstream media was telling everyone that moderna was the most effective shot vs the delta variant.

You see this is the problem. People can't take this thing seriously because shit changes daily and we hear that science changes etc. That's fine science does change. That's why so many people don't want the vaccine right away. They want to wait because scientists discover more as we go along. Unfortunately the sheep are controlling the narrative.
    Nothing has changed, the effects have always been there. The question, which has also been there, is whether or not it's worth it for certain populations. It can be most effective, and also give off a lot issues. It can be both.

You are under the illusion things have changed, but they really haven't.

They would still give the vaccine, with the risks, to at risk people, but they question, and rightfully so, the need to give it to younger males not at risk. This is not new. It was always rolled out to at risk first and the concerns with heart imflammation has ALWAYS been there.

Again, you seem to be under the illusion that things have changed, they really haven't.

BIG 10 and PAC 12 Doctors were always concerned, from day one, with myocarditis.
    Last edited by KVB; 10-09-21 at 12:22 PM.

grease lightnin
    &

Nothing has changed, the effects have always been there. The question, which has also been there, is whether or not it's worth it for certain populations. It can be most effective, and also give off a lot issues. It can be both.

You are under the illusion things have changed, but they really haven't.

They would still give the vaccine, with the risks, to at risk people, but they question, and rightfully so, the need to give it to younger males not at risk. This is not new. It was always rolled out to at risk first and the concerns with heart imflammation has ALWAYS been there.

Again, you seem to be under the illusion that things have changed, they really haven't.
    I think your post is accurate but to be fair, the narrative has changed, the goal posts have been moved umpteen times and the reason Fauci and co give for that when challenged is “the science has changed”. So maybe it doesn’t apply to this specific situation unless there is something I am missing in LBs post, but the science has supposedly changed multiple times in multiple situations.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I think your post is accurate but to be fair, the narrative has changed, the goal posts have been moved umpteen times and the reason Fauci and co give for that when challenged is “the science has changed”. So maybe it doesn’t apply to this specific situation unless there is something I am missing in LBs post, but the science has supposedly changed multiple.
    But in the end, I believe outside of J&J's blod clot issue, almost everything has gone as expected and as shown in clinical trials before any of EUA was issued.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

KV we appreciate that you have large positions here

nice work on the damage control, skin

grease lightnin
    &

But in the end, I believe outside of J&J's blod clot issue, almost everything has gone as expected and as shown in clinical trials before any of EUA was issued.

The preface to your statement negates the rest. Sorry Kevber, but we are a long, long way from the end.

DwightShrute

No, I have no agenda but to combat misinformatin. You posted a link with a headline that misrepresents a report for sole purpose of pushing an agenda.

I said we can't have nice things because you clearly couldn't discern that, you think the link is credible.

That link and the info was designed to target you, and it worked.

All I did is post a link to a article. I never even commented on it but that was enough.

Project Veritas has hidden cameras everywhere. Be careful.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Project Veritas!! Lmao!! Those guys are clowns and just edit videos for their stupid followers. Remember that mailman during the election!! Bwaaaaahhhh

Fuxckin Dwight. How does he get to be this stupid.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You hid in your apartment and didn’t work because of Covid. You collected unemployment because of Covid. Now you’re a tough guy going to the gym? Thank biden for feeding you.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

All I did is post a link to a article. I never even commented on it but that was enough...
    No, you posted bullshit, outright agenda based bullshit. I set you straight.

But by your own admission, you couldn't discern.

What's the need to pass on false information?

Oh I forgot, you couldn't discern. Since you aren't sure, maybe it's best you don't post any information.

We are playing in the real world Dwight, and you think it's a joke.

Make no mistake, you have an agenda but don't even realize it's based on lies, because your support is often lies, like the links you post.

Don't fret pal, it's not just you, you have plenty of companions posting misleading and false information links too, and further, the "other side from you" (because you think there is one) does it too.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tommir99

First ... 54555657585960 ... Last