Login Search

COVID-19 - All Discussion Here 🦠

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

Yeah, it seems the vaxxed wish the non-vaxxed to die. I don't think I've seen it the other way around. I don't know why they're so hateful. Jeez, they're vaxxed. They're safe. Why are they scared of the non-vaxxed?
They are scared that they made the wrong decision. A human beings basic psychology is actually depressing once you start to learn more about it. Same goes for the other side saying they aren't scared of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
One was that there wasn't a clear answer on whether boosters are necessary and time intervals, groupings, age cut off were all questions.

Another reason was that they did not want to shift the thinking and campaign away from getting the never vaccinated vaccinated for the first time by focusing on boosters.

Getting vaccinated is still widely regarded as the best form of protection against the virus and the US has, in their eyes, a ways to go to get the public vaccinated.

These are the prominent reasons I saw, there may be more.
This is not true. Getting the antibodies naturally from surviving covid is the best protection. The vaccine has too many risks and if you had covid already and survived no reason to get the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
I’m the best poster. Smartest here. Never heard of you.
You said Hitler would have been a better president than Trump. You would trade killing millions of innocent men women and children over people that died from covid. You are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
I guess you didn’t know “our patriots” get things before you or I. They had No Vaccine yet somehow Trump had the magical potion.
The vaccine doesn't prevent covid. People that are vaccinated still get covid and that's a fact! Quit trying to talk covid or politics chica. You are bad at it.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
One was that there wasn't a clear answer on whether boosters are necessary and time intervals, groupings, age cut off were all questions.

Another reason was that they did not want to shift the thinking and campaign away from getting the never vaccinated vaccinated for the first time by focusing on boosters.

Getting vaccinated is still widely regarded as the best form of protection against the virus and the US has, in their eyes, a ways to go to get the public vaccinated.

These are the prominent reasons I saw, there may be more.

Response to the boldest:

I didn’t read this anywhere. They rejected the endorsement because they weren’t convinced it was necessary and they were concerned about increased risk of side effects, mainly myocarditis, with additional doses.

The idea that they would do anything BUT approve effective medicines, and deny ineffective or dangerous medicines is awful. This is why people have lost faith in leadership. I haven’t seen the FDA do this, but Fauci and company and the Administration consistently use manipulative language and tactics to coerce people to take the vax or submit to covid restrictions. It is shocking to me that people casually explain this as an acceptable explanation of decisions or messaging around covid.

Lastly, as dangerous as it is to attain, natural immunity is proven to provide the best protection from covid and it isn’t even close.

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
Response to the boldest:

I didn’t read this anywhere. They rejected the endorsement because they weren’t convinced it was necessary and they were concerned about increased risk of side effects, mainly myocarditis, with additional doses.

The idea that they would do anything BUT approve effective medicines, and deny ineffective or dangerous medicines is awful. This is why people have lost faith in leadership. I haven’t seen the FDA do this, but Fauci and company and the Administration consistently use manipulative language and tactics to coerce people to take the vax or submit to covid restrictions. It is shocking to me that people casually explain this as an acceptable explanation of decisions or messaging around covid.

Lastly, as dangerous as it is to attain, natural immunity is proven to provide the best protection from covid and it isn’t even close.
Here, you can read it here, amnong other places, but I'll give you CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/16/healt...day/index.html

...There also is fear that a focus on boosters will distract from the mission of getting a greater proportion of the public to get their initial doses...
Getting vaccinated is still widely regarded as the best form of protection because you don't have to risk contracting COVID to get it, it isn't about the immunity offered, you missed the point there.

Honestly greaser, I like you and don't want to argue, but what you think and feel about policy doesn't matter to me, I don't give a shit.

I'm just stating the facts as presented, with zero commentary. Yes rejecting the endorsement occurred because they wanted more specific data with group, like I said.

I offer zero commentary because every one of the posters in this thread is a fukkin idiot...lmao.

A major fukkin dumbass idiot. (know that I'm joking there, for the most part, to make a point).

Last edited by KVB; 09-18-21 at 10:32 AM.