Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He loves the confusion. He loves people dying for him. There's no other reason. If he really cared about Americans, he would have done the right thing when he first knew how deadly covid was. Only a sick fukk would politicize a global pandemic. Only a sick fukk (like some here at SBR) would publicly shame people for wearing masks or socially distance. Only a sick fukk would infect the entire White House on purpose.
    Harris and biden were against the vaccine at the beginning until biden became president. Democrats are sick fuks!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ice Castles was a great stirring movie.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Both had Pfizer. Dammit! Looks like we will all be getting a 3rd shot one of these days.
    Just had a friend test positive for Covid yesterday. He had the Phizer shot as well. He had flu like symptoms and was rundown. Most likely got it from his neighbor who also tested positive. I was around him on Friday and Saturday and no symptoms. I have Moderna. I think we’re going to soon find out that the breakthroughs are from other vaccines but Moderna. Time to load up on their stock and fade Phizer.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I know 30 guys at work who got the shot. no covid yet. 30>2

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I know 30 guys at work who got the shot. no covid yet. 30>2
    Which vaccine??? 30 is not greater than 2 if the trend continues. If we keep getting breakthroughs, we are all fukked. I'm hoping the MRNA at least holds up over the others. If they all fail, hold onto your hat.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

He loves the confusion. He loves people dying for him. There's no other reason. If he really cared about Americans, he would have done the right thing when he first knew how deadly covid was. Only a sick fukk would politicize a global pandemic. Only a sick fukk (like some here at SBR) would publicly shame people for wearing masks or socially distance. Only a sick fukk would infect the entire White House on purpose.
    You are right Democrats are sick fuks for politicizing it. And what exactly is the "right thing" to do when it came to the pandemic? What was Trump supposed to do make everyone panic and tell everyone they are going to die? Do you really think anything would have been different if Biden were President? Biden is in charge now and it looks like lots of people are dying again so I guess that means Biden is a mass murderer now. Right? Lol.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Let all these rocket scientist die. These geniuses are the same clowns who get manipulated by anything that brings progress in this country. They are on the wrong side of everything. Just let them keep thinking it is some kind of conjob our country is trying to pull on us. Our country is so good at conning that we have fooled every other country to go along with the con.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    What was Trump supposed to do make everyone panic and tell everyone they are going to die? Do you really think anything would have been different if Biden were President?
    Trump was supposed to TELL THE TRUTH. The truth was that EVERYONE was not going to die. Why the fukk would he say that? You are trying to create a false panic. Just tell the fukking truth and not politicize it, which both parties did. But he was the president. Unite the entire country to combat the virus. Come up with solid solutions instead of letting the states handle it themselves which most failed. Most importantly, don't shame people for wearing masks or distancing. Set the right example instead of infecting yourself and the entire White House. Trump was totally irresponsible which is why he got Covid and killed good people like Herman Cain. It is the biggest reason he lost reelection.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Trump was supposed to TELL THE TRUTH. The truth was that EVERYONE was not going to die. Why the fukk would he say that? You are trying to create a false panic. Just tell the fukking truth and not politicize it, which both parties did. But he was the president. Unite the entire country to combat the virus. Come up with solid solutions instead of letting the states handle it themselves which most failed. Most importantly, don't shame people for wearing masks or distancing. Set the right example instead of infecting yourself and the entire White House. Trump was totally irresponsible which is why he got Covid and killed good people like Herman Cain. It is the biggest reason he lost reelection.
    7 moths after the election and still talking non stop about Trump.

Wonder why that is?

It couldn't be Pedo Joe's massive failures on everything?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Emily_Haines 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Biden is in charge now and it looks like lots of people are dying again so I guess that means Biden is a mass murderer now. Right? Lol.
    People are not dying nearly at the rate they were dying 10 months ago. Not even close. Plus, the only people dying now are THE UNVACCINATED. Biden has been begging people to get the shot. Now you're going to blame Biden for all the dumb dumbs that refused to get the shot that are dying??? Are you serious??

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

People are not dying nearly at the rate they were dying 10 months ago. Not even close. Plus, the only people dying now are THE UNVACCINATED. Biden has been begging people to get the shot. Now you're going to blame Biden for all the dumb dumbs that refused to get the shot that are dying??? Are you serious??

lies on top of lies what a pile !

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    7 moths after the election and still talking non stop about Trump.Wonder why that is?It couldn't be Pedo Joe's massive failures on everything?
    We're still talking Trump because he mind fukkked dumb dumbs like you who refuse to take the shot, even though Trump and his entire family got the shot.

Think about how fukked in the head you are. You give Trump praise for fast tracking the vaccines but you won't take it or promote it. It's the art of don the con. He can tell you anything and you believe it. He threw you the okey doke. On one hand he said the virus would magically disappear, so don't worry, while he secretly protected himself.

Demonata

You are right Democrats are sick fuks for politicizing it. And what exactly is the "right thing" to do when it came to the pandemic? What was Trump supposed to do make everyone panic and tell everyone they are going to die? Do you really think anything would have been different if Biden were President? Biden is in charge now and it looks like lots of people are dying again so I guess that means Biden is a mass murderer now. Right? Lol.
    Yeah man I bet they will blame trump for the delta variant as well lol. They will say trump golfing causes delta variant or some dumb thing like that. They will support biden noatter how many people ge kills in the years to come.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

lies on top of lies what a pile !
    It's all he does is lie. I couldn't even picture him at the political debates I go to debating live on the news. Even cnn would call out his lies.

Demonata

We're still talking Trump because he mind fukkked dumb dumbs like you who refuse to take the shot, even though Trump and his entire family got the shot.

Think about how fukked in the head you are. You give Trump praise for fast tracking the vaccines but you won't take it or promote it. It's the art of don the con. He can tell you anything and you believe it. He threw you the okey doke. On one hand he said the virus would magically disappear, so don't worry, while he secretly protected himself.
    So trump is the reason tons of democrats are not taking the shot? Liberal logic

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So trump is the reason tons of democrats are not taking the shot? Liberal logic
    Tons of Democrats? Where are you getting that shit? The blacks and Hispanics not getting the vaccine are Trump cult members too and a few that just don't trust the government and are in sit and wait mode. Dems are getting the shots in large numbers. We shall soon see which party loses the most members.

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

As far as I know, vaccination only affects the course of the disease. The fact that you have been vaccinated doesn't guarantee that you won't get the COVID-19

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32315

Demonata

Tons of Democrats? Where are you getting that shit? The blacks and Hispanics not getting the vaccine are Trump cult members too and a few that just don't trust the government and are in sit and wait mode. Dems are getting the shots in large numbers. We shall soon see which party loses the most members.
    Well if you can make up.stuff and say only Republicans are not getting the vaccine why can't I say truthful information that from both sides not getting the vaccine. I know a hell of a lot more Hispanics and black people than you and most of them are democrats and wont get the vaccine. The shot is not going to prove either party is right. How stupid are you? It's not a political vaccine. You are against freedom.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Who says it is?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Let Fish brains be another one of those jackasses on his death bed tear up about how he got hoodwink into thinking this was a giant hoax to control people. Just what businesses want. Everyone staying home and their business making peanuts. An incredible move by the gov't to pull such a thing. The fact that 99 percent of the hospitalizations are the unvax and these idiots still think they are right, shows you what kind of clowns we live with.

Mac4Lyfe

Well if you can make up.stuff and say only Republicans are not getting the vaccine why can't I say truthful information that from both sides not getting the vaccine. I know a hell of a lot more Hispanics and black people than you and most of them are democrats and wont get the vaccine. The shot is not going to prove either party is right. How stupid are you? It's not a political vaccine. You are against freedom.
    I'm neither dem or repub. Of course a lot of dems are not getting the vaccine but 3x as many are repubs. So far, the shot sure looks very political with repubs not only getting the shots but they are shaming people that do, just like they shamed masks wearing (they watch too much Tucker). I really don't care who's right or wrong. I just want my football back and a lot of stupid people are fukkking that up.

Demonata

I'm neither dem or repub. Of course a lot of dems are not getting the vaccine but 3x as many are repubs. So far, the shot sure looks very political with repubs not only getting the shots but they are shaming people that do, just like they shamed masks wearing (they watch too much Tucker). I really don't care who's right or wrong. I just want my football back and a lot of stupid people are fukkking that up.
    You do not have the data of what percentage of people getting the vaccine us Democrat or Republican. So quit saying fake numbers liberal. You act like a democrat if you wont say anything bad about biden so quit lying. You blame the republicans with your fake numbers.yeah the stupid people Harris and biden and the rest trying to take away freedom.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Let Fish brains be another one of those jackasses on his death bed tear up about how he got hoodwink into thinking this was a giant hoax to control people. Just what businesses want. Everyone staying home and their business making peanuts. An incredible move by the gov't to pull such a thing. The fact that 99 percent of the hospitalizations are the unvax and these idiots still think they are right, shows you what kind of clowns we live with.
    I'm PRO-VAX for the millions that need it wiseass

Healthy 40 and under are FAR MORE at risk taking the vaccine than avoiding it.

JFC, COMMON penetrating SENSE DICTATES THIS, FUK ME

Fishhead

Also, it's quite alarming are all these jokers that want/wish/demand EVERYONE be vaxxed are constantly wishing ill will and death on those that decide not get it.

Real pieces of shit

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Also, it's quite alarming are all these jokers that want/wish/demand EVERYONE be vaxxed are constantly wishing ill will and death on those that decide not get it.

Real pieces of shit
    vax is the new pro, if u ain't pro u ain't in the cool crowd same with vax. not sure wut ur waiting on u should have already been vaxxed and on your 10th booster. vax or get cucked that is if u wanna keep fking the hot chicks

Fishhead

Mac4Lyfe

You do not have the data of what percentage of people getting the vaccine us Democrat or Republican. So quit saying fake numbers liberal. You act like a democrat if you wont say anything bad about biden so quit lying. You blame the republicans with your fake numbers.yeah the stupid people Harris and biden and the rest trying to take away freedom.
    You love to label people. You also love to call numbers fake without checking for yourself. Why are you so fixated on Biden doing something bad? Who gives a shit? We'll have plenty of time the next 4 years to determine that.

Fishhead

You love to label people. You also love to call numbers fake without checking for yourself. Why are you so fixated on Biden doing something bad? Who gives a shit? We'll have plenty of time the next 4 years to determine that.

Whites and Republicans are better educated of those listed

So what do we take from this, more ammo to AVOID the VAX for those on the bubble???

Mac4Lyfe

Republicans by far are not getting the shot...

By DAN GOLDBERG and ALICE MIRANDA OLLSTEIN
    06/05/2021 07:00 AM EDT

The partisan divide in Covid-19 vaccinations is becoming starker as the nation inches toward President Joe Biden’s goal of providing at least one shot to 70 percent of adults by July 4, complicating efforts to reach the unvaccinated in areas still vulnerable to virus outbreaks.
    All but one of the 39 congressional districts where at least 60 percent of residents have received a coronavirus shot are represented by Democrats, according to a Harvard University analysis that presents one of the most detailed looks yet at the partisan split behind the nation’s diverging vaccination drive. By contrast, Republicans represent all but two of the 30 districts where fewer than one-third of residents have received a shot.

Mac4Lyfe

Whites and Republicans are the smartest of all those listed.So what do we take from this, more ammo to AVOID the VAX for those on the bubble???
    Take from it what you want. I'm not trying to prove a point. History will do that. The data clearly shows that a lot of Republicans are not getting the shots and a lot of people the further south you go aren't getting it either.

Fishhead

Take from it what you want. I'm not trying to prove a point. History will do that. The data clearly shows that a lot of Republicans are not getting the shots and a lot of people the further south you go aren't getting it either.
    Okkk

Mac4Lyfe

Okkk
    I have not convinced one person to get the shot, not even my family. It was totally up to them individually. I have friends who have taken it and not taken it. I have friends who wear masks and friends who don't. I respect everyone's opinion. The last thing I want to do is push someone to do something and they end up getting sick.

Fishhead

I have not convinced one person to get the shot, not even my family. It was totally up to them individually. I have friends who have taken it and not taken it. I have friends who wear masks and friends who don't. I respect everyone's opinion. The last thing I want to do is push someone to do something and they end up getting sick.

Demonata

Real pieces of shit
    That's what the liberals do. They are anti American.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last