Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Demon is a walking contradiction. Condemns people to hell because of his religion, yet lies, gives false witness, cheats and steals. Calls anyone that disagrees with him a liberal but is on a gambling forum. Hates that Biden gave out stimulus checks but cashed them and the ones Trump gave out. He believe in pro life but would blow up an abortion clinic. Blames Biden for illegals that he hates but smuggled in his immigrant illegal Mexican stepdad.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mac, I probably know more black people than you. Hell, I've lived with them back in the 90's when I transferred to Canonsburg. In fact, all of my friends there were black. They loved me. I still keep in touch with them.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Like I said, I know "of" people that have died from Covid.
    "they definitely don't know many black and Hispanics."
    I am currently working on a black guy's Mercedes (went to school with him) he is fully vaccinated and he doesn't have any direct family or friends that have died from Covid either, so your whole "Doesn't know any blacks or Hispanics" theory doesn't hold any water. He lives in the same poor end of town that I live in, only 4 blocks away.
    You ever think that maybe what is happening in your area isn't happening everywhere?
    Mac, sometimes you can be worse than tooty fruity Don Lemon.
    What the fukk do you mean by "I know of people?" Either you know people that died or you don't??? So now you are changing my words. I said that you obviously don't know many blacks and Hispanics. You know one black guy. A guy that you are working on his car. That's your one black person?? Or the little poor black girl you gave some candy one day.That's sad man. You are proving my point. You may know "of" some black people but you don't know many black people. That is painfully clear.

Go talk to 10 black, Hispanic, hell even Asian people this week and ask them if they know of anyone or had any family members die of Covid.

Black Americans and Latinos nearly 3 times as likely to know someone who died of COVID-19: POLL

The devastating toll of coronavirus is far-reaching, but the impact of the pandemic is particularly acute among black Americans and Latinos, who are nearly three times as likely to personally know someone who has died from the virus than white Americans, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released Friday.
    Thirty percent of black adults and 26% of Latino adults in the country said they know a victim of the coronavirus, who died either from the disease or from complications related to the virus. For white adults, the corresponding figure is 10%.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, I probably know more black people than you. Hell, I've lived with them back in the 90's when I transferred to Canonsburg. In fact, all of my friends there were black. They loved me. I still keep in touch with them.
    I can guarantee you that you do not know 5% of the black people I know. We can do this offline and not in an open forum.

You may know "of" them but you definitely do not know them. If you really did know them, you would know that they know people who have died from this virus.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Anytime I hear someone say that they don't know anyone that have died from Covid, it tells me 2 things.

1 - they don't have a large circle of friends/family
    2 - they definitely don't know many black and Hispanics.

You will be hard pressed to find a black person who has not have had a love one die from Covid. Telling them that it's a hoax or that no one dies from it is a smack in the face. It really is cruel and insensitive.
    that's what they were told and you believed it simple Mac

doesn't mean it actually happened

do you ever get sick of being wrong every fukkin time you post ???!??!?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vaccine seems to not be working

Spreading like crazy

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vaccine seems to not be working

Spreading like crazy
    No shit Sherlock

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am in lockdown for 6 more months

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

There's not even a hundred people in your shitty city. Your next door neighbors don't even know you in your double wide trailer. Figures your father in law is an illegal Mexican. How many of them did you smuggle into the country???
    Ok that's 3 lies in a row by you, very impressive liberal... I don't live in a trailer. Like I have said many times, I live in an apartment. Also my step dad came here legally. How stupid are you?

Demonata

Like I said, I know "of" people that have died from Covid.

"they definitely don't know many black and Hispanics."

I am currently working on a black guy's Mercedes (went to school with him) he is fully vaccinated and he doesn't have any direct family or friends that have died from Covid either, so your whole "Doesn't know any blacks or Hispanics" theory doesn't hold any water. He lives in the same poor end of town that I live in, only 4 blocks away.
    You ever think that maybe what is happening in your area isn't happening everywhere?

Mac, sometimes you can be worse than tooty fruity Don Lemon.

Yeah he's pretty stupid, if you prove him wrong his liberal response is you live in a trailer blah blah blah. Very childish.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You can test positive with a vaccine. But the symptoms are mild. If you don't have the jab you will have worse symptoms. It's your choice. Don't miss any time and live your life or be sick for 2 weeks and be miserable.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-29-21 at 01:02 PM.

Demonata

Demon is a walking contradiction. Condemns people to hell because of his religion, yet lies, gives false witness, cheats and steals. Calls anyone that disagrees with him a liberal but is on a gambling forum. Hates that Biden gave out stimulus checks but cashed them and the ones Trump gave out. He believe in pro life but would blow up an abortion clinic. Blames Biden for illegals that he hates but smuggled in his immigrant illegal Mexican stepdad.

Nope. Just because you say someone lies doesn't make it true. Find me the post where I said I would bomb an abortion clinic? I'll wait. My step dad came here legally and is an American Citizen. I have nothing against people from other countries coming here legally. You sound like a Karen.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    that's what they were told and you believed it simple Mac

doesn't mean it actually happened

do you ever get sick of being wrong every fukkin time you post ???!??!?

He's trying to be as wrong as Vittered and Pavyracer. It's like it's a race to see who can say the most lies lol.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    He's trying to be as wrong as Vittered and Pavyracer. It's like it's a race to see who can say the most lies lol.
    Stay focused guy

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can test positive with a vaccine. But the symptoms are mild. If you don't have the jab you will have worse symptoms. It's your choice. Don't miss any time and live your live or be sick for 2 weeks and be miserable.
    You can test positive, yes. The symptoms are mild, MAYBE, not definitely.

You can test positive. You can still spread it. You can die from it. Booster shots probably needed. Great vaccine.

I'm vaccinated, thought it'd just be easier in the scheme of things. I don't blame others for not wanting it.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    You can test positive, yes. The symptoms are mild, MAYBE, not definitely.

You can test positive. You can still spread it. You can die from it. Booster shots probably needed. Great vaccine.

I'm vaccinated, thought it'd just be easier in the scheme of things. I don't blame others for not wanting it.
    Great vaccine?????

Its virtually almost worthless......and it’s expermental gene therapy, not a vaccine anyway

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Great vaccine?????

Its virtually almost worthless......and it’s expermental gene therapy, not a vaccine anyway
    Obviously you couldn't tell.... that was sarcastic.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Obviously you couldn't tell.... that was sarcastic.
    Good luck today Blackbird

Mac4Lyfe

You can test positive with a vaccine. But the symptoms are mild. If you don't have the jab you will have worse symptoms. It's your choice. Don't miss any time and live your live or be sick for 2 weeks and be miserable.
    A lot of these tough guys are lying. They are scared shitless of covid and most of them have gotten vaccinated in secret just like Trump.

Demonata

A lot of these tough guys are lying. They are scared shitless of covid and most of them have gotten vaccinated in secret just like Trump.
    You are trying to break your previous record of lies in a day, impressive.

Mac4Lyfe

You are not included in the vaccinated count because you are too stupid and have too many rallies and confessions to go to.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I love how people have been getting vaccinated their entire life and couldn’t ever have told you the mechanism or efficacy of any of the multiple vaccines they received. Now all the sudden they have a graduate degree in infectious disease and epidemiology. It honestly makes me sad cry laugh now. You’ve allowed yourself to get so twisted by politics I am guessing if the right person told you substernal chest pain at 50y/o is almost always acid reflux and don’t ever trust health experts who say take aspirin or allow someone to do heart cath because the chance of getting kidney failure or iodine killing you was high. Are you people completely out of your minds? Listen to your personal doctor and move on with your life. Next.
    These geniuses all have one thing in common. Trump voters. Heck although Trump had to sneak to get his vaccine like the true conman he is these deep thinkers still don’t believe he got it so they won’t get it. Let them suffer. I just saw one come off his death bed saying how wrong he was. We have a group here who’s porch light has been out since birth.

Demonata

You are not included in the vaccinated count because you are too stupid and have too many rallies and confessions to go to.
    Keep it coming liberal

Fishhead

The majority of anti-Vax never bring up politics first......it’s almost always the left.

Fishhead

The left is 10x more political about being pro fax than the right is anti-vax

Case closed

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    oh but Mac played "big boy football" in the SEC !!!!!!!!!!!!

if even true HAS to be Eric Ramsey from Auburn this motherfukker is so dumb

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    oh but Mac played "big boy football" in the SEC !!!!!!!!!!!!

if even true HAS to be Eric Ramsey from Auburn this motherfukker is so dumb
    True that man lol

Kermit

This doesn't sound very positive. The vaccinated are actually the super-spreaders?

manny24
    pay Bobby

told you guys

keep your fukkin poison breath away from me motherfukkers

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

You can test positive with a vaccine. But the symptoms are mild. If you don't have the jab you will have worse symptoms. It's your choice. Don't miss any time and live your life or be sick for 2 weeks and be miserable.
    Everyone is different..
    My girlfriend works at a hospital shes vaccinated, I'm not.
    Shes had Covid before, like a flu.
    2 weeks ago, she woke up with a sore throat..didnt even get tested. She was back to normal after 2nd day.
    I came home last Saturday after getting some new tires. That night I started having a wheezy cough I havent had that since I was 12 with bronchitis.
    And stuffy nose. I even thought..did those fukkers give me something.
    I put some zinc in my water, took a Advil cold & flu..
    Woke up Sunday feeling normal. I did take Monday off to make it 3 days for any incubation period.
    I was back to work on Tuesday.
    It's like any other illness or disease in last past centuries
    Some people make it, some people dont!
    You know there was 3.3 million deaths by heart disease in the US last year? Maybe we should be talking about that??
    Quit believing the liberal media, open up your own mind
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave masr 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Kermit - are you hoping we go back to lockdowns?

Kermit

Kermit - are you hoping we go back to lockdowns?
    No, everyone needs to go out and live their life.

The longer we wear masks and take drugs into our bodies that don't work, the longer we are delaying the inevitable.

We're going to have to live with Covid just like we do with other diseases and viruses.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

This doesn't sound very positive. The vaccinated are actually the super-spreaders?

Doesn't say they are the super-spreaders. It was previously understood that they carried much lower levels of virus. Now it's understood it's higher than previously understood. Doesn't mean it's higher than non-vaxxed persons. Reading comprehension is important.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

No, everyone needs to go out and live their life.

The longer we wear masks and take drugs into our bodies that don't work, the longer we are delaying the inevitable.

We're going to have to live with Covid just like we do with other diseases and viruses.
    Best post in this thread

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Doesn't say they are the super-spreaders. It was previously understood that they carried much lower levels of virus. Now it's understood it's higher than previously understood. Doesn't mean it's higher than non-vaxxed persons. Reading comprehension is important.
    Carrying higher levels than expected while not wearing masks because they were told that they didn't need to = Super-Spreader
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 121314151617 Last