Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Then why are you in this thread?

Stop following me around.
    True, I shouldn't stop to your level and just ignore your childish threads.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

was going to do harrahs for some horse racing then the 4:05 game but too hot to roof also means too hot to go to philly for christs sake. F-that. thank god you have hof seats..they rock. take the over...

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I had about 25 posts total while in Boston. Kiddielover just making things up.

Demonata

Never lied once.

What kind of retirement plan do the proud boys offer? Do you get 22 percent match for every time you use the N word
    That's a lie.

We don't use the N word. Who have you met that said it? I'll wait.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    True, I shouldn't stop to your level and just ignore your childish threads.
    Good. One less troll. See ya dickhead

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lol I should have a comedy routine. I’m absolutely burying your ass and you fukking know it fat boy. You have no response. You had to try to use my material I used on you. Your a fukking HAMBURGER with extra onions and sauerkraut, just stinky and greasy and full of fat. That’s you and we all know it tubby.

vitterd

That's a lie.

We don't use the N word. Who have you met that said it? I'll wait.
    You all do. It’s part of the interview

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Can you imagine how special of a life would allow you to make 100+ posts per day while on vacation??? I hope that’s me one day, wait nvm. That sounds FUKKING PITIFUL!!!!
    I.ahobe what setup terd would need on vacation. He could be at the Bahamas and would need requirement to be please let me post on sbr so I can say trump bad and that I'm the greatest.

Demonata

Good. One less troll. See ya dickhead
    Awww how cute, internet words from the terd going to hurt me lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Seriously though, what kind of a low life fibber (no pun intended) would you have to be to make over 100 posts a day while on vacation? That is beyond shameful and cannot be defended.

Demonata

You all do. It’s part of the interview
    Nope. I have met them plenty of times. Tell me where you met them in person and they said it. I'll wait.

vitterd

Awww how cute, internet words from the terd going to hurt me lol
    You still here. Can’t quit Vitterd. Just like kiddielover. You will both OD tonight without me.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

I.ahobe what setup terd would need on vacation. He could be at the Bahamas and would need requirement to be please let me post on sbr so I can say trump bad and that I'm the greatest.
    uhh, settle down, Beavis.

vitterd

Nope. I have met them plenty of times. Tell me where you met them in person and they said it. I'll wait.
    Philly they were protecting statues. They were using so many racial slurs towards blacks.

You lose

Demonata

Seriously though, what kind of a low life fibber (no pun intended) would you have to be to make over 100 posts a day while on vacation? That is beyond shameful and cannot be defended.
    He has no life outside of sbr so he has to be here to pretend to be so great. He's old and realizes deep down he's a loser so he tries to put on this online persona of being meaningful at anything. He needs a psychiatrist bad. Or a lot of hugs.

vitterd

He has no life outside of sbr so he has to be here to pretend to be so great. He's old and realizes deep down he's a loser so he tries to put on this online persona of being meaningful at anything. He needs a psychiatrist bad. Or a lot of hugs.
    I thought you were leaving. Both you and kiddielover can’t leave me. Two proud boy losers.

Demonata

Philly they were protecting statues. They were using so many racial slurs towards blacks.

You lose
    Nope. Show me the video of confirmed proud boys calling black people the N word. No proof af all. More lies by you. Just because you imagine things it doesn't mean they happen in real life.

Demonata

I thought you were leaving. Both you and kiddielover can’t leave me. Two proud boy losers.
    I thought you said countless times you were done responding me? Yet here you go doing it again and again.

vitterd

Nope. Show me the video of confirmed proud boys calling black people the N word. No proof af all. More lies by you. Just because you imagine things it doesn't mean they happen in real life.
    Now you want video!!! Lmao. You always want more. I watched it. Laughed at how dumb they were. Just like you.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I can totally see some fat fukk nearly 50 years old on vacation with some fat old hag wife with a mustache just getting furious at him “Mike get off that fukking computer and quit typing. That’s all you do all day. It’s bad enough I’m the only one that works and pays the bills but I pay for this nice vacation to Southie and your still talking to other men all day long?” As she slams the door behind her cottage cheese dimpled fat hairy ass and goes and finds some other fat fukk, blows him in the motel parking lot and then comes and kisses ole Mike Vitterd on the lips and apologizes. VittHER goes “babe you taste good you just go get some food without me? Is that bratwurst I taste”

vitterd

I can totally see some fat fukk nearly 50 years old on vacation with some fat old hag wife with a mustache just getting furious at him “Mike get off that fukking computer and quit typing. That’s all you do all day. It’s bad enough I’m the only one that works and pays the bills but I pay for this nice vacation to Southie and your still talking to other men all day long?” As she slams the door behind her cottage cheese dimpled fat hairy ass and goes and finds some other fat fukk, blows him in the motel parking lot and then comes and kisses ole Mike Vitterd on the lips and apologizes. VittHER goes “babe you taste good you just go get some food without me? Is that bratwurst I taste”
    This is what a drug induced haze looks like.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

“Using so many racial slurs towards blacks” why don’t you take your fat white pasty ass over to one of Philadelphia’s lovely all black neighborhoods and see how much those blacks give a fukk about you ya fat fukking CLOWN.

vitterd

“Using so many racial slurs towards blacks” why don’t you take your fat white pasty ass over to one of Philadelphia’s lovely all black neighborhoods and see how much those blacks give a fukk about you ya fat fukking CLOWN.
    Been there many times. No problems. Just because you got ass raped in prison….don’t think everyone had your same experiences

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

V-tterd, you gonna post a video like you did that one day you were turning tricks in the parking lot? Can we get some audio commentary as well like that bud, where the narrator’s voice left no doubt whatsoever that said narrator biologically produces much more estrogen than testosterone?

vitterd

Kiddielover please post another video of your scrawny ass trying to dress and act black. That was hysterical. You are a clown show. How can you post a video when you look like you? Lmao!! Bad idea. You were bald in high school.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol this lying punk ass unverified BITCH just got Trevor Bauered in his own thread. Fukk is still dumber than shit and won’t take his medicine and will come at me again with the same ole schtick. Probably will wait until later while I’m not logged in and when I’m inside a woman’s vagina no condom and he’s “watching fireworks with YOUNG KIDS” think about that statement you 5 idiots who support this delusional fat disgrace to SBR. “Young kids” WHAT A FUKKING CREEPY WIERDO!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baz good one

😂

vitterd

Lol this lying punk ass unverified BITCH just got Trevor Bauered in his own thread. Fukk is still dumber than shit and won’t take his medicine and will come at me again with the same ole schtick. Probably will wait until later while I’m not logged in and when I’m inside a woman’s vagina no condom and he’s “watching fireworks with YOUNG KIDS” think about that statement you 5 idiots who support this delusional fat disgrace to SBR. “Young kids” WHAT A FUKKING CREEPY WIERDO!!!!!!!
    A black dudes asshole is not a woman’s vagina.

You think of sex when kids are watching fireworks? That’s some weird shit. While I’m surrounded by family and friends I will thank god none of them will ever be a loser, jail bird like you.

Good luck with your diseased crack whore! I’m sure she/he is a real special girl or guy! Hop a plane after and get to CBP…..I will skull fuxck you and you can take your second nut of the night queen bee.
    Last edited by vitterd; 07-16-21 at 02:33 PM.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Vitter u haveing a beer yet im drinking natty daddy id love to be at ballpark right now

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

I am going in Lebrons. He’s the king like me.
    A 47yo running around in hi-top basketball shoes, fuxking wigger cuck
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave KnuckleHeadz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol what’s there like fukking 2k people there max? It’s vitterd day there alright. Fukking seats behind home plate are BARREN like vittHERS vocabulary.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    A 47yo running around in hi-top basketball shoes, fuxking wigger cuck
    I can’t believe his dumb ass said that. Too bad he won’t go post up in the hood like I told him too in his LeBrons. Some black would roll up on him and tell him he’s lucky he’s got little ass feet, otherwise that black would be kicking around in em’ “my LeBrons” WHAT A GOD DAMN QUEER!!!! Guy says I’m wannabe black???? Lofl. He thinks my pajamas are wannabe black? Dude is truly fukking brain dead.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

https://ibb.co/j8GVzfn

looks like nobody showed up for Litter(d) day. Lmfao. Guess nobody was down for the free buttplugs and lube in lieu of bobble heads

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

https://ibb.co/SnRDL4s

lol you know litter got some free tix or at least a significant discount. Place is absolutely fukking DEAD

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Hopefully Phillies get an early lead here. Will absolutely HAMMER the fish. Last time litter went to a local game in Philly the 76ers blew a 24 pt lead. Guy is clearly a mush that looks identical to Rocky Dennis from the Mask.

First 123456 ... Last