vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit.

I could care less if they have ac, you can’t stay in a seat for 3 hours.
    Then stay in your shed and type dumb shit all night. What do I care what you think? Get lost.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave vitterd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    It’s good your getting out of the house though. Your keyboard DESPERATELY needs a breather. That thing has to look like it’s been shot up by a 12 gauge.
    You will be talking about me all night when I’m not here. Your last 100 posts…..92 about me. Sick

It’s “you’re” by the way. Ged fuxvk

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

No but have fun drink some beer ballparks are always fun

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Wrong, you are a dumb shit.

I could care less if they have ac, you can’t stay in a seat for 3 hours.
    What are you talking about? He stays in a seat for more than that typing in here all fukking day long non stop. I mean, sure he’s going to tell us that he types on this forum while skydiving and rowing a canoe in some Sperry Top Siders but we all know that’s bullshit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

That badass motherfukker verification expert uscphilly was going to meet him but he’s in such good shape with a healthy back and works so little hours a week he just decided not to cuz his life is also phenomenal and he sky dives with vittHER after they rock climb all day.

vitterd

What are you talking about? He stays in a seat for more than that typing in here all fukking day long non stop. I mean, sure he’s going to tell us that he types on this forum while skydiving and rowing a canoe in some Sperry Top Siders but we all know that’s bullshit.
    You’re living in a relatives basement. You day drink and get high. You have zero skills and will never work again.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Then stay in your shed and type dumb shit all night. What do I care what you think? Get lost.
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit. I can’t think of anything I’d like to do less right now than be at a Phillies game.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol I know this fukk who made over 100 posts a day while allegedly on vacation didn’t tell someone to “type all night”

FUKKING FANTASTIC!!!!!

vitterd

Lol I know this fukk who made over 100 posts a day while allegedly on vacation didn’t tell someone to “type all night”

FUKKING FANTASTIC!!!!!
    How many posts did you have? 92 out of 100 are about me!! Lmao

vitterd

Wrong, you are a dumb shit. I can’t think of anything I’d like to do less right now than be at a Phillies game.
    How about get a winning thread? You have 6 threads all in the red. Absolutely hysterical.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Double header. Anybody going to the ballpark today? I will get down there around 5!! Any posters that wanna come up to hall of fame seating….Vitterd will greet you!! It’s Vitterd day there!! Hope to see you all!!
    So you will let posters here watch the game in hall of fame seating? I'm confused. You have a suite?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Vitt are you going to ride the mountain bike to the game? The one you ride when you simultaneously post in here? Is that why your choice of words is always so simple? Why do anything complex when you get disability from the government for being so obese you are disabled? Why complicate things. Just keep it down to simple, conscience, words that are easy on the brain cause life is so good. I mean why complicate things?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So you will let posters here watch the game in hall of fame seating? I'm confused. You have a suite?
    Demon it’s vittHER day over there? You didn’t know? Instead of a bobble head night they are handing out butt plugs and lube with rainbow flags? Sheesh I though you knew what vittHER day meant.

vitterd

Kiddielover can’t stop talking about me. This guy doesn’t even qualify for unemployment because he hasn’t had a job in years.

A middle age man, in and out of jail, living in a relatives basement. What a burden. Total loser. Then he insults the people putting him up by being on drugs all day.

A total waste of society. He’s the guy parents tell their kids not to be.

vitterd

Uh no I’m not gonna video the game. I was inviting anyone out…..but nobody can make it. Shocker.

Demonata

Demon it’s vittHER day over there? You didn’t know? Instead of a bobble head night they are handing out butt plugs and lube with rainbow flags? Sheesh I though you knew what vittHER day meant.
    Yeah I'm looking on the website and I see no mention of any celebration for anybody? Lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

VittHER I though you were going on Star Wars night as Jobba the hut?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I have to admit I want to meet vitterd. Guy is hilarious. I would definitely sit with him and have beers at a Phillies game. Why is Morino in here commenting about hot weather? Aren't basements usually cool?

Demonata

So vittered finally admitted he's 47 years old? Glad I never fought him. I don't like fighting the elderly.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Yeah I'm looking on the website and I see no mention of any celebration for anybody? Lol
    Cuz as he says his “privacy” is of utmost importance. He doesn’t want to be in any situation where his face is exposed thus bringing his family great shame with the level of mascara and lipstick he wears. Classy guy.

vitterd

You’re not bright.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I have to admit I want to meet vitterd. Guy is hilarious. I would definitely sit with him and have beers at a Phillies game. Why is Morino in here commenting about hot weather? Aren't basements usually cool?
    You are welcomed anytime. If you ever get to pa, you are comped. We don’t agree on everything but you provide winners and that’s what matters most.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata

You’re not bright.
    I don't illuminate like a lightbulb, you are right. Humans don't do that.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

SKIDDERD remember when you went to that Yankees/Red Sox game?? LEGENDARY!!

Demonata

You are welcomed anytime. If you ever get to pa, you are comped. We don’t agree on everything but you provide winners and that’s what matters most.
    You get senior discount? Impressive.

vitterd

So vittered finally admitted he's 47 years old? Glad I never fought him. I don't like fighting the elderly.
    Finally? My age has been known since I got here. I can tell by your posts that you are young. I’m guessing 6th grade. Judging by the way you write.

vitterd

You get senior discount? Impressive.
    You and kiddiebitz should have a comedy routine. Both are the most non funny posters here.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Let’s go Marlins!

Demonata

Finally? My age has been known since I got here. I can tell by your posts that you are young. I’m guessing 6th grade. Judging by the way you write.
    Is that supposed to be an insult terd? Nobody gives a fuk about you. Who cares that you are at the game. Some loser makes a thread about being there.

Demonata

You and kiddiebitz should have a comedy routine. Both are the most non funny posters here.
    You are also the biggest liar here, what's your point. You are a clown. 47 year old old and only accomplishment is posting the most daily on sbr. You mist be so proud. I hope when I'm old,retired like you I have more to life than just sbr.

vitterd

Is that supposed to be an insult terd? Nobody gives a fuk about you. Who cares that you are at the game. Some loser makes a thread about being there.
    Then why are you in this thread?

Stop following me around.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol at post #62 vittHER trying to steal my material. I absolutely own “vitterd” that stinky vagina has read every single post I have made this summer. It’s the least valuable item in my collection but I needed something to put above the toilet.

vitterd

You are also the biggest liar here, what's your point. You are a clown. 47 year old old and only accomplishment is posting the most daily on sbr. You mist be so proud. I hope when I'm old,retired like you I have more to life than just sbr.
    Never lied once.

What kind of retirement plan do the proud boys offer? Do you get 22 percent match for every time you use the N word

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Can you imagine how special of a life would allow you to make 100+ posts per day while on vacation??? I hope that’s me one day, wait nvm. That sounds FUKKING PITIFUL!!!!

vitterd

Can you imagine how special of a life would allow you to make 100+ posts per day? I hope that’s me one day, wait nvm. That sounds FUKKING PITIFUL!!!!
    You have 100 posts today just about me. Crack is fuxcking you up.

First 12345 ... Last