118. You may not vote on this poll
  • A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Constitution only matters when it works in your favor. Republicans lost claim to the Constiturion when they decided to upend the Constututionally mandated confirmation procedure of the electoral vote on January 6th.

All January 6th was, was a protest, nothing close to an insurrection. No one has been charged with an insurrection and no one will be.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

No one dies from Covid anymore. Fake News has to keep the Covid variant fear hype up for ratings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Variants are deadly now

Be careful

Get vaccinated or die

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    All January 6th was, was a protest, nothing close to an insurrection. No one has been charged with an insurrection and no one will be.
    Scores of protestors or insurrectionists on camera saying they were there to "Stop" a Constitutionally recognized, scheduled and mandated Congressional duty. Semantics don't matter. Call them what you will and criminal charges are decided by DA not the Constitution. They cast aside the Constitution for ideology. But you already know that.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

look at all the liberal nutjobs that voted

glad you posted screen names

2 more weeks guys, then you are safe

topgame85

Rudy got the shot and we know it

thomorino

Scores of protestors or insurrectionists on camera saying they were there to "Stop" a Constitutionally recognized, scheduled and mandated Congressional duty. Semantics don't matter. Call them what you will and criminal charges are decided by DA not the Constitution. They cast aside the Constitution for ideology. But you already know that.
    It was a protest that went too far, the people weren’t even armed you dumb shit.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Rudy got the shot and we know it
    power hour

ill do one shot of corona per minute for a few hours

topgame85

Isn't that what is now dubbed the Iranian Revolution was too? Noone takes you serious Morino. Keep up the double talk. Claim the Constitution while also directly disregarding and circumventing it.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave topgame85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/0...erse-reactions

Almost a half million adverse reactions to the vaccines and over 9000 deaths. You will never see this reported in the MSM.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    your president cant even put a sentence together idiot.
    hes your president too fukwad

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Get the vaccine and die

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    What was the policy trump made that made you not like him? Was it the booming economy? Or having the most diveristy by having so many differentethnicities working for him? Or you prefererred the most government handouts biden would give out?What was the policy Biden was pushing that made you so confident in voting for him? That made him a true strong leader in your eyes?
    the economy is doing better under biden and I dislike biden too

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/0...erse-reactions

Almost a half million adverse reactions to the vaccines and over 9000 deaths. You will never see this reported in the MSM.
    False. 9,000 people have died after vaccination and been reported to adverse reaction site for further review and correlation testing. From a bunch of people who claim COVID deaths are overreported this is outrageous misinformation. Even if it were true, which it absolutely is not, the mortality rate would be a minor fraction of that of contracting COVID

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Economy was fantastic under Trump….my 401K was up 32% when Trump was in office. Since Biden has been in office, 401K up about 1%

Runeblade

False. 9,000 people have died after vaccination and been reported to adverse reaction site for further review and correlation testing. From a bunch of people who claim COVID deaths are overreported this is outrageous misinformation. Even if it were true, which it absolutely is not, the mortality rate would be a minor fraction of that of contracting COVID
    LOL Did you even read the article? It's a report from the CDC's own Vaccine adverse event reporting system. (VAERS) Which is a real thing.

According to the first-quarter results published by Pfizer this week, its coronavirus jab has reaped revenues of $3.5bn for the biopharma giant in the first three months of 2021.
    The financial results also revealed that Pfizer has vastly exceeded its Covid-19 vaccine sales forecast of $15bn, and now expects the jab to bring in $26bn of revenue in 2021 – an increase of 73% on previously anticipated figures.
    ​Follow the $$$

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

LOL Did you even read the article? It's a report from the CDC's own Vaccine adverse event reporting system. (VAERS) Which is a real thing.

According to the first-quarter results published by Pfizer this week, its coronavirus jab has reaped revenues of $3.5bn for the biopharma giant in the first three months of 2021.
    The financial results also revealed that Pfizer has vastly exceeded its Covid-19 vaccine sales forecast of $15bn, and now expects the jab to bring in $26bn of revenue in 2021 – an increase of 73% on previously anticipated figures.
    ​Follow the $$$
    Liberals can’t read or understand logic

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

​Follow the $$$
    This year Pfiser shares have risen from 36.80 to 39.60......not a huge increase as you say!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Economy was fantastic under Trump….my 401K was up 32% when Trump was in office. Since Biden has been in office, 401K up about 1%

My 401K was up way higher than that during Trump's 4Y run, when you compound the interest across all 4Y. you should check your elections and perhaps rebalance. i don't know your age but perhaps you are not being aggressive enough?

and also all 3 indexes are up ~15% since 1/1/2021 so YTD percentage gains very hight and my 401K is up 18% this year alone.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

do like me folks

take a few mins, multiple times per day and file a report for yourself or your "uncle"

let's shut this population control ploy down!

Report an Adverse Event to VAERS

Click here for guidance to healthcare providers on reporting adverse events to VAERS after COVID-19 vaccination

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

topgame85

Lol. You guys are so dumb, you don't even know how dumb you are. Reading comprehension matters. Those people died shortly after having the shot from other causes. They report deaths to see if there is any relationships and investigate if related to the shot. In a handful (under 10) it was confirned blood clots as a result of shot caused death. All others no causal relationship between shot and death. Not that you understand what any of that means.

You know how all you clowns were saying people were having heart attacks or strokes, dying of cancer etc. And being reported as COVID deaths simply because they tested positive when they would have died regardless? Well now you are trying to do the same exact thing you criticized but the numbers are much, much, much lower anyways. This has become the new tactic of the misinformation right. Sad and desperate. They died from unrelated conditions after vaccination. Not because of vaccination.
    Last edited by topgame85; 07-10-21 at 03:41 PM.

Runeblade

Liberals can’t read or understand logic
    I know, it doesn't matter what data or statistics you show them. It's really unbelievable.....

topgame85

I know, it doesn't matter what data or statistics you show them. It's really unbelievable.....
    You misinterpreted or misunderstood the data. It isn't unbelievable. It is likely you are simply low IQ or uneducated. Possible, yet less likely, you are intentionally misrepresenting the facts due to an ideology.

Runeblade

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

thomorino

Isn't that what is now dubbed the Iranian Revolution was too? Noone takes you serious Morino. Keep up the double talk. Claim the Constitution while also directly disregarding and circumventing it.
    No and no one is two words you dumb shit.

topgame85

No and no one is two words you dumb shit.
    Morino, how many units can we count on you to lose this Football Season?

thomorino

Morino, how many units can we count on you to lose this Football Season?
    No one is two words you dumb shit. My records are as always strong across the board.

topgame85

No one is two words you dumb shit. My records are as always strong across the board.
    I'll put you down for -42 units. Don't let us down!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Constitution only matters when it works in your favor. Republicans lost claim to the Constiturion when they decided to upend the Constututionally mandated confirmation procedure of the electoral vote on January 6th.
    The democrats are against the constitution. They love censoring and trying to take away all freedoms.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I bet you voted for biden. The econeomy would be doing better because it was closed for covid basically. It would be impossible for it to be as bad as when it was locked down.

Demonata

Fake news. Actually more than that have died from the vaccine. I have talked to a couple 911 operators and they have gotten tons of calls daily about vaccine related health problems. Whether it's been death, paralyzed or other health problems related to the vaccine. I don't care what news you watch for the information. I prefer what i see and who i talk to in person.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

we got games
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-10-21 at 04:46 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Get the vaccine and die…..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get the vaccine and die…..

First ... 2345678 ... Last