BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL A "small fortune" has also been made by a lot of people on here in just a few months!
    Yes this is very true.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    What makes you think I'm getting upset at you? You directed a comment at me so I just replied back.

Like you said not to listen to you, I don't take you seriously. It's just entertaining to read someone write something they don't fully understand
    LOL OK Sorry then bro. I do admit that I don't "fully understand" what you think I don't fully understand?

I do think you are ill at some of the comments by others about the recent bTC price tank, or you wouldn't
    have made your post about telling people not to "Spread FUD." So I posted that it was funny to me how all negative comments about BTC, or the price get people bashed by some others on here! And then I simply tried to tell you not to worry about things people post on here, positive OR negative! Because it ain't gonna affect the price of BTC one penny.

If you now "fully understand" that post by me, then we can move on from it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-22-21 at 11:15 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Of course anyone is. But it used to be like 5 cents to transfer. What happened? Now it's like $137.43 to send a godam $50 worth of bitcoin and it takes 13.7 hours for it to get 'confirmed". What's the point?
    Yes it is mike, the whole purpose of Bit - coin was originally to make it "easy" for people to send money anonymously!

But then all of a sudden people started buying and holding BTC it trying to make money on it like an investment,

and now the whole original point of the coin has been destroyed with ridiculously high transaction fees.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You haven't a clue how BTC works. If the price of BTC is $50, it'll never be $450 to transfer
    ok then how come months ago it was 5 cents to transfer now it's $123.78? I tried to transfer $10 today and they wanted $800 for miner fees. Explain that.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yes it is mike, the whole purpose of the coin was originally to make it "easy" for people to send money anonymously!

But then all of a sudden people started buying it and holding it trying to make money on it like an investment,

and now the whole original point of the coin has been destroyed with ridiculously high transaction fees.
    Exactly. Only thing it was good for was transactions to and from books. Now that's over.

JoeCool20

ok then how come months ago it was 5 cents to transfer now it's $123.78? I tried to transfer $10 today and they wanted $800 for miner fees. Explain that.
    LOL Mikey, you don't have to get outrageous! Because it REALLY is now over $20 to send a $100 worth of bTC.

Which is ridiculous! But I guess these people who are sitting there holding it are going to tell you to stop

using it for its intended purpose and just sit there and hold it and try to make money off of it! LOL

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

People that don't have any cryptos love when the price drops since they feel like they're not missing out.

Then when it goes up, they talk about how many they could've had and how rich they could've been.

They get off on that...
    Yup.....

ARCHIVADO98
    Elon F...... Musk
    ARCHIVADO98's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55

Exactly. Only thing it was good for was transactions to and from books. Now that's over.
    Over permanent? Never coming back down?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Will all the books pay out at this Bitcoin price in a quick manner now? I always wondered about that? Never really put it to the test...

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Trezor users: Just got a phishing email from a phony Trezor website. Just a reminder, never give out your seed phrase/PW/anything..... Goes for Trezor and Ledger both... Just delete the email and carry on....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

holding strong here

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Trezor users: Just got a phishing email from a phony Trezor website. Just a reminder, never give out your seed phrase/PW/anything..... Goes for Trezor and Ledger both... Just delete the email and carry on....
    Thanks, Ark.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

There are 100 million Satoshis in one Bitcoin

Fee rate = Transaction fee (Satoshis) per byte and now virtual byte

So when the price is $50 the Transaction fee can never be 900 million Satoshis. That's absurd

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I didn't believe it until I actually saw it with my own eyes. There are guys that come to this thread and post bad stuff about btc only when its doing bad, when its up there no where to be found. Thought when people were saying it they were just messing around but they were serious, now that is pretty damn funny.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Legions36 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    holding strong here
    Same, seems like just a bunch of bs floating around to try to stir up the market in order to get a cheaper price, I guess it somewhat worked but still bs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Coinbase website is slow right now. Panic selling I think is happening.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Same, seems like just a bunch of bs floating around to try to stir up the market in order to get a cheaper price, I guess it somewhat worked but still bs.
    I think that's called FUD. At the TOP level, guys are trying to influence price. At the BOTTOM level, some guys will initiate what's called a panic-sell.

ChuckyTheGoat

IMHO, the most important Bitcoin chart is the pie chart that allocates the 21.0Million BtC:

*How many are yet to be mined?
    *How many are lost (or likely lost)? Start w/ MtGox and think about how ez it is to lose access.
    *Count how many BtC are in cold-storage.
    ...You can now start estimating how many are available for active trading.

Consider the global demand. Consider the supply available. What direction do u think it's going?
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave ChuckyTheGoat 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    IMHO, the most important Bitcoin chart is the pie chart that allocates the 21.0Million BtC:

*How many are yet to be mined?
    *How many are lost (or likely lost)? Start w/ MtGox and think about how ez it is to lose access.
    *Count how many BtC are in cold-storage.
    ...You can now start estimating how many are available for active trading.

Consider the global demand. Consider the supply available. What direction do u think it's going?
    Almost 19 million mined. Only a little over 2 million left (and it'll take over 100 years to mine them)
    How many are lost? My guess is 3-4 million.
    I've posted this link before but I find it fascinating. Of the top 100 wallets 57 have never sent bitcoin, only received. To me, that's a staggering statistic.
    https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-ri...addresses.html
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat

Those dudes are saving it for a rainy day, Ace.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I just set up my kids with their own trezor ones yesterday. Told them the same thing about phishing attacks.
    Told them they couldn't write down passphrase anywhere or tell anyone. Same with pin.
    They both passed their pop quiz today.
    My youngest prounounces it her treasure wallet.
    Will be interesting to see what the value is by the time they go to college.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrSink

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I just set up my kids with their own trezor ones yesterday. Told them the same thing about phishing attacks.
    Told them they couldn't write down passphrase anywhere or tell anyone. Same with pin.
    They both passed their pop quiz today.
    My youngest prounounces it her treasure wallet.
    Will be interesting to see what the value is by the time they go to college.
    Eheh, that's cool. Hopefully, it will be worth tons someday...

I set my younger sister up with an Exodus wallet and have given her $100 worth of crypto for birthday and Xmas the last 3 years. Before this dip, it was worth about $3K....
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Arky 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat, and pablo222

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Crypto be like this right now -

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

CAKE holders are not even aware of crash, lol.

Guys, don't forget Bitcoin Cash! I'm expecting BCH to outperform BTC this year.

BTC: A store of value
    BCH: A peer-to-peer Electronic Cash System

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Next lotto pick. If u can grab it in thr next hour u should 3-4x by Monday

Tacocat.......... https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xa8fcee7...f80d72f025f020

110k sell offs with 8 million mcap getting eaten in 11 minutes
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave biggie12 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Juventuz gave biggie12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Biggie a sharp

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Crypto and bitcoin making a slight come back today. It's a WIN for now..

pablo222

Jibby. Check out the Sam9ball thread. Chucky was nice enough to match 500 points.
    Any other crypto posters want to donate in the thread i will match up to 200 points. Its to help Sam9balls family with medical bills
    RIP Sam

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Jibby. Check out the Sam9ball thread. Chucky was nice enough to match 500 points.
    Any other crypto posters want to donate in the thread i will match up to 200 points. Its to help Sam9balls family with medical bills
    RIP Sam
    I saw the thread Pablo. People die, it happens and it's a part of life. I think everyone should be cremated and save land space after they die. In a hundred years or more you'll just be eaten by worms and or be build over by land development housing and long forgotten.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust!!! When you die you leave your body. Who cares about a rotting corpse after that.

Donating your organs is best thing you can do in life when you die!! Just maybe you could save a life. Now that's good stuff when you are on your death bed and checking out.. .

When I die you can do what ever the fock you want with my body.. I'm gone and moving on..

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I saw the thread Pablo. People die, it happens and it's a part of life. I think everyone should be cremated and save land space after they die. In a hundred years or more you'll just be eaten by worms and or be build over by land development housing and long forgotten.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust!!! When you die you leave your body. Who cares about a rotting corpse after that.

Donating your organs is best thing you can do in life when you die!! Just maybe you could save a life. Now that's good stuff when you are on your death bed and checking out.. .

When I die you can do what ever the fock you want with my body.. I'm gone and moving on..
    Can you show us a generic picture of all that you described thanks in advance.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Can you show us a generic picture of all that you described thanks in advance.
    To bury people in the ground in a fancy coffin and fancy grave stone is a waste of money and ground space. That's all I'm saying. You want memories of loved ones that died look at pictures.. Call me ruthless I don't care. This is what I believe.

BeatTheJerk

To bury people in the ground in a fancy coffin and fancy grave stone is a waste of money and ground space. That's all I'm saying. You want memories of loved ones that died look at pictures.. Call me ruthless I don't care. This is what I believe.
    I totally agree. I was just mocking you with your google generic food pics you always post.

pablo222

Your organs are wothless. Wet brain. Scirrosis liver and black heart.

pablo222

You are a dumb mfer. You keep your loved ones in a chest freezer to avoid the funeral expenses?

First ... 75767778798081 ... Last