pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25594

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    They will shake off Paper hands. HODL STRONG guys!

Got Theta, Cake, Digibyte, Bitcoin Cash and LINK. Theta to 100$, Digibyte to 1$, Bitcoin Cash to 5000$, Link to 100$! Let's GET IT!
    Why so bearish on the LINK?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Slowly crashing now along with the Dow.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Guess its better to laugh than to cry.

pablo222

Slowly crashing now along with the Dow.

Jesus, Jibby. U scared me.
    I figured everything was down 15 percent when i read your comment.
    Quit spreading fake news.
    Btc down 3 percent.

Remember when you thought the sky was falling and said the DOW was down 13 percent in a day?

And it was down 13 points.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Jesus, Jibby. U scared me.
    I figured everything was down 15 percent when i read your comment.
    Quit spreading fake news.
    Btc down 3 percent.

Remember when you thought the sky was falling and said the DOW was down 13 percent in a day?

And it was down 13 points.
    I said slowly crashing, read my post above Pablo. I only speak the truth. No fake news with JIBS!!

I hope I'm wrong with the term (crash) as I re-invested in Bitcoin a while ago and not liking this dip now. Hope it rebounds..

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

55ish was critical support...its lights out from here for a while. Think we see low 40s before 60s again...possibly 30s

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    55ish was critical support...its lights out from here for a while. Think we see low 40s before 60s again...possibly 30s
    I dream of 40s

I ejaculate thinking of 30s

pablo222

I said slowly crashing, read my post above Pablo. I only speak the truth. No fake news with JIBS!!

I hope I'm wrong with the term (crash) as I re-invested in Bitcoin a while ago and not liking this dip now. Hope it rebounds..
    Sure Mike

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I dream of 40s

I ejaculate thinking of 30s
    When is doge gonna hit $1 so i can get my cut?

100 points.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crypto looking extremely fragile right now.. alt coins are plummeting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Volatile right now!!!

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Crypto looking extremely fragile right now.. alt coins are plummeting
    Every Crypto red. Where does that money go wookie?

pablo222

Volatile right now!!!

Not the right investment for the weak hearted.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

I was expecting the bear market to come during the summer but it looks like April is the month? It's like the 2017 Bitcoin bull market crash. Bitcoin has it's cycles. I would wait out the crash which could take several months then reinvest at Bitcoin's lowest price is the strategy here.

The past weeks has been in the Anxiety phase. If the bear market is happening now then it's in the Denial, Panic and Capitulation phase:

Last edited by GunShard; 04-22-21 at 09:15 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... This is due to people panicking about a Capital Gains Tax Bill that was suggested by Biden.

Don't spread fud. The bull run isn't over yet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222, and Arky

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I was expecting the bear market to come during the summer but it looks like April is the month? It's like the 2017 Bitcoin bull market crash. Bitcoin has it's cycles. I would wait out the crash which could take several months then reinvest at Bitcoin's lowest price is the strategy here.

The past weeks has been in the Anxiety phase. If the bear market is happening now then it's in the Denial, Panic and Capitulation phase:

So you're saying HODL?

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves... This is due to people panicking about a Capital Gains Tax Bill that was suggested by Biden.

Don't spread fud. The bull run isn't over yet.
    I don't think it is halftime yet.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL The title of this thread isn't: "Only say positive things about BT-C EVEN when the price is tanking into the toilet."
    Some of y'all kill me with this stuff when the price starts going the wrong way. Y'all "buddy up" with whoever posts positive things, and you bash everybody who doesn't say BT-C is going to 1 million dollars within a week! LOL

It isn't "spreading FUD" to make posts about the huge drop in price! People are simply discussing the current price, which is tanking. And anyway, like this thread, or any posts on this thread positive or negative would make anybody buy or sell BT-C? LOL I sure hope not! And even if some random post on here did make some stooge buy or sell, then it wouldn't affect the price one single cent!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Watching the BtC price = cocaine.

Has Hollywood made a more entertaining movie in the L20 years?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Watching the BtC price = cocaine.

Has Hollywood made a more entertaining movie in the L20 years?

Chucky, I'm not talking about YOU, or ANYBODY else on here, so don't assume that I am and bash me please!!LOL
    But most of the people who are "watching the Btc price" every day like it is cocaine, are people who are new to the huge swings that can occur in investing. I remember many years ago the first time I bought 5,000 shares of one single stock. So obviously, if the stock price went up or down only ONE DOLLAR, then I lost or made FIVE thousand dollars! OMG I watched the price every day from pre-market to the end of after hours! Now I have several stocks like that, I have 11 thousand shares of one single company, so a $1 price move means ELEVEN thousand dollars! WOW! But I don't waste/spend a lot of my time staring at the daily prices unless I'm planning on trading them, because the daily price swings don't mean anything to me unless I'm going to sell.
    I've never done coke, but after all these "newbie" people watch the BTC price make (and lose) them THOUSANDS of dollars in one day several times, then they will settle down, and it will be like the million-th time somebody has done coke, and it won't mean near as much to them as it does while they were breaking their cherry on it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-22-21 at 09:44 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL The title of this thread isn't: "Only say positive things about BT-C EVEN when the price is tanking into the toilet."
    Some of y'all kill me with this stuff when the price starts going the wrong way. Y'all "buddy up" with whoever posts positive things, and you bash everybody who doesn't say BT-C is going to 1 million dollars within a week! LOL

It isn't "spreading FUD" to make posts about the huge drop in price! People are simply discussing the current price, which is tanking. And anyway, like this thread, or any posts on this thread positive or negative would make anybody buy or sell BT-C? LOL I sure hope not! And even if some random post on here did make some stooge buy or sell, then it wouldn't affect the price one single cent!
    Yeah I transferred 3 grand of ETH from my B-pay wallet onto my bitpay C-card at $1999 ETH, and I think I

told y'all to watch it fly since I didn't have it anymore. I can't hold the stuff cold turkey or I will send it in and

gamble it and end up with nothing. Congrats to all that can just sit there and hold it. And even more congrats

whenever you decide you have made enough money and you actually decide to use it to live a life of wealth and joy!
    We should really listen to someone that has no self-control whatsoever

JoeCool20

We should really listen to someone that has no self-control whatsoever
    LOL G-Khan, How could anybody "listen" or NOT listen to me when I never gave/told any advice to listen to?
    Like my post said buddy, Any stooge who is buying or selling because they are "listening" to what is posted on this thread, hasn't got a chance in hell of making money! Because ALL the posts are NOT fair and balanced! They are ALL biased towards the side of the poster's personal holdings! LOL If you want to "listen" to something, then listen to this: You will never make money if you only look at your own personal side of your investment and disregard all the negatives that others might say about it! And you certainly can't get ill and upset and bash anyone who tries to post a different opinion than yours.

But anyway, no I don't have any "self control" in gambling!! No I don't! But when it comes to investing, HELL YES you should have "listened" to me if you wanted to be able to not have to work by the time you were 40 years old!

Also like my post says, how about this: Just pretend that I said "BT-C to $1 million in a week!" Then I'm your best friend!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-22-21 at 10:05 PM.

coanwe
    coanwe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7297

Btfd

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

LOL G-Khan, How could anybody "listen" or NOT listen to me when I never gave/told any advice to listen to?
    Like my post said buddy, Any stooge who is buying or selling because they are "listening" to what is posted on this thread, hasn't got a chance in hell of making money! Because ALL the posts are NOT fair and balanced! They are ALL biased towards the side of the poster's personal holdings! LOL If you want to "listen" to something, then listen to this: You will never make money if you only look at your own personal side of your investment and disregard all the negatives that others might say about it! And you can't get ill and upset and bash anyone who tries to post a different opinion than yours.

But no I don't have any "self control" in gambling!! Not in gambling, no I don't! But in the stock market, HELL YES you should have listened to me if you wanted to be able to not have to work by the time you were 40 years old!

Also like my post says, how about this: Just pretend that I said "BT-C to $1 million in a week!" Then I'm your best friend!
    So I guess you just like to spew nonsense since you don't have any cryptos?

You said it's not FUD. Do you even know what FUD stands for?

Also, I couldn't give two fukks if people said BTC is going to 1 mil or 0 because no one truly knows

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

On Saturday bitcoin will be worth around $10.73.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    that is your dream because you missed out on a fuckin’ small fortune the last decade.

JoeCool20

So I guess you just like to spew nonsense since you don't have any cryptos?

You said it's not FUD. Do you even know what FUD stands for?

Also, I couldn't give two fukks if people said BTC is going to 1 mil or 0 because no one truly knows
    I still have a little ETH. And I like to get on here and post about crypto. And all I said was it is hilarious how some people get ill and angry at others who are posting about the price tanking and call it "spreading FUD." And for some reason that post by me made you come back at me with a bash!
    I don't know what in the world that you want people who own BT-C to post while the price is tanking besides their fears & doubts? Some people on here ARE fearful, uncertain, & doubtful about BTC right now!! So they are posting about it!

But look, if getting ill and upset at me, and "going back and forth" with me is making you feel any better about your recent crypto losses, then please keep this going, I don't care! But we both know it is not me you are ill at! Nor are you ill at any of the others on here who made fearful posts about the price tank that is going on right now.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-22-21 at 10:19 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    that is your dream because you missed out on a fuckin’ small fortune the last decade.
    People that don't have any cryptos love when the price drops since they feel like they're not missing out.

Then when it goes up, they talk about how many they could've had and how rich they could've been.

They get off on that...

pablo222

themikealert!!!!
    themikealert!!!!

Every time he posts, bitcoin goes up... We haven't heard from you in a while
    I just panic-bought some BTC below 50

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I still have a little ETH. And I like to get on here and post about crypto. And all I said was it is hilarious how some people get ill and angry at others who are posting about the price tanking and call it "spreading FUD". What in the world do you want people who own BT-C to post while the price is tanking beside fear and doubt? They ARE fearful uncertain and doubtful right now!!

But look, if getting ill and upset at me, and "going back and forth" with me is making you feel any better about your recent crypto losses, then please keep this going, I don't care! But we both know it is not me you are ill at! Nor are you ill at any of the others on here who made posts about the price tank that is going on right now.
    What makes you think I'm getting upset at you? You directed a comment at me so I just replied back.

Like you said not to listen to you, I don't take you seriously. It's just entertaining to read someone write something they don't fully understand

themike78

themikealert!!!!
    themikealert!!!!

Every time he posts, bitcoin goes up... We haven't heard from you in a while
    I just panic-bought some BTC below 50
    Good job. But the real problem is it will cost $450 to transfer any bitcoin on Wednesday.

pablo222

Good job. But the real problem is it will cost $450 to transfer any bitcoin on Wednesday.
    If you are transferring small amounts of bitcoin, you are a jerkoff.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You haven't a clue how BTC works. If the price of BTC is $50, it'll never be $450 to transfer

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    LOL A "small fortune" has also been made by a lot of people on here in just a few months!

themike78

If you are transferring small amounts of bitcoin, you are a jerkoff.
    Of course anyone is. But it used to be like 5 cents to transfer. What happened? Now it's like $137.43 to send a godam $50 worth of bitcoin and it takes 13.7 hours for it to get 'confirmed". What's the point?

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last