trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Really Hope Trump is Convicted

Basically knowingly led 100k poorly educated or mentally unstable fellow Americans into believing he was more important than their own lives...Now several Capitol Hill officers are DEAD...hundreds of men and women in the prime of their lives will be spending it in JAIL...any accountable human would come forward...and say I did this...I sent this people to their death or incarceration...instead...GOLF...irony?

Wake the fuk up or you might be the one dead or in jail

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

You should be thanking him for operation warp speed.

Everyone will have the vaccine in the States within a month or 2. Meanwhile in Canada we are closing everything again.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Basically knowingly led 100k poorly educated or mentally unstable fellow Americans into believing he was more important than their own lives...Now several Capitol Hill officers are DEAD...hundreds of men and women in the prime of their lives will be spending it in JAIL...any accountable human would come forward...and say I did this...I sent this people to their death or incarceration...instead...GOLF...irony?

What does the irony of golf have to do with it?

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Hope I don't need to say this, but...

Saloon this shit!!!

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    You should be thanking him for operation warp speed.

Everyone will have the vaccine in the States within a month or 2. Meanwhile in Canada we are closing everything again.
    You sound like a battered spouse...making excuses for their abuser

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

What about Babbitt?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Most Republicans think Trump was the worst president ever.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Trump was just on Hannity tonight, just as sharp as ever unlike Joe Biden.

Damn he was a great President and I miss him. America is a mess now under Biden.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Saloon this whore shit

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Hope I don't need to say this, but...

Saloon this shit!!!

ever since Jj threatened to ban posters? PT has been off the rails

trobin31

So I guess Trump gets to live his days in bliss while officers who protected the nations Capitol are DEAD...and a hundred desperate white men rot in jail...yeah..makes complete sense to me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

So I guess Trump gets to live his days in bliss while officers who protoceratops the nations Capitol are DEAD...and a hundred desperate white men rot in jail...yeah..makes complete sense to me
    Well we have the BLM bitch Maxine waters inciting riots now...but you just turn a blind eye to that....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Most Republicans think Trump was the worst president ever.
    Fake news...

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

What about the hundreds Harris put in for a plant....and lied to do it! Lmao, can’t make up the idiocy.

Unrivaled

You sound like a battered spouse...making excuses for their abuser
    Nope I'm Canadian and would take Trump or Biden over Prime Minister dipshit any day.

stake1

Why isn’t pelosi looking to remove Low IQ waters over her breaking MN curfew, DEMANDING confrontation in the streets, and inciting rioting, looting and violence?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump just said he's not ruling out running in 2024. He should have beaten Biden if it weren't for Covid and ballot harvesting. America was rolling under Trump.. Miss our true President. Basement Biden a brain dead puppet and no show. Our borders are a mess right now.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Well we have the BLM bitch Maxine waters inciting riots now...but you just turn a blind eye to that....
    so true

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

So I guess Trump gets to live his days in bliss while officers who protected the nations Capitol are DEAD...and a hundred desperate white men rot in jail...yeah..makes complete sense to me
    Protected them from what? A bunch of unarmed American citizens jeez man I always considered you sharp this instantly dropped you to dumb as dog shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: toddsclowns

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fake news...
    Exactly, that's why people hate him now, they caught on that all he tries to do is spread fake news and propaganda. Trump worst president ever confirmed.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump just said he's not ruling out running in 2024. He should have beaten Biden if it weren't for Covid and ballot harvesting. America was rolling under Trump.. Miss our true President. Basement Biden a brain dead puppet and no show. Our borders are a mess right now.
    I think he should back DeSantis instead

pilebuck13

Amazing this idiot falls into the mainstream media propaganda I should have known when the square was always posting plays about the Grammys or academy awards typical square ass dork
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stake1

Exactly, that's why people hate him now, they caught on that all he tries to do is spread fake news and propaganda. Trump worst president ever confirmed.
    The southern border right now, is the worst it has ever been. Harris has not set foot down there.
    go back and watch her comments when trump was potus, she is a Marxist scum. The border was Never like this under Trump

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    The southern border right now, is the worst it has ever been. Harris has not set foot down there.
    go back and watch her comments when trump was potus, she is a Marxist scum. The border was Never like this under Trump
    Wasting your time just wait for the shit to hit the fan then we can have some real fun fukin squares

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It’s very true. Trump would have lost with or without Covid. He was done. Normal people had enough. He will never see the White House again. The right is trying to invent a border crisis but Joe is doing fine with 59 percent approval. Life getting back to normal.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I am never shocked to see that almost 100% of the liberals that attack Trump and other republicans on this site are non pros. I guess you can't use EBT cards and welfare dollars to post up.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I am never shocked to see that almost 100% of the liberals that attack Trump and other republicans on this site are non pros. I guess you can't use EBT cards and welfare dollars to post up.
    Yes most broke obviously can’t afford 100 dollars lol give me a break
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    who gonna have 50k posts and don’t donate 100 dollars lol come on man

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I’ll go with: what is a Broke assed libtard

vitterd

You can’t kill 500,000 and get elected. I do find it funny that trump voters think 100 bucks to go pro means something. It’s a really weird thing here with those guys. They need that “ liberals are broke” narrative as they kick their dog while yelling at their cousin/wife in the double wide.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It’s very true. Trump would have lost with or without Covid. He was done. Normal people had enough. He will never see the White House again. The right is trying to invent a border crisis but Joe is doing fine with 59 percent approval. Life getting back to normal.
    Trump was -300 in February before the China virus and Pedo Joe approval rating was sampled from a pool with 2/3's democrats.

Why is it you have such a difficult time with facts?

Unrivaled

You can’t kill 500,000 and get elected. I do find it funny that trump voters think 100 bucks to go pro means something. It’s a really weird thing here with those guys. They need that “ liberals are broke” narrative as they kick their dog while yelling at their cousin/wife in the double wide.
    He saved millions with the fast vaccine shipments. He was completely right that the vaccine would be announced right after the election.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    A hundred dollars. Lmao. I threw in a 500.00 three teamer for action tonight. A hundred dollars. Lmao

pilebuck13

Why do you discriminate and spew racist shit like anyone who supported trump lives in a double wide get real man...... so every covid death under Biden is surely his fault grow up man be a man quite acting like a child

1234 Last