Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

If the liberals had it their way we would be locked down forever with government handouts.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Nope I'm Canadian and would take Trump or Biden over Prime Minister dipshit any day.
    When you have a guy who's last job was a snowboard instructor what do you expect?
    Not to worry though, Dr. Trudope has everything handled. 4 months for your 2nd vaccine will mean you are not FULLY vaccinated.
    No travelling for Canucks for a very long time!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

If the liberals had it their way we would be locked down forever with government handouts.

Yes sir and most of the blue states are still locked down. 4,500 max allowed in at Fenway, and that is only because MA had to be paid off, extorted the cash

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    When you have a guy who's last job was a snowboard instructor what do you expect?
    Not to worry though, Dr. Trudope has everything handled. 4 months for your 2nd vaccine will mean you are not FULLY vaccinated.
    No travelling for Canucks for a very long time!
    I think Biden will throw us a bone and give us all the AstraZeneca soon.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Hmm do you have as much as China?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Why not?
    Its only banned in Sweden, France, Germany, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

We would be rid of this virus long ago if we didn’t have so many idiots that kept spreading it. You would have thought people would have been smarter after watching Trump murder Herman Cain.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Why not?
    Its only banned in Sweden, France, Germany, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc
    1 in 250 000 chance of a bloodclot vs 1 in 1000 chance of death. I'll take the bloodclot risk thanks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Trudeau changes the science on the vaccines regularly. Now it's okay to take the zeneca for 40 and over. Last week it was only good for 55 and over. Guy fukked up so bad and the whole country is suffering.

How many americans have taken zeneca?

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    We would be rid of this virus long ago if we didn’t have so many idiots that kept spreading it. You would have thought people would have been smarter after watching Trump murder Herman Cain.
    Yeah stay in a bubble..no thanks
    Bubble Boy

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Yeah stay in a bubble..no thanks
    Bubble Boy
    You’re in a bubble and cult and don’t even know it.

Jowframs

You’re in a bubble and cult and don’t even know it.
    Yeah Jesus Christ cult is the best ever
    Save your self..eternity...no fear in the almighty creator
    Love,Peace,god bless you
    Now behave your self

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Will never be rid of a virus, can only contain it.

Like HIV, SARS viruses never go away

We don't make HIV dudes wear masks

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Why not?
    Small pox blankets to Canada?
    The #1 country in the world for medical expertise is the USA.
    If they say get your 2nd vaccination within 42 days, do it!
    If they say don't use a product, don't!
    Canada is phucked because of terrible leadership, and now trying to cover their ass!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Convicted of what?

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trudeau changes the science on the vaccines regularly. Now it's okay to take the zeneca for 40 and over. Last week it was only good for 55 and over. Guy fukked up so bad and the whole country is suffering.

Trudope is an idiot and caused the problem.

Old vid but the reason why is the same.

Ottawa utterly screwed up its vaccine plan. Here’s why - YouTube

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

I know plenty who took AstraZeneca with no side effects. It seems it is all political but you have a chance of blood clot with any vaccine.

I know some healthy young people who got really sick from Covid. Changed my mind real fast, vaccine is needed.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

You mean that crumb James O Keefe? You know he’s been caught a bunch of times editing videos. But him you believe?
    How many times has he lost a lawsuit? Just curious cause the answer is 0 so stop with all that

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Liberals still hating on Trump.. lol. He's not even President anymore.

I can't stand Obama but I let it go.. Come on man!! Get over it already..

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

The funny thing is...I don’t have tv...I have HBOmax, occasional Netflix...No facebook, no nothing...occasional Stocktwits...I listen and see with my eyes and brain...I heard today a man was about to rot rot in jail for the rest of his life to fight for someone who couldn’t even wear the uniform one day in his life...not one member of the family have fought or died...So what you want..Biden gave a son to this country...It’s not about politics for me. I’ve given nearly 20years of my life to service...making infinitely less money in the process...you can call me whatever you want but I know injustice when I see it...Maxine Waters lol...you triggered by women...you don’t even see or understand...Hillary, Michelle, Nancy, Maxine, AOC....you just hate them...you don’t even see how they manipulate the fact you view your own mother with contempt...get some therapy
    Last edited by trobin31; 04-19-21 at 11:07 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    The funny thing is...I don’t have tv...I have HBOmax, occasional Netflix...No facebook, no nothing...occasional Stocktwits...I listen and see with my eyes and brain...I heard today a man was about to rot rot in jail for the rest of his life to fight for someone who couldn’t even wear the uniform one day in his life...not one member of the family have fought or died...So what you want..Biden gave a son to this country...It’s not about politics for me. I’ve given nearly 20years of my life to service...making infinitely less money in the process...you can call me whatever you want but I know injustice when I see it...Maxine Waters lol...you triggered by women...you don’t even see or understand...Michelle, Nancy, Maxine....you just hate them...you don’t even see how they manipulate the fact you view your own mother with contempt...get some therapy
    So to recap this post, Trump should rot in prison but because the other people are liberal, like obviously you are, we should just look the other way like you do? Because they are women and liberal just look the other way.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberals still hating on Trump.. lol. He's not even President anymore.

I can't stand Obama but I let it go.. Come on man!! Get over it already..
    They have to hate on Trump because everything Pedo Joe has done has resulted in failure.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 466

You should be thanking him for operation warp speed.

Everyone will have the vaccine in the States within a month or 2. Meanwhile in Canada we are closing everything again.
    This is why it's super important not to get the Trump vaccine just wait until Biden's team comes up with one no need to risk your life on Trump not making a backdoor deal to fastrak this thing despite long term health effects

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 466

A hundred dollars. Lmao. I threw in a 500.00 three teamer for action tonight. A hundred dollars. Lmao
    Obvious all adults have a $100 but I find it weird that you let these little Trump fans bag on you for something that is an easy fix for you. You should just donate the $100 instead of laugh about how little a $100 means to you.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Obvious all adults have a $100 but I find it weird that you let these little Trump fans bag on you for something that is an easy fix for you. You should just donate the $100 instead of laugh about how little a $100 means to you.
    I have a good reason for not going pro but now I’m never gonna do it because of these idiots. I don’t cave to what these goofs want.

pilebuck13

Convicted of what? Lol? How many millions and a entire special council dug Thru every aspect of his life and found absolutely nothing lol I mean come on

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Convicted of what? Lol? How many millions and a entire special council dug Thru every aspect of his life and found absolutely nothing lol I mean come on
    You don’t think trump is a criminal? Lol. Guy has been a walking thief for decades. Plenty was found. The guy is a cheat and con.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    You sound like a battered spouse...making excuses for their abuser

You sound like a cockwobble so...

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You don’t think trump is a criminal? Lol. Guy has been a walking thief for decades. Plenty was found. The guy is a cheat and con.
    Hey dipshit veetard then how come he has never been criminally charged in court with anything his entire life? Stop with your fake news b.s. Trump 2024!!! Get ready now libtards.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Hey dipshit veetard then how come he has never been criminally charged in court with anything his entire life? Stop with your fake news b.s. Trump 2024!!! Get ready now libtards.
    Exactly never charged with a crime but they somehow believe he is a criminal

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Four more years coming up.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Oh you forgot him and daddy not renting to blacks? How about Trump University? The guy lives in court. Now he’s caught cheating on his taxes and Cy Vance has it all. Just like his kids got caught stealing from a veterans charity. The whole trump crew are a bunch of criminals.

2024!!! Bwaaaaahhhh. He couldn’t beat joe biden!! He was destroyed and he will never run again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Four more years coming up.
    Of what? Open borders.. Nothing like changing the demographics of the good ole USofA almost over night. Time to learn Spanish as that will be our first language soon.

Yo habla espaniol? https://www.brainscape.com/academy/b...learn-spanish/

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I am never shocked to see that almost 100% of the liberals that attack Trump and other republicans on this site are non pros. I guess you can't use EBT cards and welfare dollars to post up.
    Rather B called a broke dik than a broke back, putin backing, MAGA dik suker. Know disrespect, this is ALL inclusive 4trumptards.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Exactly never charged with a crime but they somehow believe he is a criminal
    Sealed cases, witnesses die, forget things, move on. Greatest, elite defense available. Could trump put his hand a bible, and Promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me God?
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-20-21 at 06:22 AM.

First 1234 Last