Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Peer pressure is definitely a thing so when they hear half of their friends talking about these pills are getting and this depression they're having and this anxiety they're frieling, I'm sure it makes them look in the mirror and think do I have anxiety do I have depression and now you just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Everyone has anxiety everyone has depression it's how we deal with those feelings that make us who we are.

Obviously if you going to a job interview or a court hearing you're going to have anxiety, likewise if you get divorced or lose a son you're going to have depression that's just life that's not something to be marketed upon with drugs.

Just my 2 cents
    Like this side of the Brickster
    Dude thats all on point imo there in most cases

Look how shit is now
    We have more technology /advancements and opportunity then ever
    Yet teenagers and what not are more shut in then ever before . Wrap the mind around that ...yikes

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Brick , don't just have a kid with anyone if you can help it . I'm sure KVB will tell ya, you gotta have a good mother to your child , or else it can go from a dream come true to a fukking nightmare . Seen it with my friends
    One hung himself on a tree outside their house
    I have also seen the many destructive paths of love. I wasn't trying to have a kid with her I was super hungover and nutted in than her once and then nutted in her like three more times that day.

I get super horny when I'm hungover and I literally push bitches away when I'm drunk.

So long story short it was just one day in the middle of her cycle that she got four big nuts in her and then when she's two weeks late we obviously assume she's pregnant.

Trust me bro I've waited this long I'm not just trying to have a kid with any old chick but once you get to be in your late 30s it starts sounding like a good idea.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Brick , don't just have a kid with anyone if you can help it . I'm sure KVB will tell ya, you gotta have a good mother to your child , or else it can go from a dream come true to a fukking nightmare . Seen it with my friends
    One hung himself on a tree outside their house
    Once again I fall into the lucky category here. We're in it for life and that's not going to change.

She's still here after seeing SBR, well, a good poriton anyway...lol...so she's not going anywhere.

And she says for you to call me, too. I told what happened...lol

One hell of a mother and one thing you said about them being there to rally and you wanting to do the same resonates with me, that's what it's all about.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Like this side of the Brickster
    Dude thats all on point imo there in most cases

Look how shit is now
    We have more technology /advancements and opportunity then ever
    Yet teenagers and what not are more shut in then ever before . Wrap the mind around that ...yikes
    It's the fukkin phones.

telling you man, it's a drug to their minds.

Brick is right, with exception of extremes, and all this shit around them isnt' helping. Pills such a quick alternative too.

Terrible

BrickJames
    Action

I look young for my age I still get carded sometimes, but regardless of how young I look I'm definitely not trying to be that 45 year old guy sitting at the bar trolling for 20 year old pussy.

I feel like I'm ready for the next chapter

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's the fukkin phones.

telling you man, it's a drug to their minds.

Brick is right, with exception of extremes, and all this shit around them isnt' helping. Pills such a quick alternative too.

Terrible
    Dude I remember when I was a kid we didn't even know what life was like outside of our town unless we saw it on like MTV or some shit.

These days man, there's no stopping this technology shit the internet affects everyone's brain no matter where you are no matter how young you are it will get in.

I guess the question all comes down to the morals of the person and how they use the power of the internet this shit is basically still brand new as far as history is concerned.

We are like two guinea pigs in something that's going to be going on for the rest of Mankind's existence on this Earth

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I look young for my age I still get carded sometimes, but regardless of how young I look I'm definitely not trying to be that 45 year old guy sitting at the bar trolling for 20 year old pussy.

I feel like I'm ready for the next chapter
    You can't force it but if you have that in mind when you are fishing around, the right chick will send you on the path. Or make you consider it anyway.

But 20 year old pussy, man. I mean...lol.

I mean you know, It always stays the same age, right??

You definitely got to do you and at the same time not resist growth.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude I remember when I was a kid we didn't even know what life was like outside of our town unless we saw it on like MTV or some shit.

These days man, there's no stopping this technology shit the internet affects everyone's brain no matter where you are no matter how young you are it will get in.

I guess the question all comes down to the morals of the person and how they use the power of the internet this shit is basically still brand new as far as history is concerned.

We are like two guinea pigs in something that's going to be going on for the rest of Mankind's existence on this Earth
    We will be the last generation that knew what it was like "before" and at the same time have seen it change.

Our kids' change we will also see, but their kids might witness a change that our kids will be able to say "I remember when we didn't have this, that or whatever and saw it change"

Just like we can say now.

It's a cycle, it's always been, and will always be, but we, and our parents, saw technology send things changing crazy fast.

The next big thing outside of communications will be quantum computing. That will bring a rate of change like no other when it comes to simulation and discovery.

BrickJames
    Action

You can't force it but if you have that in mind when you are fishing around, the right chick will send you on the path. Or make you consider it anyway.

But 20 year old pussy, man. I mean...lol.

I mean you know, It always stays the same age, right??

You definitely got to do you and at the same time not resist growth.
    But I like 20 yo pussy! That's what works for me. I like the age dynamic of it, I like everything about it.

If I was dating some guy no one could say shit because it would be politically incorrect.

But for some reason dating young girls something that every man wants to do is still off the table.

I just don't get it.

A 20-year old chick is the only type of chick that can keep up with my sexual appetite and that's 100%.

As I've said I look a lot younger so when people see me with her they assume I'm in my late twenties and it's not that bad.

When I see women my own age I think they're gross. Just as when gay men see women any kind of women they think they're gross.

So the bottom line is if it's okay to penetrate a tranny or a guy or whatever why is it such a big penetrating deal that I'm banging check of legal age and she's into it also?

The chick I almost knocked up last month is 16 years younger than me.

BrickJames
    Action

To put it very bluntly my sister in law is the same age as this girl's mother!

Oh!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

But I like 20 yo pussy! That's what works for me. I like the age dynamic of it, I like everything about it.

If I was dating some guy no one could say shit because it would be politically incorrect.

But for some reason dating young girls something that every man wants to do is still off the table.

I just don't get it.

A 20-year old chick is the only type of chick that can keep up with my sexual appetite and that's 100%.

As I've said I look a lot younger so when people see me with her they assume I'm in my late twenties and it's not that bad.

When I see women my own age I think they're gross. Just as when gay men see women any kind of women they think they're gross.

So the bottom line is if it's okay to penetrate a tranny or a guy or whatever why is it such a big penetrating deal that I'm banging check of legal age and she's into it also?

The chick I almost knocked up last month is 16 years younger than me.
    That's what I'm saying man. 20 yr old pussy ends middle aged marraiges...lol.

I'm definitely in agreement, when I say "But 20 year old pussy, man" I'm saying that's tough to give up.

That's why I say you gotta do you. You try to just jump into the next chapter and 20 year old pussy will always be around the corner, and it never ages.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's the one you meet that quits making you look at the other 20 year old pussy. That's when you know or start to think, about moving on from it.

That's what I think.

BrickJames
    Action

We will be the last generation that knew what it was like "before" and at the same time have seen it change.

Our kids' change we will also see, but their kids might witness a change that our kids will be able to say "I remember when we didn't have this, that or whatever and saw it change"

Just like we can say now.

It's a cycle, it's always been, and will always be, but we, and our parents, saw technology send things changing crazy fast.

The next big thing outside of communications will be quantum computing. That will bring a rate of change like no other when it comes to simulation and discovery.
    The before times! When you rushed home to watch MTV, smoke weed in your parents basement and thought they didn't know.

Brought a pen and paper to the mall and the fair in case you meet a chick.

When parents would let their kids go out by themselves on Halloween.

God I miss those times
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave BrickJames 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's my plan. And this plan is subject to change.

Tomorrow morning I am going to complete some reports, stick them in some sort of presentation, and then put them here in a video. I'm going to let everyone peek into my office.

It's almost embarrassing how subject to change that plan actually is though. Even though there is pressure to get it done.

BrickJames
    Action

That's what I'm saying man. 20 yr old pussy ends middle aged marraiges...lol.

I'm definitely in agreement, when I say "But 20 year old pussy, man" I'm saying that's tough to give up.

That's why I say you gotta do you. You try to just jump into the next chapter and 20 year old pussy will always be around the corner, and it never ages.

I understand what you're saying but I'm aging as well I'll probably fall off a cliff one of these days I never be able to pump a 20 year old pussy again. Time is limited is what I mean.

Yes these bitches will be around forever but they definitely won't be around for me forever not like they are now anyways not for free.

BrickJames
    Action

Tomorrow morning I am going to complete some reports, stick them in some sort of presentation, and then put them here in a video. I'm going to let everyone peek into my office.

It's almost embarrassing how subject to change that plan actually is though. Even though there is pressure to get it done.

Here's my plan I'm going to wake up in the afternoon tomorrow hungover as penetrate horny as penetrate, go meet this chick from out of town that I duped into buying a 5-star hotel room downtown and have a little staycation for the weekend, lol and who knows in a couple months I might be telling you about the little Bricker on the way!

Oh!

BrickJames
    Action

It got kind of deep in here tonight let me lighten the mood with a little something something

BrickJames
    Action

BrickJames
    Action

BrickJames
    Action

Tomorrow's penetrating Wednesday pal? There's not even any games?

BrickJames
    Action

Okay I'm sorry I guess there might be a little trickle of college games my bad

Fidel_CashFlow

We really had a girls night in here didn't we

Even Bricker showed his softer side

Only thing left is hug time

Bring it in fellas

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Fidel_CashFlow

Bet you can't listen to this twice without getting as hard as a rock

Fidel_CashFlow

Or am I the only one

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I got wood right now thinking of Angela Landsbury.

Fidel_CashFlow

I knew it

Fidel_CashFlow

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

chipotle or taco bell?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I used to love watching the original Batman TV series with Adam West and Burt Ward...Every episode they would have to escape a deadly trap...this is one of my favorites...the Joker puts them in a gas filled chamber...Very ingenious on how they got out and escaped but I am wondering about the feasibility of it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    chipotle or taco bell?
    Taco Bell no longer sells Mexican pizzas, so Chipotle.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo

Thia doctor was called for an emergency delivery while still wearing his Halloween costume

DiggityDaggityDo

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

We really had a girls night in here didn't we...
    I suppose, if it were a bunch of lesbians talking about how great the ageless 20 year old pussy is.

First ... 2915291629172918291929202921 ... Last