Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

5Dimes Rejected my BTC Payout Request citing "Availability"

I made a request for a ($5k or less) payout via BTC from 5dimes yesterday. Today I get an email saying my payout has been rejected, and the request shows as rejected on the 5dimes cashier page. The e-mail reads:

Your payout request submitted through Bitcoin option has not been processed as of yet since currently we have low or none availability to process these payments for non-depositors customers. It is stated in our website that “customers, who have not exclusively deposited with Bitcoins or have not deposited with Bitcoins at all, are allowed one Bitcoin payout every 7 days for up to $5,000. Bitcoin payouts are free of charge and subject to availability”. It is also stated that this payout method is always "Subject to availability".

Always check with our Customer Service Staff to confirm availability to have your BTC payout processed. You may need to choose an alternate method for your withdrawal. Alternate withdrawal options will incur in a fee if not processed within the free/discounted time frame. Please choose an alternate payment option from the ones available in our cashier.
    Has anyone else experienced this? What happened?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

what did Customer Service Staff say?

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

i have been waiting for over 3 weeks for btc payout of $1200

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Will SBR lower 5dimes to a D rating??

BAUS

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a btc withdraw in the last week. Only delay was them asking for security docs etc for umpteenth time. I just submit what they want and try not to complain. You might just submit again in a few days and it will prob be all good.

Wohlford

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    what did Customer Service Staff say?
    Nothing coherent. Seems that I've just asked for too many BTC payouts for someone who deposits by cc. (I've asked for 3 payouts in the last 4 months, including this rejected request.)

Even though I've rolled-over my deposits dozens or even hundreds of times, this doesn't seem to be enough. (In a typical month, I give them handle of about 5x the amount I'm asking to be paid, and probably close to 10x during baseball season.)

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    Nothing coherent. Seems that I've just asked for too many BTC payouts for someone who deposits by cc. (I've asked for 3 payouts in the last 4 months, including this rejected request.)

Even though I've rolled-over my deposits dozens or even hundreds of times, this doesn't seem to be enough. (In a typical month, I give them handle of about 5x the amount I'm asking to be paid, and probably close to 10x during baseball season.)
    That just does not seem right...For me getting paid fast is my #1...I would switch to fiat book that is more reliable...heritage is my fav they pay fast( same day BTC) and CS does not BS around they are great....Or even looselines which is through Jazz they have always paid me BTC within minutes in Chat or on phone by time I hang up BTC hits my wallet

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Looks like they explained bitcoin exclusive depositors have priority. It is costly for books to let players continue to deposit through other methods and then take bitcoin on the way out.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Maybe there rating should be lowered.

Wohlford

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Looks like they explained bitcoin exclusive depositors have priority. It is costly for books to let players continue to deposit through other methods and then take bitcoin on the way out.
    "Priority" is one thing. I don't mind waiting in a long line if that's really necessary.

But this isn't a priority thing. They are simply refusing to pay me via BTC.

I understand the business reasons for 5Dimes to want to avoid being a method for people to essentially buy BTC with their cc's. I'm fine with that. But that doesn't apply to me. My deposits have rolled over dozens--maybe hundreds--of times. I'm a very high volume bettor.

littlekona

"Priority" is one thing. I don't mind waiting in a long line if that's really necessary.

I understand the business reasons for 5Dimes to want to avoid being a method for people to essentially buy BTC with their cc's. I'm fine with that. But that doesn't apply to me. My deposits have rolled over dozens--maybe hundreds--of times. I'm a very high volume bettor.
    I'd say like any other competitive business you wanna keep your bigger customers happy...Wohlford is a high volume player long time customer and should be treated as such...It says he is entitled to one per 7 days BTC free and he should be given top priority for that option....if BTC is truly not available they should explain its not available say please accept our apologies and pick another way and we will wave any fees for other options...Heritage would treat you 1000X better IMO they gave awesome CS

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Have you sent an SBR complaint form in? Have not heard of that with anyone else.

I'd have thought they would just add you to the queue too. I guess that queue of non-bitcoin exclusive requests must be getting too long.

I bet this period with large trading price changes happening is restricting how much their processor does per day too.

Are you just going to try again tomorrow or next week?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Haven't you seen Rudy's 1,000 posts warning people not to deposit by CC at 5Dimes?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    more costly then depsoiting with other methods and withdrawing by check? i understand if someone is abusing the system but this scenario is quite alarming to me. my last 10-20 deposits over the last few years have been 95% bitcoin and 5% book to book transfers yet they say I am not bitcoin exclusive and treat me as such. I think its unfair.

Wohlford

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd have thought they would just add you to the queue too. I guess that queue of non-bitcoin exclusive requests must be getting too long.

I bet this period with large trading price changes happening is restricting how much their processor does per day too.

Are you just going to try again tomorrow or next week?
    I will try again next week probably.

But the (intentionally?) vague answers I got from the CSR seemed to imply that "availability" was not really the issue and the issue is just a policy decision that I've asked for too many BTC withdrawals for a cc-depositor, which is kind of ridiculous given the dozens or hundreds of times that my deposits have rolled over now.

I'll update you next week.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post

BAUS
    I bet SBR didn't like this comment very much.
    Points Awarded:

BAUS gave icon 131 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

men deposit with bitcoin

5 Dimes is top 3 books all time including books all over the world

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

BTC depositors get first priority and subject to availability.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

pretty sure they have for a very longtime

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

BAUS
    you are a fukkin chill, finsih touting SBG or DSI yet???????

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

BAUS

you have no business posting here,

Defying
    Defying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Hey OP,

this isn't uncommon. In fact, BetDSI started charging customers something outrageous like 30% fee of PAYOUT amount if you deposited via CC and got a BTC payout.

They don't want to be an exchange. I expect to see more of these types of rules in the future. Deposit with BTC in the future. good luck

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Dont blame them

You obviously use bitcoin, and know how to get it

start depositing with bitcoins, end of story

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

5dimes pwned you

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

5dimes is a joke when it comes to payout... takes waaaaayyyy too long when all the other shops do it in hours or even minutes

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When someone who is 5Dimes Bitcoin Preferred says there is a long delay... then there's an issue.

Not knocking the OP's post... but 5Dimes has had this rule for a very long time now. If they believe there isn't enough BTC for "Bitcoin Preferred" clients... then they will deny non-preferred Bitcoin clients.

And I'm not here protecting 5Dimes... but this has always been an enforced rule. Just make sure you start depositing with BTC... then you will reach BTC Preferred status.

bubba

5dimes down for anyone else?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    5dimes down for anyone else?
    Yes, all sites appear to be offline.

It's about midnight there, probably some sort of maintenance task

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes, all sites appear to be offline.

It's about midnight there, probably some sort of maintenance task
    Wouldn't it be nice to warn their customers of said maitence? So easy to do and just feels like the right thing to do. "We will be down from about xxx till xxx. Please plan accordingly and sorry for the inconvenience ".

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice to warn their customers of said maitence? So easy to do and just feels like the right thing to do. "We will be down from about xxx till xxx. Please plan accordingly and sorry for the inconvenience ".
    i agree 100 percent. especially with betting where time is a factor.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    When someone who is 5Dimes Bitcoin Preferred says there is a long delay... then there's an issue.

Not knocking the OP's post... but 5Dimes has had this rule for a very long time now. If they believe there isn't enough BTC for "Bitcoin Preferred" clients... then they will deny non-preferred Bitcoin clients.

And I'm not here protecting 5Dimes... but this has always been an enforced rule. Just make sure you start depositing with BTC... then you will reach BTC Preferred status.
    I am a bitcoin exclusive customer, and my last bitcoin payout a few weeks ago took 4 days, and they shorted me, and no it wasnt due to fluctuation.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    I am a bitcoin exclusive customer, and my last bitcoin payout a few weeks ago took 4 days, and they shorted me, and no it wasnt due to fluctuation.
    i should add that I am not bitcoin exclusive. I dont think its fair that im not treated like I am. (i think i did 1 or 2 book to book tranfer like 4 -8months ago that ruined it). I wish i could get out more than 5k a week via bitcoin but they wont let me. Having said that- all my payouts have been completed within about 48 hours of request and never shorted.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Their inconsistencies made me take my business elsewhere. Heritage is a great option.

Team Duckets
    Team Duckets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

My account balance was at zero
    I wanted to try bitcoin deposit
    My average deposit is around 250 bucks
    Ive used cc 90 percent of the time, the other 10 percent **

Anywho i deposit 5k via bitcoin.
    I flipped that into 18k in about a month
    They refuse to let me withdraw via bitcoin until im bitcoin exclusive, which means id have to deposit 2 more times of at least 250 bucks. Which is ridiculous. Why would i depsoit more when my account has 18k? After a 5k depsoit rhat was rolled over 3 times. Are they crazy? Or petty

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Team Duckets View Post
    My account balance was at zero
    I wanted to try bitcoin deposit
    My average deposit is around 250 bucks
    Ive used cc 90 percent of the time, the other 10 percent **

Anywho i deposit 5k via bitcoin.
    I flipped that into 18k in about a month
    They refuse to let me withdraw via bitcoin until im bitcoin exclusive, which means id have to deposit 2 more times of at least 250 bucks. Which is ridiculous. Why would i depsoit more when my account has 18k? After a 5k depsoit rhat was rolled over 3 times. Are they crazy? Or petty
    That has been their standard to be bitcoin exclusive for a long time.

If you get on live chat and ask to be transferred to Becky, it might be worth asking her if they will help you out this time.

12 Last