ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

My god 5Dimes only does this. How are they still A+ ?????? Please guys we need more forums and complaints. This cannot keep going. It’s fake news that they are A+

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9147

Definitely an A+ book.

Great selection, great odds, able to rebet unlimited times, 100% confidence in being paid.

The few loud complainers who bet over their heads and don't have a large enough bankroll to wait more than a few hours for payments are almost zero reason to consider a rating change.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

I just had a first from them, a mismatch email confirmation error. I've triple checked the information from my pictures to copied information and there was no mismatch.

Superb customer service, fixed, resubmitted, verified and paid in a few hours.
    Last edited by 5918mike; 02-11-19 at 02:44 PM.

nfc032
    nfc032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Received a $7k bitcoin withdrawal last week within 24 hours. I’ve only ever deposited with credit card

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Wow 5dimes payout process sounds stupid as hell, email and phone call confirmation, bitcoin exclusive wtf?? Fuk all that, extra security my ass, ive never had an issue with bovada payouts and all they want is a btc address and the longest ive waited was a day

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

I miss all the options at 5dimes..the teasers, the racebook, the parlay options, betting contest, THE LIVE BETTING OPTIONS...but I will stick to nitrogen's near-instant cashouts with no bs attached..why is it so hard to process a Bitcoin withdrawal in a few hours?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Wow 5dimes payout process sounds stupid as hell, email and phone call confirmation, bitcoin exclusive wtf?? Fuk all that, extra security my ass, ive never had an issue with bovada payouts and all they want is a btc address and the longest ive waited was a day
    Yep. And mysteriously.... they sometimes pull this sh#$ that your email address isn't working. (You never sent the confirmation email back to them. In which you did.)

I have no idea why they love pissing everyone off? It's like stall tactics... but why???

I actually had to set up another email address... because 5D said my other email wasn't working. When clearly it was...

Just childish games they play.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did they ever find Tony?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    Did they ever find Tony?
    What I read was even though his wife paid hefty ransom in crypto they murdered him anyway..

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8486

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I miss all the options at 5dimes..the teasers, the racebook, the parlay options, betting contest, THE LIVE BETTING OPTIONS...but I will stick to nitrogen's near-instant cashouts with no bs attached..why is it so hard to process a Bitcoin withdrawal in a few hours?
    Ditto, especially the alternate lines for all sports. Too bad there's no other such prolific alternative to compete with 5D.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by acquavallo View Post
    Ditto, especially the alternate lines for all sports. Too bad there's no other such prolific alternative to compete with 5D.
    Id argue for fiat book for usa peeps heritage blows away 5dimes...same day withdrawals plus best CS in business hands down

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yep. And mysteriously.... they sometimes pull this sh#$ that your email address isn't working. (You never sent the confirmation email back to them. In which you did.)

I have no idea why they love pissing everyone off? It's like stall tactics... but why???

I actually had to set up another email address... because 5D said my other email wasn't working. When clearly it was...

Just childish games they play.
    This happened to me too. Except I never got their email. I've had to change my email several times. It's annoying. Maybe it's more incompetence than stall tactics. Or they use some weird shitty/shady server.

I was mad last night that I couldn't get a live bet down on LSU in the 2nd half last night because nitro had no live NCAA lines??? But to me getting my money the easiest and the fastest is the most important to me, so I will stick with nitro

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Again 5D should never be A+.

Just the LIVE wagering has about half of the selections than bovada has. Not to mention IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!! Haha. Moderator... u shouldn’t be a moderator if you believe 5D is A+. Clear indication u are getting something in return for exposure.

Umm payouts... let’s talk about. Look at the run around customers are getting. If you deposit via CC, which most people do. You should be able to withdraw by YOUR CHOICE.. the ability to withdraw QUICKLY, EFFICIENTLY, WITHOUT HASSLE and the TIMEFRAME is the top priority for customers when they look at payouts.

Let’s see... quickly ? No.
    Efficiently? No. Customers have been shortchanged.
    Without hassle? No.
    Timeframe? Just about a week if they ALLOW u a BTC withdrawal.

Take your business elsewhere.

Its a B book.

First 12