JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Has any Stripper ever wanted a quicky with you?

I just got back from Mardi Gras and my buddies still wanted to see more boobies, so we went to a strip club that we haven't gone to in a while. Now as we were sitting watching the dancer, we notice that most of the men there were very ugly. After the stripper finish dancing, she would come down and collect her tips but all of the strippers would come and talk to us more. Now I know they weren't looking for more bigger tips because she wasn't hustling us for more, she just enjoyed our company because we were young and not as ugly as those other sorry asses.
    Now, one of my friends still knew one of the strippers from the last time he was there because he said that he would always buy $20 lap dance. But tonight that same stripper saw him again and told him, "I remember you" in front of us. She whispered something to him in his ear but then he told us that she wanted to "see him" in the back where all the private lap dances are perform. He went, then 5 min later he came back and said, "lets go".
    We left and he said that the stripper asked him if he wanted a 20min lapdance for $10. A normal lapdance for $20 goes for 7 min. He was getting a deal. But then he said that she told him if he had a GF, he said yes and she then stoped. That took 5 min and so he decided to leave.

Now do strippers get so horny that sometimes they would wanna give it up to you right there and then? Or are they just in it for the money?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

They just want the customers money. It's their job to make you think she likes ya. Work the room, those girls are manipulative pros.

Trust me, I lived with one for several months
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    They just want the customers money. It's their job to make you think she likes ya. Work the room, those girls are manipulative pros.

Thinly veiled brag post there sickler.

I'm guessing she was hot but also insane which is why things didn't work out?

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most women, not just strippers, are manipulative pros!!! Strippers just have a larger pool of potential victims!

Oh, and she's trying to milk ever last dollar out of your wallet. Nothing more.

paintball1084
    paintball1084's Avatar Become A Pro!

they just want your money

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I don't go to strip clubs, but I'll agree girls do that. All you have to do is go to Hooters to witness that.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post

hahaha, that's great and true...

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Sure maybe she did... everyone gets the urge sometimes, why wouldn't a stripper? Your buddy made a good decision by not doing it though... odds are she had some sort of std if she was willing to do this.

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are pros at getting peoples money- you are a dollar sign to them.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't bang a stripper and don't try dating a stripper.

If you're so good looking and young you should have no problem getting females outside the stripclub for a one nighter.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

She just wants $ man. My friend from high school is on again off again with this stripper and he visits the club a lot. I think she still makes him pay for dances. Hes a sad fuk though.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, she just wants your money.... sorry to bust your bubble

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

if u got money,u look like george clooney.if your broke u look like jj gold

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A stripper while working looking for a quickie? I thought I heard it all!! Her job is to take your money not to have sex with you.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 03-09-11 at 09:27 AM.

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Ever want a quickie..." almost everyone of them.. for $100.00

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Oh yeah she really wanted him. You guys must be studs

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this thread is making me think about strippers, and for that i thank you

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Give them money and they will tell you anything you want

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

gonna share acoupla little secrets bout strippers with you rookies: 1. all of em are going to nursing school or law school or hairdresser college. 2. none of em would ever consider doin lines offa yer nekkid hard shlong in the champagne room. 3. you are undoubtedly the first dude they ever really liked an they wouldnt dream of takin yer money cause the thrill of grindin on you is really the only reason they even came to work

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    gonna share acoupla little secrets bout strippers with you rookies: 1. all of em are going to nursing school or law school or hairdresser college. 2. none of em would ever consider doin lines offa yer nekkid hard shlong in the champagne room. 3. you are undoubtedly the first dude they ever really liked an they wouldnt dream of takin yer money cause the thrill of grindin on you is really the only reason they even came to work

Thanks for sharing all your knowledge with us.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Don't go to strip clubs at all

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

they just want money, why would she charge at all if all she wanted was a quickie. some will do extra but in the end they are still in it for the money

UZI Suicide
    semper in excretum
    UZI Suicide's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7765

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Now as we were sitting watching the dancer, we notice that most of the men there were very ugly.
    Who the f@#k goes to a strip club and checks out the other male customers?

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

you mean she whispered in his ear and took him into the vip room? I have never seen that before. She must have really liked him

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I have had sex with strippers in the strip club. Wish I did not do it because a quicky in a strip club would most likely be spontaneous and a condom would not be included in that situation.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by UZI Suicide View Post
    Who the f@#k goes to a strip club and checks out the other male customers?
    Non SBR PRO's.

You don't catch SBR Pro's running around talking about guys in strip clubs. All those other guys must of been really ugly seeing as you decided to point it out twice to us, as you tell us a story of your friend getting hustled.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Like everyone else said, your just a dollar sign....nothing more

One time after getting a lap dance the girl asked me if I wanted another dance. I told her no, and that I didn't have enough cash on me. Her response was, "well there's an ATM out in the lobby"

Yeah, no shit there is an atm, but I've already paid you more than you deserve to rub your fake on me.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

This thread is pretty funny of course they will say anything you want to get your cash.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

stripper used to call me up at like 5 am and make me come over and fu*k her.

Met her outside of the stripclub though so it doesnt count

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Non SBR PRO's.

You don't catch SBR Pro's running around talking about guys in strip clubs. All those other guys must of been really ugly seeing as you decided to point it out twice to us, as you tell us a story of your friend getting hustled.
    man, i am still hurtin laughin.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I have had many strippers love me in the past or atleast I thought

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Strip Clubs are for desperate fuks like jj and bobby....they're so unlucky with chicks that they could fall into a barrel of boobs and come out sucking their thumbs

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i banged two strippers i pulled out of strip bars, one in Indiana and one in Washington DC. also fingered a few stripper in the backroom lapdance area at various locations. sucked on some titties, that happens fairly frequently. i ****** a prostitute in the ass for free a couple times, she kept calling me, never asked for money. i love strippers and whores.

DarkApophis
    jets 5.5
    DarkApophis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    Most women, not just strippers, are manipulative pros!!! Strippers just have a larger pool of potential victims!

Oh, and she's trying to milk ever last dollar out of your wallet. Nothing more.
    This made my night. On the topic of a quicky with a stripper, no. Which I believe is a good thing since the last time I went to a strip club one of the dancer had a huge stab wound down her stomach. It was def. a turn off.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

There just working for the money

12 Last