spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

You need to seperate you basement into two rooms.

Room 1:

Vegetation room.

for vegetation stage you need 30-45 days

1. Get shop lights that plug into a socket
    2. Shop lights must hold two bulbs (one cool white and one blue spectrum plant bulb)
    3. You need only gallon sized pots for this stage.
    4. You can use either miracle grow, or i like organic, tastes better. For organic just get regular potting soil and add in bat guano (make sure its mexican guano, higher rate of nitrogen, which is what you need for this stage) add some work castings and an organic 1st stage grow liquid (you can get all of this at any hydroponic store)

You will need to germinate the seeds, i like to use the old school method. Just take a paper towel and wet it, ring out the water so that its just damp, put the seeds into the paper towel and fold it over, put it in a sandwich bag and place it in a dark spot, thats room temperature ( in between a shirt in your closet works good)

The seeds should sprout in about 2 days, when they do, place it in the soil just below the surface and place the pot under the shoplights. You want keep the lights on for 24 hours non stop during the vegetation stage, you need to do this for at least 30 days, i recommend 45 for a better yield.

room 2, the flowering stage.

You need HPS lights, a 1000 watt HPS system is good for about 15-20 plants and you should rotate your plants around every couple of days.

Transfer the plants from the vegetation room, 3 gallon pots are better than 2 gallon because you develop a better root system, more roots means for nutrients are being put into the plant.

you need to be careful when you first put the plants into the flowering stage, because thats when they sex usually in the first week, you need to remove all the males right away before they start to pollen, if they pollen than the females will have seeds in the buds.

you will need to have the lights on for 12 hours and off for 12 hours. Make sure you have good venitaltion and make sure you have plenty of fans, fans help remove stale air and it also helps the roots get stonger.

You will need to use a fertilizer like Tiger Bloom, this contains more phosphorus which is needed during the flowering cycle.

The flowering cycle usually take about 60-75 days, depending on the strain. Indica based strains usually complete the flowering stage in about 60 days and Sativa based plants usually are closer to 75 days.

I am sick of typing, but the next stage is the harvest and curing stage, and you can can also breed your own seeds and make clones.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Hazious View Post
    www.omegagarden.com

invest in a small one of these for approx. $2k and you can fit 80 plants in at one time. you're looking at about 1-2 elbows per batch. everything is self contained hydro. get something to tent the equipment with and throw a charcoal filter in. tadow.
    Best and most knowledgeable post thus far in the thread. The omega eliminates the electricity spike (takes about 17% of the power you'd normally need with a flat garden), needs much less water, and takes up very little space.

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

i bet nobody fvcked with him

superwerewolf6
    superwerewolf6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3047

use cash to buy equipment,very very recommended

RUSS28
    RUSS28's Avatar Become A Pro!

its amazing how much ppl know about how to grow pot and make moonshine and Methamphetamines and yet there are so many freeloaders that live off the system and cant find a job

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Interesting read, a lot of good knowledge in the thread.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

just buy it from the dope man! if it was so easy to grow everyone would do it

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

you guys sure know how it works. i wouldn't doubt some of you are farmers

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

gardenscure is a good place to start

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Step 1 - watch WEEDS on showtime

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

gardenscure.com /end thread.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And generators run with tap water right? With diesel fuel at $4.50 a gallon it will cost him 3X times more than actually using electricity. And then you have the problem of using generators when the power in your house is not out which will raise flags because of the noise.
    Pavy,
    This was ten years ago, so I guess gas at todays prices would be a concern. As for the noise they have huge lots in North Carolina so you don't even see people that live near you.

First 123