BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Last chance to jump on gold mania bandwagon.IROG 3 cents a share is a steal!

Ironwood gold IROG owns prime Nevada gold and silver claims.It's selling for about 3 cents a share right now.It took me all day yesterday to get my order filled so no one seems to want to part with their shares.Very strong credentials of people on the board of directors.It has a 52 week low of 2 cents but the high I believe was 65 or 70 cents.There have been recent news releases about their new aquisition on a Nevada property and the feeling is that some major news is about to break. pinksheets when you get the quote on IROG has alot of information,news and SEC filings on the company on the tabs.The company website is ironwoodgold check out their chat board of shareholder blogs on investorshub and it's under IROG of course. Great online broker to buy penny stock is zecco real cheap commissions,no inactivity fees and no fees for buying and selling big blocks of penny stock.
    Last edited by RichardMoss; 03-05-11 at 08:16 AM. Reason: urls removed

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Wow it must be a quality stock if it's trading at $.03 a share. I'm sure they must be processing gold and silver by the ton for the stock price to soar like that. Seriously if you invest in penny stocks, you deserve to lose all your money. Then you will probably come on here and blame Obama for allowing you to be fleeced by a company that doesn't have to report on its finances.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll take some cash!

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Good luck with your penny stock pump. Hope you weren't left holding the bag.