MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Awesome thread. Lots of cool looking dogs. I have two cats.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    Awesome thread. Lots of cool looking dogs. I have two cats.
    Cats names? Feel free to post Cat pics, or cats doing stupid things, cuz that's even funnier... When they play with yarn I cry its fn funny shit!

I dig cats, just so allergic... Learned that the hard way.. never thought I was allergic to anything until my buddy and his ex who had 3 kittens were jumping all over me one day about 5 years ago... wow did I react...

Too funny this thread... it's like the Reverse Private zone, for people that can talk about their animals... The more honest side of SBR'ers

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Looks a lot like mine. I dont like the long hair the typical maltese have, like the shorter cut.
    He's got more hair for the winter cuz It's Canada, but he will go back to that soon... He looks better fluffier though but they mat alot...

He was always technically my wifes dog while we were dating, but I have been there since the beginning, now he's the furry kid... he Watches the NBA with me, but when the late games come on he passes out... I don't think he likes the Lake show much to be honest...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Still no Unusual Pets huh... Monkey? Lizards? Hamsters?

wonderyears
    wonderyears's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Two cats for me, my dogs passed away a couple years ago ;[.

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Still no Unusual Pets huh... Monkey? Lizards? Hamsters?
    Well BB first off I had a german shepard named Razor, Razor Blade for long. Had him 13 years and he went everywhere with me. He was 125 lbs. I moved into an appt and found out there were mice so I trained him to catch mice. A few weeks later my neighbors upstairs commented how bad the mice were getting and I told them I hadn't seen one in a week. They had 2 cats. Unfortunately I only have polaroids of him.
    I used to work for Hartz Pet Supply in Calgary which is where I got my first Tarantula, Boris the Spider ( a song by The Who.) He was a male and male spiders are only designed to live one year because the female kills and eats them after breeding.
    I had a BkofAma named Ferd also in Calgary. While still in Cowtown we babysat a 360 lb Anaconda for 9 months while a friend was in Saudi Arabia.
    Back here in Hamilton I got my second Tarantula, Delila, she was a Chilean rose hair and lived for 8 years.
    Also there was an Iguana named Jane who used to climb out out of her tank every morning and sit by the door to the sunroom until someone noticed and opened the door. She would sit there until dark each day and then go climb back into her tank. She died after 4 years, she got some type of parasite that cats carry from my ex-wifes cats.
    Finally there was a ferret, Doobie. He was a barrel of laughs, I could smoke a doobie and just laugh for hours watching him run around and get into every type of trouble he could. Unfortunately the ex got him in the custody battle, but he is still around today.
    Points Awarded:

BetterBizness gave Alfie B 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie B View Post
    Well BB first off I had a german shepard named Razor, Razor Blade for long. Had him 13 years and he went everywhere with me. He was 125 lbs. I moved into an appt and found out there were mice so I trained him to catch mice. A few weeks later my neighbors upstairs commented how bad the mice were getting and I told them I hadn't seen one in a week. They had 2 cats. Unfortunately I only have polaroids of him.
    I used to work for Hartz Pet Supply in Calgary which is where I got my first Tarantula, Boris the Spider ( a song by The Who.) He was a male and male spiders are only designed to live one year because the female kills and eats them after breeding.
    I had a BkofAma named Ferd also in Calgary. While still in Cowtown we babysat a 360 lb Anaconda for 9 months while a friend was in Saudi Arabia.
    Back here in Hamilton I got my second Tarantula, Delila, she was a Chilean rose hair and lived for 8 years.
    Also there was an Iguana named Jane who used to climb out out of her tank every morning and sit by the door to the sunroom until someone noticed and opened the door. She would sit there until dark each day and then go climb back into her tank. She died after 4 years, she got some type of parasite that cats carry from my ex-wifes cats.
    Finally there was a ferret, Doobie. He was a barrel of laughs, I could smoke a doobie and just laugh for hours watching him run around and get into every type of trouble he could. Unfortunately the ex got him in the custody battle, but he is still around today.

Now that's funny shit... You've been all over the place within the spectrum of Pets... The first to mention some completely out of the box animals and reptiles too... 360 lb Anaconda... I'm cringing just imagining it... I saw the movie man...

the spider thing is scary shit.. the fact that the Female kills the male is scarier shit...

A ferret named DOOBIE... that's funny... My buddy has a dog named Koomar...

Great post...

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Same thing as me BB. Its my gf's dog but weve been together for a couple years now and he comes with us everywhere. I told her i get the dog if we break up. Ive got a ton of funny ass pictures of this dog, he's crazy

Alfie B

Now that's funny shit... You've been all over the place within the spectrum of Pets... The first to mention some completely out of the box animals and reptiles too... 360 lb Anaconda... I'm cringing just imagining it... I saw the movie man...

the spider thing is scary shit.. the fact that the Female kills the male is scarier shit...

A ferret named DOOBIE... that's funny... My buddy has a dog named Koomar...

Great post...
    The anaconda which had no name took 9 people to carry into our house. They are a water snake, so the tank had about 500 lb of water besides 360 lb of snake. You could lift the snakes head to the edge of the tank and it would slide out and go lie under the radiators in the house for hours.

Doob was the best though bouncing around the room. 1 minute he'd be trying to rape one of the cats, then he'd be trying to steal your chunk of black off the table ( couldn't leave your hash lying around anywhere.) Next minute he was trying to grab the Oscar out of the aquarium and then the next minute he was hanging from the curtains near the ceiling. Doob was a Three Stooges movie all rolled into one Stooge.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Same thing as me BB. Its my gf's dog but weve been together for a couple years now and he comes with us everywhere. I told her i get the dog if we break up. Ive got a ton of funny ass pictures of this dog, he's crazy

wow ya, that is Frankies long lost brother... Where do you live? I think I read in Texas in pacos thread along time ago?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Talk about eerie... JNik... Look at the similarities...
    Attached Images  

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

The anaconda which had no name took 9 people to carry into our house. They are a water snake, so the tank had about 500 lb of water besides 360 lb of snake. You could lift the snakes head to the edge of the tank and it would slide out and go lie under the radiators in the house for hours.

Doob was the best though bouncing around the room. 1 minute he'd be trying to rape one of the cats, then he'd be trying to steal your chunk of black off the table ( couldn't leave your hash lying around anywhere.) Next minute he was trying to grab the Oscar out of the aquarium and then the next minute he was hanging from the curtains near the ceiling. Doob was a Three Stooges movie all rolled into one Stooge.
    Dude again.. I saw the movie... I don't know how those 9 made it out

Doob is the shiznit... that' is one Animal I wouldn't mind hanging around my place... Him and the dog would get along causing shit...

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Na BB i live in Ca. Those dogs are the cutest fvkin dogs. I think my GF got her dog from somewhere in Oklahoma though

Alfie B

Dude again.. I saw the movie... I don't know how those 9 made it out

Doob is the shiznit... that' is one Animal I wouldn't mind hanging around my place... Him and the dog would get along causing shit...
    Doob didn't need anyone to help him cause shit, he did it all on his own.
    The anaconda was actually pretty mellow as long as we gave him a three legged guinea pig every day or so. Working a Hartz we used to get deformed animals that would never sell. They became snake or spider food.

My last post just reminded me of Oscar, the Oscar. An Oscar is a fish for those who don't know. You can't mix Oscars with other fish because they will attack and kill the other fish. I put Oscar in a 100 gallon tank when he was 2 inches long.
    When he died 4 years later he weighed about 5 lbs, steady diet of gold fish. I had to bury him, there was no way he was going to flush.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

my cat

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

2 rotts, half german/half american-brother & sister 1.5 years old. Angus 139 pounds- Irma 90 pounds
    1 rott/chow mix- jman- 4.5 years old - best dog ever, so fukkin smart- raised him since he was 6 weeks old

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    2 rotts, half german/half american-brother & sister 1.5 years old. Angus 139 pounds- Irma 90 pounds
    1 rott/chow mix- jman- 4.5 years old - best dog ever, so fukkin smart- raised him since he was 6 weeks old
    They say rots are I think top 3 of smartest dogs... The just get such a bad rap because owners think they are toys and don't exercise them enough ... Then they get angry ..I think rots are great looking animals...our secretary brings in her half lab quarter rots in but they are just so big and cute...at 150 they are miniature ponies though ....

Irma is an awesome name ...snap some pics of them...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    my cat

Now THATs the fn life he is saying very clearly next to the remote...what's his.her name

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Doob didn't need anyone to help him cause shit, he did it all on his own.
    The anaconda was actually pretty mellow as long as we gave him a three legged guinea pig every day or so. Working a Hartz we used to get deformed animals that would never sell. They became snake or spider food.

My last post just reminded me of Oscar, the Oscar. An Oscar is a fish for those who don't know. You can't mix Oscars with other fish because they will attack and kill the other fish. I put Oscar in a 100 gallon tank when he was 2 inches long.
    When he died 4 years later he weighed about 5 lbs, steady diet of gold fish. I had to bury him, there was no way he was going to flush.
    We have ciclids at work and I swear that one dude chases the others the entire day...seems like a bully ... 5 lbs that's a fn whale in that world ..u have some far out experiences alfie

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

my dog is getting to old so he is a real dick lately.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now THATs the fn life he is saying very clearly next to the remote...what's his.her name

pepper named it after Julius Peppers.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    pepper named it after Julius Peppers.
    He has that "I wanna get the Quarterback" look in his eye....

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

We have two cats , stella and sammi . I will try to get some pics up later

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Leisure View Post
    we have two cats , stella and sammi . I will try to get some pics up later
    stelllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Alfie B

Couple more for you BB. They are not mine, but we share a common backyard
    Bug the pug, could you come up with a better name for a pug?
    And then there is Biscuit who lives upstairs. He appears to be part german shepard, part golden retriever, partly fat ( he has 2 boys about 10 and 12 who I'm sure feed him everything. Notice I said he has 2 boys. ) and he is very loving and loveable. I babysit Biscuit when his people go away for a few days. Notice I said his people.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Love my dog. I think I'm the one with separation anxiety, not the dog...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Love my dog. I think I'm the one with separation anxiety, not the dog...
    What kind you have?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by White Rhino View Post
    my dog is getting to old so he is a real dick lately.
    Cranky old man ... Is Jack Lemmon in the house?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Couple more for you BB. They are not mine, but we share a common backyard
    Bug the pug, could you come up with a better name for a pug?
    And then there is Biscuit who lives upstairs. He appears to be part german shepard, part golden retriever, partly fat ( he has 2 boys about 10 and 12 who I'm sure feed him everything. Notice I said he has 2 boys. ) and he is very loving and loveable. I babysit Biscuit when his people go away for a few days. Notice I said his people.
    Funny, I have 3 pugs that live behind me I just found out... Frankie barks at them but can't actually see them... and I have a couple friends with Pugs...

One named him Barkley after Sir Charles...

You sir are the beastmaster... You still work at Hartz?

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

I've got 3 dogs, 1 cat, and two pet rats.

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is Denver half Pom half Yorkie best dog I could ask for
    Attached Images  

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    I've got 3 dogs, 1 cat, and two pet rats.
    WOW... tell me about the Rats? I take it you didn't get them in a NYC Subway station? Are they Friendly? Do they get to hang out with the Dogs and Cats? Names?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyman30304 View Post
    That is Denver half Pom half Yorkie best dog I could ask for
    Love that picture... Did you take it or was it professionally done?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

I love my dogs
    I have 2 yorkies... family adopted them when they were like 7-8 years old.
    We used to have a cat but it died a year ago

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    I love my dogs
    I have 2 yorkies... family adopted them when they were like 7-8 years old.
    We used to have a cat but it died a year ago
    I have a friend that has 3 Yorkies... they are cool little dogs... sorry to hear about your cat... Cats are crazy though for life span I've seen... I had a neighbor when I lived in Dallas whose cat was 19...

I think if I was to get another dog it would be a medium sized one.. although I grew up with my friends german Shep, and I always thought they were beautiful dogs...

First 123 Last