Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I missed poker sign ups

When did this become available I go to check today and everything is filled for the whole week (9PM). Looks like all the tournies were opened at the same time what sense does that make. The same 90 people took down 3 tournies.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

I agree this was crazy.. I signed in one and didnt even think to try the others (I like 1pm games though) and then went back to see how it was filling up and was like WOW. and signed up for other two days

-stash

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

i signed up for tonight, had no idea people were already signing up for thursday/
    oops
    make another tourney sbr

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure why this is maxed @ 90 there is demand for this but it makes no sense to open them all at once so the first round of people who realize this fill up the whole weeks worth of tournies I didn't have poker open yesterday cause there was no games going on. I guess I should have.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

I signed up for today at 9 and didnt realize to look at other days. At least I think I can play in 1 olclock for rest of week. We know next week.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

wow yeah saw that, just signed up for the 1PM on Thursday. Oh well one shot this week

Sad part is 20% of the field prolly wont even show up