lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Run or go to the big house?

What would you do?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a skinny white guy, I'd run to CR in time for the bash and hopefully permanent work. Actually I'd like to move to another country anyhow so wouldn't take much for me, maybe just a speeding ticket and I'm outta here

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Run like hell

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Caribbean sure seems nice...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

depends what I did

do5000
    do5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 681

run, anything is better than getting raped everyday.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

run

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I'd rather run, than face this.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    I'm a skinny white guy, I'd run to CR in time for the bash and hopefully permanent work. Actually I'd like to move to another country anyhow so wouldn't take much for me, maybe just a speeding ticket and I'm outta here
    You're a "skinny, white guy"?? Not going to lie.....thats not how I had you pictured.

Going to need some proof of this.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lonesomeloser

cannot say too much...stood up for myself successfuly against them (verbally, legally)...threatened me...then had undercover state police spike drink than break my leg, arm and leave me in capsicum sprayed room for hours (thought I would die form aphxysiation)....set up for the fall by the government through long-term pressure, coercion, isolation and intimidation ....a modern day heel...near impossible to get to CR or Carib from where I am...really concerned about what they are going to do with their posturing...being set up for the fall...creating a police state against me for no reason except for retribution, character assasination and end game. Not in a good place.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
    cannot say too much...stood up for myself successfuly against them (verbally, legally)...threatened me...then had undercover state police spike drink than break my leg, arm and leave me in capsicum sprayed room for hours (thought I would die form aphxysiation)....set up for the fall by the government through long-term pressure, coercion, isolation and intimidation ....a modern day heel...near impossible to get to CR or Carib from where I am...really concerned about what they are going to do with their posturing...being set up for the fall...creating a police state against me for no reason except for retribution, character assasination and end game. Not in a good place.
    Ooooookkkkkkkk............good luck with ALL THAT!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You're a "skinny, white guy"?? Not going to lie.....thats not how I had you pictured.

Going to need some proof of this.....
    what did you picture him as?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

cannot say too much...stood up for myself successfuly against them (verbally, legally)...threatened me...then had undercover state police spike drink than break my leg, arm and leave me in capsicum sprayed room for hours (thought i would die form aphxysiation)....set up for the fall by the government through long-term pressure, coercion, isolation and intimidation ....a modern day heel...near impossible to get to cr or carib from where i am...really concerned about what they are going to do with their posturing...being set up for the fall...creating a police state against me for no reason except for retribution, character assasination and end game. Not in a good place.
    usa!usa!usa!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no idea what all this means, but Id start maybe with some new friends & hobbies

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Profit is right. Perhaps you should find some other line of work thats not so...."unhealthy", or perhaps you should try to fly a bit more under the radar in your extra cirricular activities.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I have no idea what all this means, but Id start maybe with some new friends & hobbies
    +7000. This is remotely true

-10000. This is another of the OPs political rants.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How long am I doing? Is it jail or prison? Questions that need to be answered.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    usa!usa!usa!
    Too bad we are also run by the usa. In essence our boss is also a dicktaker. Never criticise the usa without repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    +7000. This is remotely true

-10000. This is another of the OPs political rants.
    +7000 for 196 points. Please pay in advance.

Would not make this shite up. When I am found with a bullet or in jail please use the mugshot and avatar as evidence by using the scar on my face as id.

Been in a nutsack for a long time now and hoping to bust out. Hopefully going on a holiday now so hope all your bets come through and one last thing, don't gamble, unless like me you must use it to survive. Trust me, although I was a star, it is a waste of time. There are much more important things in life. Like freedom, free speech, realisation and pussy.

Despite being in PZ for most of my tenure I have always liked this forum and had a laugh at many posters. Hopefully, I will see you all in CR!

Best wishes

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

lonesomeloser

Never forget what you kunts done tonight.

Thought youse could be trusted.

Set me up with state police big time.

Lucky I escaped after much chaos.

Heart still pounding.

Very distraught that you woud decieve me like this.

Only people I thought I could trust.

Now I have no one except for my fleshlight.

Did not think posters would fold like this and turn me in.

Vengence will be mine. Think cops will bullet me today.