Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce at his best

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Deuce,

SBR is not run like a government agency (IRS) where exemptions can be made for tax free contributions. This is a private business. The decision to not allow non-pros to transfer no more than 2 points or only purchase limited items is a business decision and you have to respect it. Now as far a the donations to St.Jude why don't you make a donation for the non-pro on your behalf today for the points he wants to donate and then arrange for the points to be transferred back to you (2 points per day) until the donation you made is paid back. There is another way to do it faster if you want but I will not post it here for obvious reasons. So please let SBR run their business the way it stays profitable so more posters can benefit in the long term. The reason SBR is the #1 forum is because of savvy business decisions that keep it profitable. You don't want SBR to become a cemetery forum like all the others that at some point were ahead of SBR and now are almost defunct because they were run by monkeys who gave in to posters demands.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

And as a business it is in their best interest to listen to it's constituency.

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread should be moved to the Saloon.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Infractions are out of hand and need to be done with .

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I agree with #1. I lose interest in forums that become too fractured with a lot of subforums. Let the forums work themselves- the threads most people are interested in will stay at the top while the uninteresting threads are naturally filtered off the front page. Trying to control too much can sometimes make the forums even less efficient than just letting supply and demand do its job.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    And as a business it is in their best interest to listen to it's constituency.
    first things first here, you need to really just hush, become a pro and then some body might listen to you, (ghost)

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

#3 is good one!!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Anybody home?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

It was a well thought out post with good Qs. As you guys know we don't mind talking about the plans and the who what and whys.

But, we don't want to have 10 Q&As going on. All these topics have been discussed at length especially the Saloon and the non-pros/donation. I know Ive personally discussed the topics and if anyone wants to respond and pick up where those left off, it's cool. It seems we leave off with giving the board the honest response and if people don't like them, the thread ends, and they start new ones.

Don't forget, the rake, the amountt of points given, and the price of a st judes....It's all virtual and we've taken all these factors into consideration when setting it up just like we factor in shipping to Bulgaria in the program plan...
    It's like buying a car, having a trade-in and then an interest rate on the loan. Any of these can change the bottom line but a good deal is a good thing. St Judes is a good thing. Don't worry about a line item for an auntomatic system 1% rake if you want to pool your points. SBR, the points winner/earners, those pooling, we are all doing a good thing here.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i posted the same thing and got 1 response

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Very well ridden Deuce
    Oh no you didn't!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

well spoken Deuce

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There is another way to do it faster if you want but I will not post it here for obvious reasons.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Nice job Mr. Deuce

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Infractions mean money

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Get rid of the saloon, but if people are getting infractions for calling people "bitch" about half the forum should be banned by now. Let's see a little consistency.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

great post.. not here as much anymore since FB is done for the season... but charity is good and should not be taxed... the saloon (which I have not even seen or heard of until this post) is a bad idea. Players Talk is just that! players talking shit.. doesn't have to be about games.. we are players and we wanna post.. where? in players talk.. kill this forum, and you take the whole board.. this is the forum people hang out and you will have a very difficult time getting them to only post about games now..

infractions.. i dunno.. never got one from one of these piece of shit motherfuking admin pussies here so i don't know 'bout that lol

I wish you luck with this thread!

Robust

Robust
    Losing

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Infractions mean money
    uh-oh.. does that mean i might lose some of my points? DOH!!

can I retract my previous statements?? please? pleeeeezzee!!

Robust

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Get rid of the saloon, but if people are getting infractions for calling people "bitch" about half the forum should be banned by now. Let's see a little consistency.

This forum is like a blind homeplate umpire with one seriously fukked strike zone

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR shouldn't be stealing rake from charities, that's wrong.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Thanks for the post. Whenever someone takes the time to tell you how they feel I really appreciate it. I'll make a post later on the Saloon, matching donations/ rake rebates and the racial stuff. The only thing that I personally kind of disagree on is that infractions are "out of control". I would agree at times they are misused and that's certainly unfortunate but Willie, Sam, Bobby, myself and the rest are only human. And sometimes the mods slightly over react but thats a bit of a far cry to characterize as out of control imho.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

They pay the charities to start with. What a weird thread. Some people have zero life. Can't wait for football to start.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Thanks for the post. Whenever someone takes the time to tell you how they feel I really appreciate it. I'll make a post later on the Saloon, matching donations/ rake rebates and the racial stuff. The only thing that I personally kind of disagree on is that infractions are "out of control". I would agree at times they are misused and that's certainly unfortunate but Willie, Sam, Bobby, myself and the rest are only human. And sometimes the mods slightly over react but thats a bit of a far cry to characterize as out of control imho.

Robust
    Losing

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

Robust

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Thanks for reply John, I appreciate you taking the time.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Exactly my point. Deuce needs to pick on people so he can feel good about himself. JJGold wannabe. Bless you my child.
    You are an absolute clown and should be thrown off SBR for life. Forget sending your SBR account to the clink for a quick stint, I say it heads to the gas chamber and never to be heard from again. Your posts are irrelevant and only stir the pot (which, I understand, is what you're trying to do). Anytime I see that you've made a post, I make a point to read it and I become disgusted with each word.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: doublej95

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Let's get this done

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nice bump

First 12