JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Mardi Gras in March.

So this is gonna be my first time going to Mardi Gras next month because last year I was old enough to go but I didn't because I had school and when I got their, my professor canceled the dam class.
    Anyways, me and my friends are going this year and well we are kind of new at this and want to look like fuking pros!
    What I need help with is from the one's who have gone to this event in your city.
    I want to know what kind of beads do the girlies prefer and any other info I should know about.
    Lets go SBR, don't act like you guys haven't gone. Help a fellow SBR member out.
    Your experiences are welcome.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Come on SBR. Help please.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

The bigger, the better. Shiny. Glittery. You're gonna have so much fun! I miss Mardi Gras so much

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Thanks Chili, how about the lenght of the beads?
    I see lots of places averaging 33 inches.
    Same deal, the longer the better?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Thanks Chili, how about the lenght of the beads?
    I see lots of places averaging 33 inches.
    Same deal, the longer the better?
    Length helps, but the girls like the beads with the bigger balls. I know this sounds sexual, lol, but yah, it's true. If you can, try to find some beads maybe the size of golf balls, and girls will be flashing you like crazy to get the beads.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Chili, thanks man! Yup, I'm giving the same info to my buddies and they are getting all horny like if we are going to a strip club, lol.
    I saw some pics on the web of this event and see guys walking around with Vid Cams, is that allowed???

chilidog

mardi gras is insane fun, and yah, you're allowed to have video cameras. Why wouldn't you - you're on public property. Technically, women are not legally allowed to flash, and they can be arrested if cops choose to do it. But nah, it's just so wild and fun. Enjoy the hell out of it!

mike1814
    mike1814's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been to the one in St Louis a couple times since it's the 2nd biggest and closer. I know it still doesn't compare to New Orleans, but the chicks will take almost anything. More booze than I've ever seen. I've never seen a broad arrested for flashing, but I've seen many many tickets for peeing on the streets. Have fun

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I haven't been down there in a few years. It's kind of a miserable, standing room only kind of deal. Go a couple of days before Mardi Gras starts (thats when it's the most fun) and stay for the first couple of days of Mardi Gras, just to say you've done it.

Tip #1..those cheap ass glow necklaces and bracelets make the chicks go crazy. Way more than the beads did.

#2 Keep your wallet in your front pocket.

#3 It's easier and cheaper to ask a local to use their bathroom than it is to go inside a tavern/business. Even if you only want to take a piss, a lot of times they charge you a cover charge and a 2 drink minimum "charge".

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Thanks guys for the info and your experience.
    I'm going to mine here in San Diego.
    Anyone else from San Diego?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Bump!
    I still wanna here more experiences from other members.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Oh San Diego..Disregard the "hard to take a piss in the French Quarter" info.

Edit: I stayed in a place called Lemon Grove for awhile back in the day. I imagine San Diego is a nice place to be from.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Lemon Grove is just a place out in the inland of San Diego county. Not that great. I would recommend Pacific Beach!

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Wear comfortable shoes. Dont try to rush getting drunk. Unlike the rest of america. The bars in new Orleans aren't legally obligated to stop serving or selling alcohol at any point in the night.

If you are there during the week.Hit up razoos[In the french quarter]. They have a mean 3 for 1 beer happy hour special.

Also... Mardi Gras is tied to a religious holiday. So 12:01AM March 09. (The Official Start Of Lent). I hear police come through and clear the streets out. But there may be more partying to be had afterwards. Not sure.

Please dont piss the cops off. I'm serious. If you are the kind of drunk, that likes to f\*\*k with police. Please dont do it in new orleans. Those cops will whoop your ass and arrest you in a HEARTBEAT. Try not to mess with the police horses, Stay well clear of them.
    Just dont play with the police in lousiana anyways.

When you are walking around bourbon street, be prepard to get pelted in the head with beads. It isnt always intentional. Watch out for horse shit.

Tip your bartenders!!