dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Would you agree No Coincidences as well jjgold?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

ZBOIZ
    Acarmelo1
    fightingwarrior
    shantystar

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

fishhead

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

fishhead

dynamite140

No poster can be more annoying than no coincidences

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude you need to learn what sharp means. i searched his posts and it appears he caps.

i dont hang out in basketball thread but it looks like he also puts his plays out with lines... im just saying...... i think handicapping is a bunch of shit. its about BTCL for me

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

hey fish i sent you a PM

have a question i need your help on

thanks

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

If you truly think this guy is that annoying then you clearly have not been in PT or the saloon very long if at all.

dynamite140

underthetotal... how does he cap? Everything he says is related to LINE MOVEMENT OR FADE THE PUBLIC. He uses no numbers whosoever besides 7 points is a TRAP

underthe total
    under

1st of all sorry for interrupting your thread and puttin gin my 2 cents, i am bored.

i must have searched and then looked at the posts where he happened to use lines...........

i ddint get where he is acting sharp, looked like he is poting plays and giving his opinion. and opinion on why a line moves doesnt make someone acting sharp

underthe total
    under

handicapping is a formed opinion based on information

dynamite140

Undertotal, every post he makes is related to line movement. He keeps saying things like why is the line so low etc and think there are trap plays.

Also, he has said NUMEROUS times that they RIG NBA TOTALS by calling 6 fouls in the last 2 minutes

underthe total
    under

yeah that is funny for sure.

underthe total
    under

i know a guy that bets like that....he looks at a line and says that line is wrong they are trying to get you to take the other side and then he goes along and bets the other side and thinks he is doing something.

he is lifetime looser 30k that i know of

dynamite140

Underthetotal, that won't happen with no coincidences. Because he bets very small because he is scared money. I think his max bet is $50.

If he loses a few hundred dollars, he would be shaking in his boots. Check out his threads every single time his bet is loosing. He cries and makes a post to JYNX it everytime. Last time he said that was a TON of money for him when that is probably small for a regular player.

Could you believe he said he never seen a team go SCORELESS in the last 2:43 of a basketball game? Last time he had Boston ML in some parlay at home when they were -6 against Dallas. Boston went scoreless the last 2:43 of the game and lost and he said that is probably the first time that ever happened in the history of the nba... a team going scoreless in the last 2:43 of a game. I wonder why?? Maybe its b/c he stare at lines 10 hours a day

underthe total
    under

yeah i saw a lame thread about worst beat ever. scored 6 points in last 2 or 3 minutes on a 1h total.

i cant remember exactly but it was somehting that happened at least 10,000 times in the history of any basketball league

dynamite140

Hey underthetotal. That was some thread no coincidences made this week i recalled. He said he couldn't believe that ever happened . The nba one was even more funnier because he didn't think its possible for a team to be scoreless in the last 2:43 of a game!

I mean, you don't think a game has happened in an nba game where it was 3 minutes left and one team is up 105 to 80 and then it ends 105 to 85? Nope? No Coincidences doesn't believe that is possible and could never happen

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    hey fish i sent you a PM

have a question i need your help on

thanks

Replied
    Points Awarded:

BigDaddy gave Fishhead 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

illfuuptn is a 15 year old kid that thinks hes all that

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lockitup1x; 03-12-11 at 09:04 AM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

some of the guys on this list are attention whores theres a difference.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did Acarmelo1 make the list he plays $5 a game or less. He seems like a good guy for working cs for a book.

dynamite140

No Coincidenes tries to act more sharp and looks for attention everyday with his line movement talk

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Of your last 50 posts, 40 have been about this guy. Stalker much?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Of your last 50 posts, 40 have been about this guy. Stalker much?
    dynamite is in sbr chat for hours at a time and it's ALL he says..

dynamite140

No Coincidences tries too much to be sharp. Line movement is all he speaks about and DENIES this thoughts has ANYTHING to do with line movement

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

all, or well, 99.9%

dynamite140

Were they trying to rig the total in the Magic/Suns game in the last 8 seconds?

No Coincidences says

Refs are trying to get the over 202. Calling a shooting foul with 8 seconds left in a blowout.

To anyone that watched the ending of this game, who here says that was NOT a foul with 8 seconds left? As usual the poster No Coincidences thinks they rig nba totals and said that they are calling fouls to rig a total.

I was watching the game and i was surprised that wasn't called a flagrant foul because there was obvious contact and it looked like a hard foul though they won't call that a flagrant late in a game.

Fellas no coincidences is the biggest crybaby in this forum. HE thinks they rig totals by calling phantom fouls. He has no credibility whatsoever since i saw the ending of this game and that was 100 percent a foul. IF things don't go his way, watch him create a new useless thread. Many posters here even say this about him so that is no bs.

Few weeks ago he was crying they were trying to rig the nba total of a bobcat/clippers blowout game by calling 6 fouls in the last 2 minutes even though they couldn't push it over. I asked him did he watched the game and he said yes. Then i asked how about of those 6 fouls in his opinion was legit? Because even if they called phantom fouls, no way would it be more than 2 phantom fouls because that would be clear and obvious. Of course he said all of them were legit.

Now when he said that they called that foul with 8 seconds left in the Magic/suns game, it is pretty obvious this guy isn't watching the game and just talking bs out of his mouth and just shaking in his boots because he has the under.

Who here who watched the game says that the last play in the magic/suns game was NOT A FOUL? To those who saw the last play, every single person would say that is a legitimate foul.

No Coincidences, you probably didn't notice that was a foul because you are bias and because you are staring at the line movements for 12 hours a day.

Fellas just ignore no coincidences threads. HE just looks for attention everyday with his linemovement talk and creates useless threads whenever he loses.

dynamite140

Were they trying to rig the total in the Magic/Suns game in the last 8 seconds?

No Coincidences says

Refs are trying to get the over 202. Calling a shooting foul with 8 seconds left in a blowout.

To anyone that watched the ending of this game, who here says that was NOT a foul with 8 seconds left? As usual the poster No Coincidences thinks they rig nba totals and said that they are calling fouls to rig a total.

I was watching the game and i was surprised that wasn't called a flagrant foul because there was obvious contact and it looked like a hard foul though they won't call that a flagrant late in a game.

Fellas no coincidences is the biggest crybaby in this forum. HE thinks they rig totals by calling phantom fouls. He has no credibility whatsoever since i saw the ending of this game and that was 100 percent a foul. IF things don't go his way, watch him create a new useless thread. Many posters here even say this about him so that is no bs.

Few weeks ago he was crying they were trying to rig the nba total of a bobcat/clippers blowout game by calling 6 fouls in the last 2 minutes even though they couldn't push it over. I asked him did he watched the game and he said yes. Then i asked how about of those 6 fouls in his opinion was legit? Because even if they called phantom fouls, no way would it be more than 2 phantom fouls because that would be clear and obvious. Of course he said all of them were legit.

Now when he said that they called that foul with 8 seconds left in the Magic/suns game, it is pretty obvious this guy isn't watching the game and just talking bs out of his mouth and just shaking in his boots because he has the under.

Who here who watched the game says that the last play in the magic/suns game was NOT A FOUL? To those who saw the last play, every single person would say that is a legitimate foul.

No Coincidences, you probably didn't notice that was a foul because you are bias and because you are staring at the line movements for 12 hours a day.

Fellas just ignore no coincidences threads. HE just looks for attention everyday with his linemovement talk and creates useless threads whenever he loses.

dynamite140

Which poster on SBR has no credibility?

Originally Posted by No coincidences

To anyone here that saw the last play of the magic/suns games would know doubt in my mind say that is 100 percent a foul. This poster no coincidences thinks they rig nba totals and call phantom fouls when it is clear he is nothing but a whiner but things don't go his way.

Last time he said they called 6 phantom fouls in the last 2 minutes of the bobcat/clippers game when i asked how many of those fouls were legit. If he thought the play in the magic/suns game wasn't a foul, then nothing is a foul in the nba.

I never seen a poster with so little credibility in this forum. Whines when things don't go in his way and creates useless threads when he loses everytime. Even posters here say the same thing and tell him to quit creating useless threads.

dynamite140

Who here thinks that was a phantom foul in the last 8 seconds in the Magic/Suns game?

e: Originally Posted by No coincidences

As usual. No credibility. Anyone who saw the last play knows that was a foul 100 percent of the time. Surprised there wasn't a flagrant foul called but it was too late in the game.

Anyone here who saw the last play can say that WASN'T A FOUL?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

so your life is bashing the guy. we get it.

dynamite140

paul did you saw that last play? If you did, was there any doubt that was a foul?

All no coincidences does is create useless threads everyday. How can anyone even listen to this guy when he makes such a bias comment saying that was not a foul. Thats as big of a foul as you can get if you saw the whole game.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some people don't have friend to bitch/gossip to .. so you are going to find them making such posts

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Haha I like how dynamite ROFL after all his posts.

I think he's funny.

RLM games cash as well. I love when I pick a game and see the line moved in my favor. Granted, you shouldn't wager just based on line movement...in either direction

First 123 Last