So there's this manager at work. Not my department. He's the nicest guy in the world but he's totally clueless. He's such a nice positive guy but he knows nothing absolutely nothing about the business. It's like working with your grandma. She's super nice but has no clue about what you are talking about. Nobody respects the guys work. Everybody talks trash and people don't think he's going to last very long. If he wasn't such a nice guy I'm sure he'd be gone already.

So here's the thing. I was talking to him the other day and he was talking about buying a condo, putting in an offer etc. This guy is such a patsie so he obviously doesn't realize in all honesty he's lucky to have his job now. He's talking about putting down roots and buying a condo, and the word on the street is that he's toast.

So would you try and say something to him or hint to him that maybe buying a condo isn't the best advice? I feel like there was a Seinfeld episode or something about this.

The guy is such a patsie too, he was telling me he got the deal of the century or something on his condo. OK, just like the daily lock of the year at SBR and we all know how those turn out.

So would you say something to him? I am not going to say anything to him. I generally don't like management, don't feel sorry for management ( they don't do shit), don't know him that well, don't owe him anything personally, and feel like it would be somebody higher's place to say something to him. What would you do?