maxrage
    maxrage's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the difference between a white and a black woman???

I've only banged the white ones.. never tasted the black ones.. I wonder if there's any difference at ALL..

It's just that I'm not attracted with black women except Gabrielle Union.. That lady is like a fine wine, damn.. D-Wade is one lucky bastard.. I'm on his side when he dumped his wife for Ms. Union, I will definitely do the same..

Just wanna know if I'm missing a lot...

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

No difference. Kind of like an SBR ghost!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

They boobs taste like onions. Their shit is alot hotter. The sex is so much better!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

When I was 36, couple years ago, I got with a black girl that was 18. I too had never eaten a black woman until then, though I was heads up enough to know that as long as she maintained her snapper, it would taste just fine. And it did. She made my day when after we fukked in the sleeper of my truck for a third time she said "I like the way you do it". Just another example of why everyone that knows me says I am a 'good fukker'!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    No difference. Kind of like an SBR ghost!
    hahaahahaha

maxrage
    maxrage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    When I was 36, couple years ago, I got with a black girl that was 18. I too had never eaten a black woman until then, though I was heads up enough to know that as long as she maintained her snapper, it would taste just fine. And it did. She made my day when after we fukked in the sleeper of my truck for a third time she said "I like the way you do it". Just another example of why everyone that knows me says I am a 'good fukker'!!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Waitin for this shit to turn racist.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    lot lizard?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    lot lizard?
    No Irish, I have never hooked up with a lot lizard. As a matter of fact, I have never paid for sex in my life. Well other than the traditional ways of dinner/movie dates, trips and travel and divorce of course!!
    Peace Bro`.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna get racist in 5.4.3.2.1........

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unless all white women taste the same and all black women taste the same and behave the same I can't answer this question. We are not comparing cars here where all models from the same manufacturer are identical.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Good and Bad ones on both sides.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

I like chocolate, cocoa and cinnamon too!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

i've been with a half black half white chick that was real nice, and my girl right now is jamaican...lovee her...best ass i've ever had...and i've been with a lot of hot white girls also

Just doin what I do now a days, always upto no good

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by maxrage View Post
    I've only banged the white ones.. never tasted the black ones.. I wonder if there's any difference at ALL.. It's just that I'm not attracted with black women except Gabrielle Union.. That lady is like a fine wine, damn.. D-Wade is one lucky bastard.. I'm on his side when he dumped his wife for Ms. Union, I will definitely do the same.. Just wanna know if I'm missing a lot...
    It's mostly because they don't show black women on the screen too often. As proof, I bet not too many people here can name five black actresses. The only place they really show black women is on BET. So if you don't see them much, in your city or at least on t.v. or the movies, then you won't have a chance to become attracted to them.

Two of my favorite black women:

Keri Hilson

Paula Patton

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Bang Asians