biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

how to get out of my herbalife international drugged up nightmare

so one day i was on a certain drug (not proud of it, it was not illegal) and i seen this flashing page with some guy named paul. he said i could partner with him and make money... so i filled out his form and get redirected to what i now know is herbalife international turnkey stuff. So... i buy the starter package not even knowing what i'm buying.

Fast forward:

I get a call from a herbalife international mentor and he talks to me. at this point im no longer on drugs but i feel bad for the dude and listen to what he says. He gives me a page to look at and we schedule a phone meeting for the next day.

So far all seems well till this phone meeting... it's a 3-way call and i swear i was trying to be recruited to join a cult (little do they know i'm too stupid to be brainwashed). I still listen until i feel the sales pitch coming on. Question I asked myself: if these people were truly my mentors why are they trying to sell me stuff when i should be the one selling stuff making money? anyways, i ask if they know who this paul guy is and they go paul who? i figured out paul was just reeling in the suckers like me and i work under him etc.

So this audio comes on, and i feel it coming. BAM $199! this is after i'm spending $40 on a starter kit! also, they want me to use their damn herbals! and if i do not follow all their steps and use the products etc. they made it sound like i would fail their screening (yeah right, they will take any one who can breathe) and would not be able to jump on this great offer.

Ok, i'm too nice i admit. Hell, i'll even listen to cold callers and say no thank you and bye. But the thing is now i got another phone meeting with these nuts and i do not want to just ignore them as that is rude. They even say if you have to cancel call a day ahead! so it seems they are used to it. And being the moron i am they got my debit card and i just wonder if i brush them off will they **** me?

long story and bad grammar short: what can i say to these people when they call tonight? problem is i told them i was serious and did a lot of research (i really did) so im guessing they are not going to let me go that easy.

thank you.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

what drug turns you into a complete moron?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    what drug turns you into a complete moron?
    It seems that continual exposure to the Player's Talk forum on SBR has this effect on some people. It's an unexplainable phenomenon.

biff
    dead

i deserve it. was on a painkiller. so any ideas?

biff
    dead

he calls in 2 hours... i could say im a special needs person who got on the internet one day... this is what got me (not sure if i can post this link):

http://www.partnerwithpaul.com

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    It seems that continual exposure to the Player's Talk forum on SBR has this effect on some people. It's an unexplainable phenomenon.
    funny post and it might actually be true... i'm going to just man up and tell him i got tricked and i won't send that $40 kit back so he would get some thing out of this. last post in topic.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biff. You tell these guys that you are a degenerate gambler and recently had a huge loss. Your wiped out now. Your about to lose everything. Once they think your broke they will leave you alone. Remember it's not you they wan't. It's your money they are after. Oh and always hang up on those kind of calls so you don't end up in situations like this.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Biff. You tell these guys that you are a degenerate gambler and recently had a huge loss. Your wiped out now. Your about to lose everything. Once they think your broke they will leave you alone. Remember it's not you they wan't. It's your money they are after. Oh and always hang up on those kind of calls so you don't end up in situations like this.
    Some good advice, thanks. that should scare the hell out of them. And yeah, i usually stay away from stuff like this but that site really got me.

thanks again for the advice.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this for real?

Just say you're not interested. No explanation required.