mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Hydroxycut ...whats your opinion

For the people that have used it...what were your experiences and benefits if any

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I used this years ago...from 98 thru 05 and it works great. I know they changed the formula or something cuz there were some deaths but in all honesty stay on a strict and steady schedule with them and you can eat like a horse and maintain or even lose weight still. You'll get the shakes and sweat a little when you workout so be carefull there.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I used it a couple years ago when I turned 19. It works, but it sucks to follow it's instructions. Also, taking it too much is bad for your liver. So if you drink lots of booz, this pill is not for you.
    Hydroxycut is just a way to cut more fat while working out at the same time and having a steady diet. If you think you can burn fat by just taking the pill and sitting at home watching you bets, your wrong. Take the pill before meals and the gym. Work out hard. Eat right. And see results after a month.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Thanks for the input on this pill...I appreciate it...have a good day

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

It used to be highly effective when it was the ECA stack and by hat I mean ephedra, caffeine and aspirin combo. It was pretty much legal speed. I used to take some at work at roughly 8:30 and was still buzzed at 3 in the afternoon. It was the leanest I ever was in my life. I did zero cardio but I also ate proper and didn't drink much alcohol. I would recommend using something like this, but it's not a crutch like someone above said you won't getting ripped sitting on the couch.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anything that is not FDA approved is probably not FDA approved for a reason. Buyer beware...

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

USA version has no ingredients listed. Would you take something and not know what was in it?

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

My opinion is you are as lazy as your are stupid if you use this kind of stuff. It's not hard to lose weight, it just takes work.

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

The FDA usually flips it's stance on everything roughly 10-15 years, so...

DeenerThaLeener
    DeenerThaLeener's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I used this crap for a while and ended up in the hospital with heart complications. Watch out! If you keep a tight diet and follow the guidelines it does work quite well! Or it did 4 years ago anyway. Lifestyle and diet change will actually change your life thus changing your body. These fat burners are a lasy cop out IMO