redcafe200
    redcafe200's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you been punched by a girl ?

Happened to me last week. Heavy set woman said she'd give me a BJ for 2 Euro and I replied that I'd rather keep it and she punched me.

PS The Double Cheeseburger I got from McDonalds was worth it.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

open hand slap, you can and should walk away from... a broad punches a man and she should win herself a very hard slap...if she does it again, you knock her the fukk out.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by redcafe200 View Post
    Happened to me last week. Heavy set woman said she'd give me a BJ for 2 Euro and I replied that I'd rather keep it and she punched me.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

A few months before my wife and I got married, we were wrestling around in the living room, and she got frustrated and punched me right in the mouth. I grabbed her wrists and squeezed them tight and said "Are fukkin stupid?"

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by redcafe200 View Post

Wait, Seaweed is that you? Are you posting from the same McDonalds parking lot?

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

yep

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

One night I came home really late and half drunk and tip toed up the stairs and slipped into bed next to my eventual wife.

About 5 mins later just as I was almost asleep she suddenly makes a full blooded swing and slapped me across the head as hard as she could. Had no idea what had happened, completely dazed and I was seeing stars like a cartoon. Imagine it is what being shot in the head feels like.

She never got me that good again but did take a few more swings at it over the years

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

My first wife was lurking for me in the hallway. When I stepped out of the bedroom, still half asleep, she hit me with a right cross. I went down to my knees seeing stars. I got up but she was long gone. Good thing she was smart enough to run away.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

edit:
    Last edited by Ralphie Halves; 09-22-15 at 07:40 AM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Some people pay big money for that.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I've gotten slapped before. Does that count?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

My carzy (and super hot) ex gf would throw fists when she got real mad at me. She landed a few, i have alway been a tough kid though and it never even phased me. One time when we broke up I brought this talented little thing home from the bar and my ex still had to set of keys to my apartment that I didn't know she had. My ex was waiting for me naked in bed to suprise me. When she heard me and the new thing talking in the living room she ran out of the bedroom butt naked and socked the shit out of the chick. The girl wouldn't leave her house for 2 weeks because she had such a bad black eye.

The hotter they are the crazier they are and thats a fact. We still keep in touch to this day and I think she is probably still the best fukk I ever had. We are getting together this weekend.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    My carzy (and super hot) ex gf would throw fists when she got real mad at me. She landed a few, i have alway been a tough kid though and it never even phased me. One time when we broke up I brought this talented little thing home from the bar and my ex still had to set of keys to my apartment that I didn't know she had. My ex was waiting for me naked in bed to suprise me. When she heard me and the new thing talking in the living room she ran out of the bedroom butt naked and socked the shit out of the chick. The girl wouldn't leave her house for 2 weeks because she had such a bad black eye.

The hotter they are the crazier they are and thats a fact. We still keep in touch to this day and I think she is probably still the best fukk I ever had. We are getting together this weekend.
    Another time she punched this guy trying to rip her off on a bag of weed so hard he needed stitches. Lol what a little sally

BrickJames
    Action

Oh yeah, another time i got punched in the mouth by a prostitute at the bar. I was so drunk i don't even remember what I was saying to deserve it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I lost a few fights to women back in day

one girl got me good...broken rib and a broken nose and other bruises

She was tough

Other girl just bruised face and arms

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

hell yeah. been slapped, punched in the spine, kicked in the balls.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you get hit in the mouth by a girl... uh oh.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    One night I came home really late and half drunk and tip toed up the stairs and slipped into bed next to my eventual wife.

About 5 mins later just as I was almost asleep she suddenly makes a full blooded swing and slapped me across the head as hard as she could. Had no idea what had happened, completely dazed and I was seeing stars like a cartoon. Imagine it is what being shot in the head feels like.

She never got me that good again but did take a few more swings at it over the years
    And you still married her??

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

This week? No...not this week.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I got kneed in the balls one time when I had pinned down a drunken wild girl.. She was a Marine on leave and super drunk and needed to be subdued... I got the worst end of it as I under estimated her, she landed the lucky knee to the nads... I keeled over sucking air... Later dated her and she was cool and cute when sober... True story...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Opti's a wild one DDD. I think we just heard about the foreplay.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    hell yeah. been slapped, punched in the spine, kicked in the balls.

Punched in the spine...back stabbing bitches.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

I've had a girl throw a beer bottle at me once.
    Does that count?

redcafe200
    redcafe200's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I've had a girl throw a beer bottle at me once.
    Does that count?
    Yeah it does, even if it didn't hit you since it was a waste of beer.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Used the 'c' word on her in a bar, her boyfriend kept asking me for a cigarette, normally I don't mind but he was a real low life loser type, anyway one thing lead to another, like a Russian missile, here comes this Coors Light bottle whizzing by my left ear.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    LOL yeah... but we divorced in 2001 after about 15 years of fun n games and four kids. But we have acted like teenagers since and keep getting back together every couple of years until something crazy happens again. (she's one of the loony smokin hot ones)

Last attempt was last Xmas... knew I should have known better but we hadn't spoken for a couple of years so gave her a call to say hello and within 15 mins we had planned to go away for a dirty weekend (have to hide it from the kids as they go crazy at us even speaking anymore lol)

Had fun as usual and we went away a few times for a couple of days each between Xmas and Easter.

Over Easter we headed off into the 'outback' for a trip and without going into too much detail, she suddenly got the shits with me at one point and jumped in the car and left me out the back of nowhere. I mean seriously nowhere. It was a deserted highway with ZERO civilization for 50km one direction and 40km the other way and about 700km from home with no mobile phone signal.

Hardly a soul passed me and some people actually laughed and pointed at me trying to hitch hike (no one picks up hitch hikers down here after a notorious mass murderer about 20 years ago)

I was seriously starting to worry as the sun was going down and it was getting cold fast and then a car stopped. I didn't think too much about if the person was ok and just jumped in and suddenly found myself sitting next to a dude that looked like Charles Manson after he had been through the windscreen of a car. No exaggeration. He looked like Manson with long stringy greasy black hair and his face had scars all over from a car accident and he must have had no more than 4 teeth in his head total.

Oh man, this story is too long but that start was the most 'normal' bit of the adventure... it just kept gettign weirder and weirder. Guy turned out to be a satanist and survivalist and god knows how I came to agree to it but ended up sleeping at his house (think the cabin out of Wolf Creek) that night.

Took me about 36 hours total to get home and on second part of the trip a born again Christian collared me during a 4 hour train trip and I was expecting that to be worse than the satanist... but he turned out to be very cool and we have spoken a couple of times since too.

Crazy B never called or did anything to even find out if I made it home alive! We havent spoken since but cant be angry at her. Whole thing still makes me laugh at myself for expecting anything else. It is like the 20th time she has put me at mortal risk or left me to die or attacked me or made a fire on the driveway out of everything I own or care about.

Gotta love the hot crazy ones
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and stevek173

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

"We haven't spoken since but can't be angry at her."

Are you sure you can't? I think I'd be a little pissed. Crazy Opti, just crazy.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

I was in church during the Offer each other the Sign of peace part. This girl was in the row ahead of me and i offered my hand in peace. That is when she surprised me and punched me square in the face.

I snapped and grabbed her and threw her from the pew into the aisle. She dropped kicked me and i fell onto the alter. I threw a bunch of communion wafers at her and one lodged in her eye. She then started screaming.

The Alter boys tried to stop me. I pushed one and he fell into the candles. The Alter boy was wearing what was called an alb. It was extremely flammable so he pretty much went up in flames .

I felt bad he died but luckily i was in church already and the priest took my confession. I had to say 6 our fathers then i was forgiven. I then went to Acme and got some pizza rolls. They were good.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

"We haven't spoken since but can't be angry at her."

Are you sure you can't? I think I'd be a little pissed. Crazy Opti, just crazy.
    If you keep going back and sticking your hand in the fire, comes a time you can't blame anyone else anymore.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Opti's a wild one DDD. I think we just heard about the foreplay.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Women can hit you without consequence, the police will always arrest the man....it's policy.

The government has enabled women to do whatever they want without consequence, they demand equality but when its time for consequences they act like helpless children. (think hope solo vs ray rice situation). they cant handle true equality

DiggityDaggityDo

JJ you are into some WEIRD shit, man.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Women can hit you without consequence, the police will always arrest the man....it's policy.

The government has enabled women to do whatever they want without consequence, they demand equality but when its time for consequences they act like helpless children. (think hope solo vs ray rice situation). they cant handle true equality
    Your right

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

If you haven't been punched by a woman you're doing something wrong.

12 Last