Originally posted on 09/22/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
And you still married her??
LOL yeah... but we divorced in 2001 after about 15 years of fun n games and four kids. But we have acted like teenagers since and keep getting back together every couple of years until something crazy happens again. (she's one of the loony smokin hot ones)

Last attempt was last Xmas... knew I should have known better but we hadn't spoken for a couple of years so gave her a call to say hello and within 15 mins we had planned to go away for a dirty weekend (have to hide it from the kids as they go crazy at us even speaking anymore lol)

Had fun as usual and we went away a few times for a couple of days each between Xmas and Easter.

Over Easter we headed off into the 'outback' for a trip and without going into too much detail, she suddenly got the shits with me at one point and jumped in the car and left me out the back of nowhere. I mean seriously nowhere. It was a deserted highway with ZERO civilization for 50km one direction and 40km the other way and about 700km from home with no mobile phone signal.

Hardly a soul passed me and some people actually laughed and pointed at me trying to hitch hike (no one picks up hitch hikers down here after a notorious mass murderer about 20 years ago)

I was seriously starting to worry as the sun was going down and it was getting cold fast and then a car stopped. I didn't think too much about if the person was ok and just jumped in and suddenly found myself sitting next to a dude that looked like Charles Manson after he had been through the windscreen of a car. No exaggeration. He looked like Manson with long stringy greasy black hair and his face had scars all over from a car accident and he must have had no more than 4 teeth in his head total.

Oh man, this story is too long but that start was the most 'normal' bit of the adventure... it just kept gettign weirder and weirder. Guy turned out to be a satanist and survivalist and god knows how I came to agree to it but ended up sleeping at his house (think the cabin out of Wolf Creek) that night.

Took me about 36 hours total to get home and on second part of the trip a born again Christian collared me during a 4 hour train trip and I was expecting that to be worse than the satanist... but he turned out to be very cool and we have spoken a couple of times since too.

Crazy B never called or did anything to even find out if I made it home alive! We havent spoken since but cant be angry at her. Whole thing still makes me laugh at myself for expecting anything else. It is like the 20th time she has put me at mortal risk or left me to die or attacked me or made a fire on the driveway out of everything I own or care about.

Gotta love the hot crazy ones