boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

HA!!! Nice one DoubleJ

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

here we are 8 months later with the same shari conversations.

give it a rest and let it die.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No one knows what she looks like. I say she is like 159 or do. I would not fuk her.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No one knows what she looks like. I say she is like 159 or do. I would not fuk her.
    lies

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No one knows what she looks like. I say she is like 159 or do. I would not fuk
    her.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    here we are 8 months later with the same shari conversations.

give it a rest and let it die.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

I am not like the others, Shari.

Think of me as both a country gentleman and a man about town.

I enjoy a good cry, yet can squat a small car.

I'm fickle too - you'll never know whether I'm in the mood to snuggle or cuddle.

I enjoy betting the **** out of tennis matches from my yachts in mid-regatta; when I don't win those races (a rarity, btw) I scuttle my boat at the dock and slap the crew.

From time to time I consider downsizing my hawg in the name of fairness but in the end I realize we're all God's property and it would be arrogant of me to tamper.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari send me some nudes please you need to prove yourself . I will check email every 5 minutes.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJ are you doing anything tonight in Ocala? I may stop by if you want to meet for drinks.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    She is just a typical woman, attention seeking. If she did not want the attention should would keep to herself and post her tennis picks instead of popping up in every thread ever posted.
    This is rich coming from someone who contributes nothing to this forum.

Is there a rule that if you have a sub-forum thread you can't visit PT? Especially when you enjoy most of the guys there? Obviously not of course. When I make a PT thread with my name in the title, let me know. Until then I will most definitely respond to those threads I see that are about me. Everyone does as it's human nature. Maybe some day someone will care enough to start even just one about you so you can understand what I'm talking about.

And unless you're willing to get your scrawny ass onto a tennis court so I can put money on a 9 year old girl drilling a ball down your throat, there's not many picks for me to post since it's OFF SEASON in tennis. But why let a little fact get away in your attempt to take a shot at me?

Happy holidays buddy.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Private Zone.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Is there a rule that if you have a sub-forum thread you can't visit PT? Especially when you enjoy most of the guys there? Obviously not of course. When I make a PT thread with my name in the title, let me know. Until then I will most definitely respond to those threads I see that are about me. Everyone does as it's human nature. Maybe some day someone will care enough to start even just one about you so you can understand what I'm talking about.

And unless you're willing to get your scrawny ass onto a tennis court so I can put money on a 9 year old girl drilling a ball down your throat, there's not many picks for me to post since it's OFF SEASON in tennis. But why let a little fact get away in your attempt to take a shot at me?

Happy holidays buddy.
    what a delicate flower you are.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    what a delicate flower you are.

A flower who gets maybe 10 hours of sleep per week if I'm lucky so reading bullshit when I first log on in the morning is sure to bring out my thorns.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Happy holidays buddy.
    Thanks for proving my point. By the way the little nine year old girl called and she would like her tennis ball back that you have stuffed up your cooter.

shari91

Thanks for proving my point. By the way the little nine year old girl called and she would like her tennis ball back that you have stuffed up your cooter.
    And thank you for proving mine. When the little boys on here are faced with facts, they resort to insults and name calling. I'll keep giggling my ass off over here though because it's the same cycle every couple of months - jj starts a Shari thread, other people see how many page views it gets and so more guys do the same. Someone who doesn't add much value to the forum decides to try to get a few laughs by taking shots at me. When he realises that I actually don't give a shit about a random kid on the Internet and a group of us are laughing at him, he slinks back to the sub-forums to tail other people's plays. Rinse and repeat. Best of luck with it all.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari I want you to do something for me it starts with a B and ends with a B.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Shari ------>

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

And thank you for proving mine. When the little boys on here are faced with facts, they resort to insults and name calling. I'll keep giggling my ass off over here though because it's the same cycle every couple of months - jj starts a Shari thread, other people see how many page views it gets and so more guys do the same. Someone who doesn't add much value to the forum decides to try to get a few laughs by taking shots at me. When he realises that I actually don't give a shit about a random kid on the Internet and a group of us are laughing at him, he slinks back to the sub-forums to tail other people's plays. Rinse and repeat. Best of luck with it all.
    Sorry that I hit a nerve about you liking the attention, I really didn't mean to upset someone with so much VALUE here. BTW who are you tailing tonight.

shari91

Sorry that I hit a nerve about you liking the attention, I really didn't mean to upset someone with so much VALUE here. BTW who are you tailing tonight.
    Oh doublej. This is what happens when you talk to shit to someone you know nothing about. I haven't tailed anyone's plays in ages although I have posted a few of my own in various NBA threads and I actually haven't bet in about 2 weeks. Haven't seen anything that's made me go through the effort of pointing and clicking to submit a bet and there's no tennis. That's why I'm back in PT for the time being. See you wouldn't know that either because you don't bother checking stuff out before running your mouth but before tennis finished people were asking where I was because I stuck to my little thread I'm actually just bored with it all as I am with these threads although I admit the comedic gems found within help to lift the tedium of reading the same things over and over. GL on your plays.

shari91

BTW - please direct me to where you post your plays. Maybe I'll tail you!!!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

shari you don't have the right parts between your legs to post in PT.

got it??

good.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    shari you don't have the right parts between your legs to post in PT. got it?? good.
    Seems to be the line of thinking for a few of these big bad e-thugs.

Well, just as long as they're not peeping in my tennis thread, then in a week or two they don't have to worry about seeing me in here. Because surely they wouldn't be looking in there tailing my plays after they've had their ass handed to them earlier in the day? Nah, never.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Seems to be the line of thinking for a few of these big bad e-thugs.

Well, just as long as they're not peeping in my tennis thread, then in a week or two they don't have to worry about seeing me in here. Because surely they wouldn't be looking in there tailing my plays after they've had their ass handed to them earlier in the day? Nah, never.
    it can be a double edged sword with you around.

gotta take the good with the bad.

lucky for you, the good outweighs the bad

where are you going?

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

tennis starts in a couple weeks i think stealthy

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    tennis starts in a couple weeks i think stealthy
    shows how much about the sport.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

BTW - please direct me to where you post your plays. Maybe I'll tail you!!!!
    Maybe I do know my stuff, I remember how cute it was when you would defend tennisbabe during the baseball season. Was you sad when he left? Maybe if you didn't spend your time attention whoring you would know your shit.

shari91

Maybe I do know my stuff, I remember how cute it was when you would defend tennisbabe during the baseball season. Was you sad when he left? Maybe if you didn't spend your time attention whoring you would know your shit.

He's still here. You're right on top of the action I see.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

He's still here. You're right on top of the action I see.
    I don't spend my time ghost hunting. And I have spent to much time giving the attention whore attention today. I hope it has added more to your Value you have. You must take a lot of pride and you should be so proud to be the sbr queen.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

you guys are all ***** , you need to learn to respect people and best place to start is with females ,think about it your mom was one
    Last edited by sweethook; 12-21-10 at 09:39 PM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

same dynamic with robyn, simply amazing

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Shari I want you to do something for me it starts with a B and ends with a B.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Deuce has a g/f. Name is jjgold.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    Prolly a blowjob, something Taylor has never experienced from a female.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Prolly a blowjob, something Taylor has never experienced from a female.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    This is what I take from this shit storm.

1. Shari is gorgeous. Yes, she is.
    2. Shari is a poster like all of us. Because she is a female many start to doubt that she does indeed bear a vagina. Yes, many females gamble and are successful. They are sometimes attractive. Because she is both doesn't mean she has rooster and balls between her legs.
    3. Shari has proven herself multiple times. I have spoken to her on the phone as well as had photos sent to me via email. She has my real life name as do I hers. She is 100% legit.
    4. Shari is probably done with this shit mess too. I wouldn't be surprised if she dumped her account or posted scarcely with it and registered with a "manly" name so you hoons won't crack a fat at every single mother fukking post she makes.
    5. Lets give Shari the respect she deserves. She does nothing but the same to us.
    does your 'wife' agree?

First 123 Last