stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Falling in love with a girl with kids

Nothing I can do about it.

3 kids. Divorce. Ex is a dick but at least he has a girl so he won't go all psychotic when she finds out he is with 173.

Girl has everything in common with me. Bets. Drinks like a fish. Same alcohol - LITERALLY - keeps the same shit in her fridge (M Lite, Yuengling and Pinnacle Vodka). Same Music. Same movies. And I know she isn't making any of it up because I ask her before she tells me anything. ******* Bloody Mary's with hot sauce in them.

Freak in the sack like me. Has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and can kick my ass at any moment which I think is hot as hell. On Sunday - ******* red zone channel just like me.

It's freakish.

Oh and ******* hot! Jesus.

And always horny as hell just like my nympho ass.

I'm curious as to your input on this situation boys. I dated 1 girl with a kid in the past and I dumped her because she treated him like shit. This one fully takes care of them, has my respect and I could fully see myself going all the way with her. The whole shabang. Ready made family for 173. I'd say i'm scared but I'm really not, it's just too euphoric.

Feel free to chime in with insight.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-09-10 at 01:12 PM.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Ex is a dick but at least he has a girl so he won't go all psychotic when he finds out he is with 173.
    woops ?

stevek173

ROFL must have been freudian.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

steve doesn't need GA, he needs Sex Annoyomous like Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Sounds like you got a good thing going then. If you two are that compatible, then you have to accept her kids as well. Just remember that you will never be #1 in her life.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

steve needs to find the other half of his brain

tim0402
    Update your status
    tim0402's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

she sounds too good to be true, mention some negatives about her..

well the fact that she drinks a lot is one..

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing I can do about it.

3 kids. Divorce. Ex is a dick but at least he has a girl so he won't go all psychotic when she finds out he is with 173.

Girl has everything in common with me. Bets. Drinks like a fish. Same alcohol - LITERALLY - keeps the same shit in her fridge (M Lite, Yuengling and Pinnacle Vodka). Same Music. Same movies. And I know she isn't making any of it up because I ask her before she tells me anything. ******* Bloody Mary's with hot sauce in them.

Freak in the sack like me. Has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and can kick my ass at any moment which I think is hot as hell. On Sunday - ******* red zone channel just like me.

It's freakish.

Oh and ******* hot! Jesus.

And always horny as hell just like my nympho ass.

I'm curious as to your input on this situation boys. I dated 1 girl with a kid in the past and I dumped her because she treated him like shit. This one fully takes care of them, has my respect and I could fully see myself going all the way with her. The whole shabang. Ready made family for 173. I'd say i'm scared but I'm really not, it's just too euphoric.

Feel free to chime in with insight.
    translation...........

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Have her sell her kids on Ebay and life will be good.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Sounds like you got a good thing going then. If you two are that compatible, then you have to accept her kids as well. Just remember that you will never be #1 in her life.
    I agree, and I agree. I can accept that. My job is so crazy and time consuming that it's probably a good thing.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by tim0402 View Post
    she sounds too good to be true, mention some negatives about her..

well the fact that she drinks a lot is one..
    Drawing a blank man. And the drinking thing is good - I pound too, but only during non working hours just like her.

And we are both pretty successful.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    steve doesn't need GA, he needs Sex Annoyomous like Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory
    I have been thinking more about this. But shit if I have a gf who is the same way it works right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stevey did you fuk her yet??

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

sounds like u wanna be step-dad...wrong move pal

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Some day you will all learn that "love is a hard on". No such thing as romantic love, you will see.

Now love for family and kids that is real, love for your comrade in arms that is real, love for siblings real too. Love for country real, but love for a woman that is bs. You just want to bang her. Get over it, marry her if she makes you horny and you can take the kids.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

GTFO of the relationship before its to late.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

My girlfriend has a 7 year old son--She's bipolar and he's ADHD.You don't find things out until later.(things that she wants to keep hidden).THEY'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FATHER-LIKE FIGURE FOR THEIR KID.75 PERCENT OF THE TIME THERE'S A CATCH.When they say there not a sexual freak,they want action on the first night.

It's all dependent upon the kid: are they nice,crazy(troubled),etc.
    Is the woman NEEDY,SMOTHERING or is she independent and not secretly crazy with issues.DON'T JUMP INTO ANYTHING.MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW THE PERSON INSIDE AND OUT AND CAN YOU TOLERATE A KID THAT'S NOT YOURS AND MIGHT BE LOOKING "FOR MOM'S ATTENTION",AND BE DEFIANT.---GOOD LUCK

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

She drinks like a fish? How old is the kid? Does he live with her or Dad?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I have been thinking more about this. But shit if I have a gf who is the same way it works right?
    Been there and doing this myself Stevey.....
    Depends on how things go after the lust phase wears off....Maintaining the intimacy and affection u both share for one another after this period of the rship can be hard work but as u probably already know by now that in life nothing simply comes to you, you gotta be willing to put in the effort thats required, esp of a lady with 3 kids...

However if u mutually feel as though its something that can work then i say go for it as true happiness is something that not many ppl find....GL pal

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stevey did you fuk her yet??
    Yes many times, including the 1st night.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    My girlfriend has a 7 year old son--She's bipolar and he's ADHD.You don't find things out until later.(things that she wants to keep hidden).THEY'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FATHER-LIKE FIGURE FOR THEIR KID.75 PERCENT OF THE TIME THERE'S A CATCH.When they say there not a sexual freak,they want action on the first night.

It's all dependent upon the kid: are they nice,crazy(troubled),etc.
    Is the woman NEEDY,SMOTHERING or is she independent and not secretly crazy with issues.DON'T JUMP INTO ANYTHING.MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW THE PERSON INSIDE AND OUT AND CAN YOU TOLERATE A KID THAT'S NOT YOURS AND MIGHT BE LOOKING "FOR MOM'S ATTENTION",AND BE DEFIANT.---GOOD LUCK
    She has not been smothering at all. In fact, I start most of our interactions. She is very independent, makes good money and has a ton of cool friends. Now when if I move up, I bet that changes, which would be fine. All I know about the kid so far is that she says he is cool and he is a gamer, like me. He is 11. The other 2 are infants, 3 and 1.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    She drinks like a fish? How old is the kid? Does he live with her or Dad?
    has a great apartment. Huge, all kinds of cool shit. Drinks after they go to sleep or when her ex has them.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Been there and doing this myself Stevey.....
    Depends on how things go after the lust phase wears off....Maintaining the intimacy and affection u both share for one another after this period of the rship can be hard work but as u probably already know by now that in life nothing simply comes to you, you gotta be willing to put in the effort thats required, esp of a lady with 3 kids...

However if u mutually feel as though its something that can work then i say go for it as true happiness is something that not many ppl find....GL pal
    Very well put man, and ty for the warm wishes. It is scary at times but we are just that into eachother...so far.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

stevie keep this shit for the other board, we your family there

tim0402
    Update your status
    tim0402's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

if shes such a great catch why did the guy she have 3 kids with let her go??? lol

love is making you blind dude.