Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Richkas is forum crack head.

Unreal

Guy smokes rock. I would expect that from a down and out homeless guy suckin prick for food.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Richkas is a good guy, hopefully he will get things straightened out.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce,

why the **** do you care what he does...he is a grown man...let him do what he wants..go tell somemore fairytales you clown

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    Deuce,

why the **** do you care what he does...he is a grown man...let him do what he wants..go tell somemore fairytales you clown
    No tales here all legit son. Crack, unreal. Crack is a dangerous drug you rooster boy. It's not something you leisurely smoke to get your rocks off. No pun intended.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

why should you care as long as you are not involved in what hes doing?!?!?!?

" He who is without sin shall cast the first stone"

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

deucey, that is not right to mock him like that at a time like this. the kid is going through a very rough time in his life. he is literally hitting rock bottom as we speak. this ain't a time to be laughing at him. he's crying out for help.. didn't you hear him beg me to come and help him.. he wasn't jokiing. he is in desperate need of help and this guy can die at any given moment. he could be suicidal or overdose on drugs..

he is crying for help and you shouldn't be insulting him.. his life is very rough right now. i knew he was miserable. i could tell by looking at his eyes that he is not happy in life and is crying for help..

if someone knows his address, we should call up a counselor to go there asap before he does something foolish. someone who is a professional needs to talk to him... he needs to talk to someone to tell his problem to.. he is crying for help and no one should be making fun of him now..

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

He has his sons to help him. First step is say no to dope.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

crack is bad because it is cheap and it can get you high as a mother ****er....not a good thing when someone is down.

i don't like to see richkas end up like a crackhead. plus glass pipe is only 2 dollars.

Nicky Santoro

i never knew richie did crack.. i always thought it was just a joint here and there. and that he only liked his beer. but crack is the worst drug you can take. it is very addictive and once you start it, it is virtually impossible to quit. it's that addictive. i know a few people here at my hometown who are addicted to crack and they have tried to stop, but they just can't..

richie, get off the crack, man. wtf you doing taking crack? you are better than that..

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a loser just look at the slob.

Cannon

Gambling and Rock a winning combo for a good life.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Richkas is a good guy, we all have our demons.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Gambling and Rock a winning combo for a good life.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 09-30-15 at 02:10 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Cannon

He needs rehab for drugs,booze and gambling, way to go dude congrats on the trifecta!!!

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Everyone does stuff that they aren't proud of. I am sure if crack was that easy to get off of then nobody would be doing it.It's like telling someone that has gambled everyday to quit gambling forever tomorrow because they are wasting there life and money.Can't be done.To hard to do

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richie smokes the crack and kellen takes it in the crack. Now I see why there friends.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does he really smoke crack?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If it is true, that's worst than me buying food a ** Donalds 99. cent menu.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Definition of Crack (drug)

Crack (drug): The street name given to cocaine that has been processed from cocaine hydrochloride to a ready-to-use free base for smoking. Rather than requiring the more volatile method of processing cocaine using ether, crack cocaine is processed with ammonia or sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and water and heated to remove the hydrochloride, thus producing a form of cocaine that can be smoked.

The term "crack" refers to the crackling sound heard when the mixture is heated, presumably from the sodium bicarbonate.

On the illicit market, crack, or "rock," is sold in small, inexpensive dosage units. Smoking this form of the drug delivers large quantities of cocaine to the lungs, producing effects comparable to intravenous injection. These effects are felt almost immediately after smoking, are very intense, and do not last long.

Cocaine is the most potent stimulant of natural origin, a bitter addictive anesthetic (pain blocker) which is extracted from the leaves of the coca scrub (Erythroxylon coca) indigenous to the Andean highlands of South America. (From the name of the plant came the name cocaine and its street name coke and Coke as in Coca Cola, which once contained it).

There is great risk associated with cocaine use whether the drug is ingested by snorting, injecting, or smoking. Excessive doses of cocaine may lead to seizures and death from respiratory failure, stroke, cerebral hemorrhage (bleeding into the brain), or heart failure.

There is no specific antidote for cocaine overdose. Evidence suggests that users who smoke or inject cocaine may be at even greater risk than those who snort it. Cocaine smokers suffer from acute respiratory problems including coughing, shortness of breath, and severe chest pains with lung trauma and bleeding. In addition, it appears that compulsive cocaine use may develop even more rapidly if the substance is smoked rather than snorted.

Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dodif View Post
    Richie smokes the crack and kellen takes it in the crack. Now I see why there friends.
    You just cant quit thinking about me. Every post you make is an attempt to make a joke on me. Its getting bad man, you are out of material. Your time here is done pal. Go fuk yourself and join another forum.

Cannon

RICHKAS is a Rock Star without a Guitar!

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

<--------------------------------------

<--------------------------------------

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

RICHKAS is a Rock Star without a Guitar!

Hey, hey ,hey I wanna be a rock star

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

rich you lost your st louie parlay in the 1st fukkin inning

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Unreal

Guy smokes rock. I would expect that from a down and out homeless guy suckin prick for food.
    Duece keep egging me on. Ill send a first class ticket to SSLP to Detroit in a heartbeat.

SSLP would beat your face with brass nuckles and then youll look the part of a hockey player.

Nicky Santoro

you guys shouldn't be mocking a guy who is on crack.. crack is a serious thing. it's a disease.. and out of richie's hands. it's a serious addction that can kill him..

it's like mocking someone because they are blind or paralyzed.. no difference. this disease takes your whole life away from you.. this is no laughing matter.

crack is very serious.. i don't hope this for my worst enemy. it's 1000x worse than a gambling addiction.. gambling has nothing on crack..

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Duece keep egging me on. Ill send a first class ticket to SSLP to Detroit in a heartbeat.

SSLP would beat your face with brass nuckles and then youll look the part of a hockey player.

Rich email me the info

or ask chute for my 800 #

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by SSLP View Post
    Rich email me the info

or ask chute for my 800 #

will do

SSLP

Richie call me

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Rich....you were smoking crack in a YouTube video?

Richkas

K

SSLP

Richie call me again

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

He needs rehab for drugs,booze and gambling, way to go dude congrats on the trifecta!!!
    This site is brutal. I hope i never need your guys help. Just shoot me. The brutal ball breaking might hurt worse.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

that picture makes me itchy
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 09-30-15 at 02:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Richkas is also homophobic and homosexual at the same time. Now that's what I call a skill.

123 Last