Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

The 1st Annual SBR loser awards.. (top 5 losers at sbr)

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 1st annual SBR loser awards, 2008 edition.

We have come up with a top 5 biggest losers of SBR as voted by 43 writers and you the posters here at sbr.. Here we go...

#5- Deuce- Pretends to be a pro hockey player, pretends to bang broads and pretends to own a horse, and pretends to be JJgold (caught in many lies)

#4- Compaqdork- all he does is stay home all day and not work. all day he follows jj and sonny vega around every forum and all he does is post fake photoshop pics of JJ, and watch all 49 videos of sonny vega, and never once has ever talked about sports or gambling.

#3- JJgold- sits home all day and gambles, sits home all day and posts videos on youtube.. has made 139,000 posts in the last 5 yrs from every sports forum on the net.. wears a wig and holds a sugar cones box for no apparent reason.. also, a real shut in.. has not been out in 2.5 yrs.

#2- Nicky Santauro- used to wear a wig many yrs ago, too. gambles on every game, sits home, doesn't work, goes to bed at 5 am every night, sleeps in till 1pm everyday.. no girlfriend, never had a girlfriend, has slept with 2 girls in his life, both for money.. very bad social skills. hates facing people in real life society. complete shut in and hasn't left his room in 7 yrs... hasn't smelled the fresh air in 7 yrs.

and your #1 loser of all time on the sbr forum is.......

drum roll please....................

#1- that's right, you guessed it folks, sbr's own, Anthony Richkas. folks, i have been observing this guy and he has won this thing hands down. in fact, he ran away with it in 2008.. he's a degenerate gambler.. he's never seen a favorite he didn't like. he has given up now 54 bets... only 1 dog (a +105 dog) the rest are favs.. he takes drugs, he drinks 32 beers a day, he drinks beer 24/7.. he makes youtube videos, yells at the camera with his red face. he loves sbr and lva.. he's always drunk.. he always looks out the window every 2.3 seconds (nobody still knows why) and he has seriously not left his house in 24.5 yrs.. this is a known fact..

so once again, i'd like to give a big congratulations to sbr's own Anthony Richkas, also known as the raging redhead for winning the 2008 sbr loser award and picking up the #1 spot in the 1st annual sbr loser awards.

once again, a big congratulations goes out to the winner of the 1st annual sbr biggest loser award, anthony richkas..

congratulations tony, you deserved it.. see you all next yr for the 2009 sbr top loser edition.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Haha dam Nicky you are very bitter he worried you then disrespected you i too am Italiano and JJgolds ghost matchdotcom disrespected me as well I have gotten ove it and sugfgest you do the same man don't let the anger consume you

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

nobody really bets dogs anymore because favorites win/cover a big % of the time nowadays. last night perfect example favorites went 9-2 in mlb and nba. sunday they hit at a very good clip as well. and who could forget the ncaa tournament.

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dog days a thing of the past.

Nicky Santoro

treece, favorites in nba tonight went 2-0.. favorites yesterday in nba also went 2-0..

and guess what the favs went in the 1st round of the NBA series?

that's right, 8-0...

and so far, the 1st 2 favs are up in the series 1-0.. true that if you are betting dogs these days, you are getting killed, especially in the NBA.. and like you said, look at what happened in NCAA tournament.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It will turn, in fact I am betting ever nba dog the rest of the way and I should win.

%%% that is what it is all about, everything comes back down to 50%

jjgold

I never saw a tougher looking guy than Richkas, he definitely looks like he robs people especially when he puts his ski mask on. This guy is scary and tough. I am tired of being a loser but it is way too late to change.

Nicky Santoro

jj, i agree 100% with you.. richie looks like a nut. i would be scared to mess with him. in fact, i am cancelling my ticket as of now to go to east st louis to fight him.. JJgold, did you know that i researched last night on google the most dangerous cities in america and guess what was #1 last yr, that's right, ST LOUIS.. st louis is the most dangerous city in america and had the most crimes..

jjgold, i assure you that richkas belongs to that east st louis gang.. east st louis is vicious jj.. they are nuts there.. their hobby is murdering people and richkas is a part of those gangs. no way i am going to east st louis to meet richkas. i'll never make it back

this richkas is nuts. just take a look at that face wearing that masked hat and sunglasses and tell me if you saw this guy coming towards you at 2 am in east st louis that you wouldn't run like hell..

very intimidating guy..

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

i am really depressed about this and am putting a contract out on your at the nugget. fukk you slimeball

i should have been in the 'others receiving votes' category

If you have ever seen the poster Nicjy Santos it is a fukkin disaster and worse than me.

He keeps his lights out most of the day and peeks through blinds and shitt all day and night.

Yeh Fukkin strange but brilliant. I would think most real smart guys are real wachos and shut ins. I have serioulsy heard he sometimes stays in for 6-7 months straigt/

Kind of strange i guess
    Last edited by compaqDikk; 05-06-08 at 12:14 PM.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Richkas is a ****ing trainwreck.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

HEY!!!

Don't go saying bad stuff about my boytoy.

jjgold

Richkas bets on average 2k per game and does not work???? Something does not seem right and he always has lots of cash on him.

Nicky I know St Louis is the worst City on the planet, I thought you were crazy for going there. I was speaking with him last night and all of a sudden heard a loud shot gun from his house, he said he was firing warning shots because some guy walked on his grass. This guy thinks he is living in the Wild West and is a throw back to the 1800's with no laws.

Nicky stay away from him.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richkas has some type of inheritance, he mentioned before.

Nicky Santoro

i am not surprised you heard gun shots. i am sure richkas has probably 7 shot guns in his drawer. .east st louis is a terrible place.. this richkas looks like a nut. did you see him with that hat on? i wouldnt mess with this guy. i am done with him. i will no longer bad mouth him. he's very dangerous. i will nver mock him again. he can look out the window as many times as he wants, i will not bother him. i have cancelled my trip to stl. no way i am boxing this guy..

he looks like a nut who doesn't care if he does time. i am sure he can fight too.. the way he yells into that camera, sounds like he's got a lot of rage in him.. when he yells what's goin on sbr and what's goin on lva.. he doesn't say it with joy.. he says it with anger. he looks like he's always pissed. the only time he looks happy is when he sips into his beer cup.. .

now i know why nina is attracted to him.. because she likes the rough bad guy.. she likes the bad boy. she's attracted to dangerous guys. she feels safe with him..

jj, anthony can get any girl on this site to sleep with him because he's a bad boy and women love bad boys. all he has to do is snap his finger and nina, swede and any other girl will have their clothes off in a second.

anthony richkas is a chick magnet. plus, he's a redhead and women love redheads.. if you can live in east st louis with the brothas and still be alive, you are one bad motherf-cker, and tough as hell, and that is what richie is..

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

compaqDikk

gotta love how he sways back and forth like a drunk bum and practially falls out of his chair

long live richKiss

Nicky Santoro

by far, richkas' best video. he was hilarious in this one. i never knew he had quite the sense of humor. it was great how he kept on thanking everyone many many times, for winning the award and thanking budweiser.. you gotta love the way he looks like he just woke up and is already drunk as hell.

i love this guy.. he's great.

jjgold

Richkas is a kingmaker, Nicky did you see the size of his arms??

Richie tell the whole world my fukkin business, guy gets a few drinks in him and he spouts out everything.

Nicky he wants me to go there and then go in his van and scour the usa with him. I do not want to go because I do not know what he is into. He looks like trouble Nicky and maybe into robbing banks and diners. This is one bad mother fukker.

Nicky don't put bets in with this guy unless you have the cash to pay.

Nicky I am not laughing here.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

This guy kinda looks like Rickas...but for some reason he reminds me of a midget, like the dude from that Little people big world show on TLC.
    Attached Images  

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Richie tell the whole world my fukkin business"

sorry about that. Call me. You never awnser your phucking phone during the day. Get a cell phone dude.

compaqDikk

richkiss is david wells 1/2 brother. both of these bums can't stand on the mound for more than 10 seconds without collapsing

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice video.

What was JJ's 5 dime bet?

Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zootiehead View Post
    Nice video.

What was JJ's 5 dime bet?
    Boston ML

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Rarely have I ever seen such a unanimous vote, but I agree Richie is in a league of his own as far as degenerate losers go

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

There was a time when I'd be a lock for these type of awards. How times change.

Nicky Santoro

bet,

it's thanks to your vote too that richie won this award. your vote counted as much as everyone elses.

taco,

you actually almost made the cut, but you came in 11th place this year as the biggest loser on sbr. not nearly close to the top 5..

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

jj is a lock to make the list every year

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny stuff Nicky..

lol

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santauro View Post
    bet,

it's thanks to your vote too that richie won this award. your vote counted as much as everyone elses.

taco,

you actually almost made the cut, but you came in 11th place this year as the biggest loser on sbr. not nearly close to the top 5..
    Happy to be of service, I really couldn't have stayed quiet if a degenerate loser poll had Richie as runner-up, just wouldn't have been right

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

How about a top 5 alltime loser from all the forums combined? Do any of these 5 make it?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Hey Rickas like ur style bud. can't wait till football. lIke ur take on the games. Hope ur still alive by August pal. Get ur posts up rick like u to make the bash.

Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of big losers around here. I was hoping to make the top 5 this year but I couldnt quite get there. I guess I finished just outside top 10.

HAPPY BOY

Kellen, luv u bud but we're small fish compared to these cats!

Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, these guys are bigtime losers. Its hard to compete with them. Richkas has feds after him and has to watch out the window all the time. Guy knows how to pick winners though.

HAPPY BOY

Yeah richkas is winning me over. I just hope he can finish the year.

123 Last