shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    sickler, having sex with someone is just that, sex. I've had sex with several women & didnt even know their fukin name, they could have had 10 kids, that doesnt make a fuk. I think we all know here that hes talking about dating, meaning a relationship with a single mother.
    Will lives with his girlfriend and her son so that was where his point of view is coming from. It's funny because I've found since I had my son many more guys are interested in me. Maybe they'll think I should just be desperate for loving so I'll be an easy lay. Or maybe in my social and economic demographic I'm dealing with men who have reached a certain level of maturity and acceptance. They may not want or be ready for a child of their own but they relish the time they spend with my son. Being single now is not a case of a lack of opportunity on my part. It's a matter of my being extremely protective and not wanting to expose my son to any man that may not be there tomorrow for whatever reason. And I have enough male friends who are great with my little dude so there's no need to settle for someone just so he can attempt to be a good role model for my son. I guess it just works both ways. For every reason a guy would have to be hesitant to commit to a serious relationship with a single mom, and I really feel those reservations are valid, I can think of an opposing reason as to why it'd be just as hard on my behalf.

Guess I'm just saying i find it silly to rule people out before you even attempt to see what connection is there in the first place. Life's too short for me to live by rules like that because I never know what you could be missing out on.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    BEWARE: It's an awful feeling when you get stuck with a troubled kid that isn't yours.

Only problems (in most cases)

If you think that a woman is interesting,nice,beautiful,smart,etc.... ? that's great but beware if they have a kid because it COULD be a whole world of stress for yourself.Just giving my experience,unfortuantely it's a constant battle everyday(and I was a step kid)----good luck
    Just keep stuffing the kids of their lunch money and they'll grow up to be dishonest like you.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by jbrent95 View Post
    Just keep stuffing the kids of their lunch money and they'll grow up to be dishonest like you.
    Stiffing. The dude's a stiffer, not a stuffer

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Go fuk yourself jackass. I'm not in a mood for this kiddie bulls$it. Grow the fuk up. I bite my tongue from most of the childish behavior that I receive.Obviously, you have nothing better to do with yourself at 2:28 a.m est. Talk about sports instead of acting like a damn high schooler

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know exactly what type of advice you're looking for (haven't read OP, won't) but I can tell you my friend was dating a girl with an annoying kid, the woman wouldn't discipline the child or let my friend discipline him, so my friend flicked the child hard on the lips and the child began screaming, so my friend offered him some toys to play with, to shut him up. The mom came in and asked what happened and I believe my friend replied "I don't know, he's being stupid".

Hope that helps.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

it's a no win situation. I was the step-kid( and I was fairly respectful) and now I'm dealing with a kid who has adhd( not his fault but he's very selfish and annoying) and his mom is bipolar. The test of a lifetime. I try to keep a level head.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Single moms are definitely DTF. Treat them well and you will have a great time.

First 12