JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    There are guys on SBR that bang hookers with no condoms at all and brag about it.
    All of these other posts are sooo weak!!! I bang hookers without a condom!!! That's right baby! I'm the man!

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Another option are rooster holes where you put your rooster through a small hole and a hot chick blows you on other end of wall. It is usually a line of guys so it cannot bother you when there is a guy next to you getting blown. It is not easy to concentrate because of noise, ect. I have seen guys slamming their fists against the fukkin wall as there were cumming and kind of annoying and some old guys are real loud when they *** so lots of screaming, etc. It is a degenerate way for sex and everyone has their pants down, the site from back of room is a fukkin classic.........like 8 guys all faces against a wall with their pants down and cocks in the hole.

I swear if I could make a video it would be sick but an all time classic but no cameras, ect allowed in those inner city places.
    awesome post JJ, way to deliver. it is the details about how the glory hole business operates that made this post so classic. i had to stop every sentence because of school girl giggling.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Lucky enough to visit Amsterdam red light district as I have been to 4 HighTimes cannabis cups

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

http://www.suntimes.com/12573348-417...menu-cops.html

Man paid prostitutes in heroin, food from McDonald’s dollar menu: cops

BY RUMMANA HUSSAIN

Criminal Courts Reporter/rhussain@suntimes.com

Last Modified: May 16, 2012 04:09PM
    A West Side man who allegedly forced young girls into prostitution — and then rewarded them with drugs and food from McDonald’s dollar menu — was ordered held in lieu of $1 million Wednesday.

DaJuan Brown, also know “Juan Clark,” beat and exploited at least 12 girls for a five-year period, sometimes locking his victims up without any food or appliances at his West Side apartment, according to Cook County prosecutors.

Brown, 35, would ply the girls with heroin and if they met their quotas with johns he would reward them with more drugs and food from the McDonald’s dollar menu, prosecutors said.

If they failed to meet his demands, Brown, who is nicknamed “Church,” would allegedly keep the drugs from the girls and let them go through withdrawal as a form of punishment. In at least one instance, he got one clean girl hooked on heroin, prosecutors said Wednesday, describing how Brown would control his victims’ drug addictions.

Brown would prostitute the girls through the Internet and would give them pre-paid Cricket cell phones to use when they were out, prosecutors said. When they returned, the victims would have to give their phones back to Brown.

Brown would deadbolt the back door of apartment in the 1400 block of North Laramie when the girls were inside, prosecutors said. He also had a man guarding the door and when one escaped, Brown knocked her unconscious, prosecutors said.

The victims, who were forced to give Brown all their money, IDs and phones, were ordered to run to and from their apartment to a van that Brown or another girl would drive to the “Tracks,” an area where they met up with customers, prosecutors said. If the girls refused to work, Brown would allegedly beat them with his fists, hangers and other objects. Once, he choked a victim with a belt until she was blue in the face, prosecutors said. That same girl was also allegedly pistol whipped by Brown. He once beat a girl who returned with no money with a wooden stick, another he backhanded and when a girl purchased a $6 pint of brandy, he attacked her too, prosecutors said. One girl who made the mistake of having her own cell phone was pulled out of bed by her hair, slapped and then thrown back on the bedroom floor, prosecutors said.

Brown’s alleged illegal activities came to light when Cook County sheriff’s police were told by members of the National Human Trafficking Hotline that a missing woman — one of Brown’s victims — was being were exploited by her pimp, authorities said.

Brown, who is currently on bond for driving on a suspended license, has been charged with involuntary servitude and aggravated trafficking.

Brown has four previous felony convictions for possession of a controlled substance, aggravated discharge of a firearm, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon by a felon and robbery.

He has five prior misdemeanor convictions for pimping, domestic battery and driving on suspended license. He also has a 2007 DUI conviction.

Copyright © 2012 — Sun-Times Media, LLC

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I paid a hooker right off the street for a blowjob...

It was for my buddy though, right there in a back alley hahaha I still can't stop laughing. He was so shitfaced, he probably thought it was his girlfriend.

Anyone come to Ottawa, I'll pay for your blowjob too.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

it was strange (and sad) in reading through this thread i saw a post of mine, i couldn't remember the thread OR my post

why did someone bump this after 2 years?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

money can buy anything

good luck

you only live once

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

anyone ever see the bunny ranch shows on HBO? totally makes me want to go there just to check it out. i would never spend 2k to get laid though.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

yeah some of those girls on hbo were pretty nasty to pay big money for

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah some of those girls on hbo were pretty nasty to pay big money for
    very true. out of the 20-30 girls to pick from, it looked like only 3 or 4 were really hot.

First 12