19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Very worthwhile video for all to WAKE UP.

Don't walk back.

Open, play... Help yourself out.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and dogkatcher

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

amazing video!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

No wonder you two are so agitated about the world.

You will believe anything to reinforce your view that covid and vaccines are all a scam to kill you. And actually seek out propaganda to reassure yourselves.

But you shout at anyone pointing out that the empirical evidence does not match what your scenario predicts. And say that we are the brainwashed ones who will believe anything MSM tells us.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No wonder you two are so agitated about the world.

You will believe anything to reinforce your view that covid and vaccines are all a scam to kill you. And actually seek out propaganda to reassure yourselves.

But you shout at anyone pointing out that the empirical evidence does not match what your scenario predicts. And say that we are the brainwashed ones who will believe anything MSM tells us.

Have you bothered to watch the video? NO. Of course not.
    Does that stop you from commenting on what the video is about and making assumptions about the thoughts of those who watched? Also a NO!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Have you bothered to watch the video? NO. Of course not.
    Does that stop you from commenting on what the video is about and making assumptions about the thoughts of those who watched? Also a NO!
    Nice assumptions.

But what do you think about my actual comment about how you will jump to believe a partisan youtube video but not accept the situation in the world around you where vaccines are very very very clearly proven to have reduced death tolls and the mass deaths from vaccines you have been cheering to start happening for over 3 years just haven't materialized?

Please think about it for at least 5 seconds before dreaming up your next non sequitur.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Nice assumptions.

But what do you think about my actual comment about how you will jump to believe a partisan youtube video but not accept the situation in the world around you where vaccines are very very very clearly proven to have reduced death tolls and the mass deaths from vaccines you have been cheering to start happening for over 3 years just haven't materialized?

Please think about it for at least 5 seconds before dreaming up your next non sequitur.
    but is it?

19th Hole

Australia must lead the world in close-minded, two-legged sheep percentage-wise.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Australia must lead the world in close-minded, two-legged sheep percentage-wise.

in less than 5 minutes into the video, the guy shows how he toured with the Bernie Sanders campaign. His "Bernie Bros", as he referred to them. I don't think anyone No one would ever accuse me of being a Bernie Sanders supporter.

This video is excellent because it shows a guy who actually escaped the partisan political prison which so many people are serving life sentences. The prison doors are open of course, no one is keeping them their against their will, but they can't leave. They won't leave. So they stay their entire lives unwilling to even dare to see anything out side those walls.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

Hooray...Waking Up DownUnder.

AUSTRALIAN SUPREME COURT DECLARES COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATES UNCONSTITUTIONAL

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Hooray...Waking Up DownUnder.

AUSTRALIAN SUPREME COURT DECLARES COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATES UNCONSTITUTIONAL