OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election

VANDALIA, Ohio — Former President Donald Trump vowed on Saturday that there would be a “bloodbath” if he’s not re-elected in November.

“If you’re listening, President Xi — and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now … you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us, no. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said.

“Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories.”
    Later, he added, “If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.”

“This is who Donald Trump is: a loser who gets beat by over 7 million votes and then instead of appealing to a wider mainstream audience doubles down on his threats of political violence,” Singer said. “He wants another January 6, but the American people are going to give him another electoral defeat this November because they continue to reject his extremism, his affection for violence, and his thirst for revenge.”

He again referred to the people who are in prison for crimes committed in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack as “hostages.”
    “They’ve been treated terribly and very unfairly, and you know that and everybody knows that,” Trump said at the beginning of his speech. “And we’re going to be working on that as soon as the first day we get into office. We’re going to save our country, and we’re going to work with the people to treat those unbelievable patriots.”

At the event, Trump also said that some undocumented immigrants were “not people,” although he added that he was “not allowed to say that because the radical left says it’s a terrible thing to say.” He also told Catholics not to vote for Biden.
    “Any Catholic that votes for this numbskull is crazy, because you are being persecuted,” Trump said.
    Biden is the second Roman Catholic ever to be elected president.

yeah right way to you fawking clown threaten the american voters with another attack on who knows what over 600 of your idiots were imprisoned and fined

even pence says he is not supporting you but MTG is is on her kneees sucking your d**** t o be your VP or whatever

MAGA stands for Make Assholes Greater Again

i just wanna know one thing when was america NOT great!

WE have freedom to watch whatever we want on tv

Freedom to speak out about any criiminal activity

FREEDOM to do what we want when we want to do it.

FREEDOM to march and protest legally not like the BLM's did

Last edited by OldBill; 03-17-24 at 12:21 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

OldBill

slew fan i think your wrong about it being taken out of context the source reported HE actually said it live recorded by

This article was originally published on NBCNews.com

Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump speaks to supporters during a rally at the Dayton International Airport on March 16, 2024 in Vandalia, Ohio. (Scott Olson / Getty Images)

taken directly from the horses mouth as the pic shows

OldBill

well i cannot get the whole article shown on FOX news seems like it's a bunch of conservatives all yapping on social media

ah here it is

Prominent conservatives on social media tore into several media outlets this weekend for appearing to take former President Trump’s comments at a recent Ohio rally out of context. Conservative commentators, Republican lawmakers, and others slammed outlets like Rolling Stone, NBC News, and CBS News for sharing headlines about Trump claiming there would be a "bloodbath" if he didn’t win re-election that didn’t mention he was referring to the automotive industry.

These critics claimed this was a new, anti-Trump "hoax" being manufactured in real time.

Prominent media reported on the quote, sharing headlines simply stating that Trump warned of a "bloodbath" if he didn’t win.
    Politico’s headline stated, "Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November." NBC News’ headline stated, "Trump says there will be a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses the election." The headline for CBS News stated, "In Ohio campaign rally, Trump says there will be a "bloodbath" if he loses November election."

ummmmmmmm this is terrosit threat and anyone making such threats would be put in jail faster than the 2 min man in bed lol

i dont care if it's about auto industry or whatver dumb orange clown wants

SO if YOU Let clowns on SOCIAL MEDIA make you decide who to vote for YOUR IN trouble ........... in short in my eyes i do research and hope that they do what they say the will do

but when Biden took over he has a pile of s h it so high from TRUMPS regime it's amazing that he got anything done while republicans blocked every bill or act he tried to help us with

Last edited by OldBill; 03-17-24 at 01:10 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Already stoking the next insurrection if he needs it.

Exactly like he was in 2015.

The borg army is being readied.

The lemmings would still vote for him even if he shot someone . Just ask him.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Already stoking the next insurrection if he needs it.

Exactly like he was in 2015.

The borg army is being readied.

The lemmings would still vote for him even if he shot someone . Just ask him.
    I guess you didn't get the memo or notice that most of the "bloodbath" stories and tweets have silently disappeared.

But go on about all these lemmings you see...

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I guess you didn't get the memo or notice that most of the "bloodbath" stories and tweets have silently disappeared.

Would you vote for him even if he shot someone?

If not, then you are not one of the lemmings mentioned.

If you would, then you've been assimilated and wouldn't understand anyway.

Optional

Whatever tweets you think have been deleted by absolute freedom of speech platform X, does that mean he did not say these exact words?

"Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole. That's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country."

You are one the people who would actually still vote for him if he shot someone eh?

ByeShea

Would you vote for him even if he shot someone?

If not, then you are not one of the lemmings mentioned.

If you would, then you've been assimilated and wouldn't understand anyway.
    Where exactly did you get the idea that he is stoking a "next" insurrection? From a quick glance at a headline perchance?

Optional

Where exactly did you get the idea that he is stoking a "next" insurrection? From a quick glance at a headline perchance?
    His words actually "Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole. That's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country."

What do you think I am getting wrong here?

ByeShea

His words actually "Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole. That's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country."

You're insisting I read a sentence without context.

I ask you to watch the clip where says those words in context to what he is actually talking about. He is using ordinary, everyday language and unambiguously talking about the automobile industry.

There is no question about it - and that's why they call it the hit-and-run media as they ran with this story and quickly took it away and left it for, ahem, lemmings to mindlessly repeat.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Are you serious???
    Did you read the transcript of the speech???

If you did, and are still saying this, you are either trolling, dishonest or incapable of rational thought and reading comprehension

There are no other options

Optional

You're insisting I read a sentence without context.

I ask you to watch the clip where says those words in context to what he is actually talking about. He is using ordinary, everyday language and unambiguously talking about the automobile industry.

There is no question about it - and that's why they call it the hit-and-run media as they ran with this story and quickly took it away and left it for, ahem, lemmings to mindlessly repeat.
    I believe he knows what he is doing and those words are a maga dog whistle.

Context does not matter in that case. Just the words do.

Or would you prefer me to believe he is so politically inept he would make a statement like that without realising what he is saying?

Do you think Trump would like the country to erupt into a proper insurrection if he loses the next election btw?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Opti...
    Not sure why it is so difficult to read words as they are printed.

Trump has unstable OneWorldLibs chasing their tails.

He meant exactly what he said concerning the CCP auto tariff--- period.

I think that you may spend sleepless nights trying to put a square insurrection peg into a round hole.

Enjoy your meanderings.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13784

Welcome to Bloodbath Hoax

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

The entire Biden term has been a bloodbath to our wallets.

The truth hurts...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by Optional;31291371[B
    ]His words actually [/B]"Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole. That's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country."

The fake news media got ya again.

Well at least you didn't get fooled into making an whole new thread about. That would be really embarrassing.

DwightShrute

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Opti...
    Not sure why it is so difficult to read words as they are printed.

Trump has unstable OneWorldLibs chasing their tails.

He meant exactly what he said concerning the CCP auto tariff--- period.

I think that you may spend sleepless nights trying to put a square insurrection peg into a round hole.

Enjoy your meanderings.
    Not sure why you think there needs to be a "rule" that must be followed in every situation.

In this situation I think the words are intended in the way I explained. As a dog whistle to the indoctrinated. Hehfest is an expert on how this works in the nazi world. I bet he agrees with me here.

Maybe that's why some people end up so far down the rabbit hole of brain washing like Dwight has. You convince yourselves there is only one angle any issue can be viewed from, and it's your maga angle.

Accepting that there is more than one valid perspective on almost everything, and being inquisitive about why alternative opinions are held, is the key to escaping the mind trap.

DwightShrute

Not sure why you think there needs to be a "rule" that must be followed in every situation.

In this situation I think the words are intended in the way I explained. As a dog whistle to the indoctrinated. Hehfest is an expert on how this works in the nazi world. I bet he agrees with me here.

Maybe that's why some people end up so far down the rabbit hole of brain washing like Dwight has. You convince yourselves there is only one angle any issue can be viewed from, and it's your maga angle.

Accepting that there is more than one valid perspective on almost everything, and being inquisitive about why alternative opinions are held, is the key to escaping the mind trap.
    while that is a true statement, its also a very broad one.

We started with ...

which we can all see more than one perspective. Then something happened. What you say? Trump happened. With Trump, soon came Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's started when he first came down the escalator in 2015. The MSM convince a certain percentage of the population that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. If Obama said that, the MSM wouldn't take that quote out of context. They would explain what we all knew, that he was talking about some people and its true btw.

Then they impeached him because of a phone call and even when he released the tape of the call showing he did absolutely nothing wrong, they refused to admit they were wrong. Still today, the Left are saying he called neo nazi's in Charlottesville "very fine people" when he clearly did not. They lie and they don't care they lie because people will believe them because someone on TV said its true and because they repeat it hundreds of times. No wonder the US media is ranked 46 out of 46 in the world when it comes to trust.

So here we are again. Bloodbath narrative. Sigh. More lies by the same people who have been caught red handed in dozens of lies. Proving once again that there are a segment of the population who are willing to continue to believe the same liars.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-18-24 at 06:06 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    while that is a true statement, its also a very broad one.

We started with ...

which we can all see more than one perspective. Then something happened. What you say? Trump happened. With Trump, soon cam Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's started when he first came don the escalator in 2015. The MSM convince a certain percentage of the population that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. If Obama said that, the MSM wouldn't take that quote out of context. They would explain what we all knew, that he was talking about some people and its true btw.
    That's the perfect meme to describe the problem.

if only we could all stop and realize this is what is happening before we all get so sucked into being mad at each other.

Sure it can feel frustrating when you can clearly see it's a "6" and someone is saying you are brainwashed as it's clearly a "9". But it must feel the same from the other direction too.

Truth is both are 'correct' but it doesn't matter who is right or wrong if neither can find a way to agree, or calmly disagree and move on.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

IMO he was talking about the Auto industry. Given his history I can see why people took it the wrong way.

DwightShrute

Ok so now that we can all agree that he was talking about China building these massive auto plants in Mexico and Trump said he would put a 100% tariff. Can't anyone on the Left give credit to Trump from sticking up for America car workers?

Trump, March 16
    : China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.

Bloodbath: a period of disastrous loss or reversal

khicks26

Ok so now that we can all agree that he was talking about China building these massive auto plants in Mexico and Trump said he would put a 100% tariff. Can't anyone on the Left give credit to Trump from sticking up for America car workers?

Trump, March 16
    : China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.

Bloodbath: a period of disastrous loss or reversal
    No, you can't do a 100% tariff, and Trump has a history of being anti-union and anti-worker.

He lost 200,000 American jobs in his term as president and gave rich people tax cuts. Which he will do again if elected.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    No, you can't do a 100% tariff, and Trump has a history of being anti-union and anti-worker.

He lost 200,000 American jobs in his term as president and gave rich people tax cuts. Which he will do again if elected.
    that simply isn't true on both counts. He can add a tariff.

Wait, you are taking into account the world wide pandemic? Be better.

khicks26

that simply isn't true on both counts. He can add a tariff.

Wait, you are taking into account the world wide pandemic? Be better.
    Its not just Trump, you have NAFTA and a bunch of red tape. I doubt a 100% tariff is in the cards. Trump is a rich boy, will always be a rich boy. He doesn't like working people, never has.

The record is what it is, pandemic or not. Trumps tax cuts incentivized the outsourcing of jobs. Biden has added 800,000 jobs, granted many are BS gig jobs. So his record isn't that great either.

Without a federal jobs program, I don't give presidents much credit for job growth, I doubt they have that much control. But Biden is better.

khicks26

UAW boss says Trump works for ‘billionaire class’

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Its not just Trump, you have NAFTA and a bunch of red tape. I doubt a 100% tariff is in the cards. Trump is a rich boy, will always be a rich boy. He doesn't like working people, never has.

The record is what it is, pandemic or not. Trumps tax cuts incentivized the outsourcing of jobs. Biden has added 800,000 jobs, granted many are BS gig jobs. So his record isn't that great either.

Without a federal jobs program, I don't give presidents much credit for job growth, I doubt they have that much control. But Biden is better.
    Y0u need to revisit things before the pandemic. Biden has done fuckk all except let in millions of people illegally hoping one day they will be democrat voters knowing that they will immediately affect the number of politicians allocated in certain States because even illegals count for that.

Biden was shot up with God knows what for his State of the union speech but is back being the lifeless brain dead clueless puppet who can't even open an door. Didn't Biden get Billions to 500,000 electric car charging stations all across the country in 2021? He's built 4 so far! LOL. He's pathetic. His entire family are a bunch of crooks. His presidency is a shit show. The bad guys love him. losers will vote for him. He has accomplished nothing so far.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nancy opens the playbook and explains exactly how the sheep keep getting fooled.

khicks26

Y0u need to revisit things before the pandemic. Biden has done fuckk all except let in millions of people illegally hoping one day they will be democrat voters knowing that they will immediately affect the number of politicians allocated in certain States because even illegals count for that.

Biden was shot up with God knows what for his State of the union speech but is back being the lifeless brain dead clueless puppet who can't even open an door. Didn't Biden get Billions to 500,000 electric car charging stations all across the country in 2021? He's built 4 so far! LOL. He's pathetic. His entire family are a bunch of crooks. His presidency is a shit show. The bad guys love him. losers will vote for him. He has accomplished nothing so far.

WOW you could say the same thing about Trump. Projection?

Look dude, I don't like either clown. I hate having to defend Biden, whereas you will look for anything to defend Trump.

So save the rhetoric for the fan club. That said, as big of a jackass Biden is, he's better than Trump.