OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Robert De Niro slams Trump

Actor Robert DeNiro slammed former President Trump Friday as the former president is likely to be the GOP presidential nominee in November.
    “The guy is a total monster… I don’t understand it,” DeNiro said Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher, referring to polls that show the GOP front-runner leading President Biden, adding that Trump is “such a mean, nasty, hateful person.”
    The actor added that he would also refuse any role that requires him to depict Trump because he “can’t see any good in him.”

“Nothing,” DeNiro told Maher. “Nothing at all, nothing redeemable in him.”

He warned that a second Trump administration would be “dangerous,” alluding to the former president’s rhetoric.
    “There’ll be things that happen that none of us can imagine,” he said Friday. “That’s what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let’s believe and take him at his word.”

“So he’s a sociopathic, psychopathic, malignant narcissist,” he added. “He is a dangerous person.”
    Trump hit back Saturday in a post on Truth Social, calling the actor’s comments “stupid.”
    “Robert DeNiro has a terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he wrote. “Such a stupid sounding guy, a low IQ individual!”
    De Niro made a similar argument against the GOP presidential front-runner last year, claiming “democracy won’t survive” if Trump is reelected. He also referred to him at the time as a “wannabe dictator.”

“I’ve spent a lot of time studying bad men,” the actor said in a statement read by former Trump aide Miles Taylor in October. “I’ve examined their characteristics, their mannerisms, the utter banality of their cruelty. Yet there’s something different about Donald Trump.”
    “When I look at him, I don’t see a bad man. Truly. I see an evil one,” he added at the time.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

Actor Robert DeNiro slammed former President Trump Friday as the former president is likely to be the GOP presidential nominee in November.
    “The guy is a total monster… I don’t understand it,” DeNiro said Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher, referring to polls that show the GOP front-runner leading President Biden, adding that Trump is “such a mean, nasty, hateful person.”
    The actor added that he would also refuse any role that requires him to depict Trump because he “can’t see any good in him.”

He warned that a second Trump administration would be “dangerous,” alluding to the former president’s rhetoric.
    “There’ll be things that happen that none of us can imagine,” he said Friday. “That’s what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let’s believe and take him at his word.”

“So he’s a sociopathic, psychopathic, malignant narcissist,” he added. “He is a dangerous person.”
    Trump hit back Saturday in a post on Truth Social, calling the actor’s comments “stupid.”
    “Robert DeNiro has a terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he wrote. “Such a stupid sounding guy, a low IQ individual!”
    De Niro made a similar argument against the GOP presidential front-runner last year, claiming “democracy won’t survive” if Trump is reelected. He also referred to him at the time as a “wannabe dictator.”

“I’ve spent a lot of time studying bad men,” the actor said in a statement read by former Trump aide Miles Taylor in October. “I’ve examined their characteristics, their mannerisms, the utter banality of their cruelty. Yet there’s something different about Donald Trump.”
    “When I look at him, I don’t see a bad man. Truly. I see an evil one,” he added at the time.

trump and lakerboy sound a lot alike.

OldBill

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lake boy is just as he is trump is one dumb m o fo repeted that obam a an d clinton are still in white house or something stupid got his wife mixed up with another female and posted sexual likes about his own Daughter

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lake boy is just as he is trump is one dumb m o fo repeted that obam a an d clinton are still in white house or something stupid got his wife mixed up with another female and posted sexual likes about his own Daughter
    They both insult others alike.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    The obsession is real. LMFAO.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The obsession is real. LMFAO.

its a mental illness.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    its a mental illness.
    These people are allowed to vote as well. It's hilarious. BkofAma is a complete brain-dead moron. His IQ is so low that it's not even fair to laugh at the retarded moron.

So it keeps saying bkofama even though I edited it.
    Last edited by lakerboy; 03-09-24 at 09:21 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

De Niro doesn't like Trump because Trump goes after pedos.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the obsession is real. Lmfao.
    Lbds
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Foxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

BOA12 strikes out at anyone she perceives to have crossed her path.
    Low IQ and thin-skin.

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 19th Hole 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

OldBill

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

DeNiro is a liberal loon. Nothing he says is worth a shit.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I don't take political advice from out of touch actors who live with a different set of rules than the rest of us.